We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Next expansion we are ready for it - Legendary servers

In Moria area we wanted longer, in the OD area we wanted longer, in East Rohan we don't want longer. Nothing much new here and our very large raiding kin has gotten smaller because people are bored and doing other things waiting on West Rohan. Just heard you don't plan to release Helm's Deep till August.... that is way too far away as we don't want to lose more of our kinship members to Live and to other games.
    Last edited by Sherush; Jun 15 2020 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherush View Post
    In Moria area we wanted longer, in the OD area we wanted longer, in East Rohan we don't want longer. Nothing much new here and our very large raiding kin has gotten smaller because people are bored and doing other things waiting on West Rohan. Just heard you don't plan to release Helm's Deep till August.... that is way too far away as we don't want to lose more of our kinship members to Live and to other games.
    Thank goodness. I read the title of your post and internally screamed “nooooooooo!”

Then I realised you were talking about the legendary servers

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

August release is just a rumor. The sparse info we have is that it's coming "later this summer". Like, later than now.

I'm sure they know that if it's more than a few weeks away at this point, they're better off just opening it up in its current state and fixing the bugs as we complain about them. We're more than 4 months into RoR and they still haven't fixed class LIs, bridles or Erebor raid armour so I can't imagine they're primarily concerned with putting out quality content, they just want to time it with the release of Rohan housing. But if nobody's playing on Anor to buy the premium housing, there's really no point to that.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    August release is just a rumor. The sparse info we have is that it's coming "later this summer". Like, later than now.
    Its coming after the PvP server, which runs through mid July. Most are expecting them to have a 2-3 week break putting us smack dab at the beginning of August.

Mirage
    Arkenstone | Anor

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Its coming after the PvP server, which runs through mid July. Most are expecting them to have a 2-3 week break putting us smack dab at the beginning of August.
    Where's that info from? (The first part, not the admitted speculation) I haven't seen anything from a blue name nor on Cord's streams, personally.

Where's that info from? (The first part, not the admitted speculation) I haven't seen anything from a blue name nor on Cord's streams, personally.
    Its confirmed on stream and in producers letter, another flop cus they don't know what players really want.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Thank goodness. I read the title of your post and internally screamed “nooooooooo!”

Then I realised you were talking about the legendary servers
    We ready for it too, LOL Because people bored out of Remmorchant T1, and everything above T2 unbeatable after last nerfs. Wells of Langflood don't get any new content, we need wait for rumored wedding, what give us someting? Nothing? Anything? We don't know. Developers looks very busy in last months, so busy, what they don't give us any info

Bring it on. So ready for Helm's Deep to drop!
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Mithril League: Ardith (Woman Captain)
    Learning to raid on Anor https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...League-Kinship

Quote Originally Posted by LotroVidz View Post
    Its confirmed on stream and in producers letter, another flop cus they don't know what players really want.
    I've seen all the streams and read the producer's letter and see/heard none of that in any of them. Have a link?

(referring to HD dropping only at the conclusion of the pvp server, not the 3-week break in between, which was stated as just a guess)

Quote Originally Posted by LotroVidz View Post
    Its confirmed on stream and in producers letter, another flop cus they don't know HOW TO LISTEN TO what players really want.
    Fixed that for you

I've seen all the streams and read the producer's letter and see/heard none of that in any of them. Have a link?

(referring to HD dropping only at the conclusion of the pvp server, not the 3-week break in between, which was stated as just a guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I think there may be some confusion over the non-Legendary server planned for this summer and the new Legendary world planned for later this year. The Challenge League will not be a Legendary server, but will be a time-limited event server. The Legendary World discussed for later this fall in the producer's letter would be in addition to the other Legendary Worlds available, and will operate with its own rules yet to be announced.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ight=lotrovidz

We're talking about HD launch on Anor/Ithil here, not the new LS coming in the Fall.

But per Cord's stream today, looks like HD is coming to the existing LS in July, and all the speculation about it not coming until August was, as usual, just pulled straight from rear ends.

Yes I too have wandered off to other games awaiting West Rohan.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”