We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Help with Quest:The Pact of Paws and Wings

I am at the top of the Carrock and need to bow to Anórohir but Anórohir is no where to be found. What can I do to trigger his appearance?

On a side note, I went to Lyndelby as there is another symbol on the map of Anórohir there. Again Anórohir is not there, and there are no Hobbits either. I traveled to the stable-master using an MC, but there is no stable master or any other inhabitants there.
    Saelemyr, Burglar, Arkenstone
    Aharon, Warden, Arkenstone
    Arcaenna, Rune Keeper, Arkenstone
    Ashryl, Hunter, Arkenstone

He should just appear after you talk to Varthmath. If he's not it could be lag or a bug.

There is no stable master or other npcs around at Lyndelby for reasons that will become apparent later as you quest further into the area.

Logged out of the game for a bit and when I returned the eagle was there. Must have been lag I guess, though I waited for over 20 minutes.

Thanks for the help my friend.
    Saelemyr, Burglar, Arkenstone
    Aharon, Warden, Arkenstone
    Arcaenna, Rune Keeper, Arkenstone
    Ashryl, Hunter, Arkenstone

Glad you got it sorted.

I've had problems like that with NPCs before. There's an NPC (provisioner, I think) on the Craftsmen's tier of Minas Tirith who regularly doesn't appear for me.

I had this problem too, but the issue was I also had the quest "History Etched in Stone" underway which prevents Anorohir from appearing. I found this thread when I was looking for answers, so I wanted to include this update in case anybody else has the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CommuName123 View Post
    I had this problem too, but the issue was I also had the quest "History Etched in Stone" underway which prevents Anorohir from appearing. I found this thread when I was looking for answers, so I wanted to include this update in case anybody else has the same problem.
    Same issue. My quest log didn't show that History Etched in Stone had pending actions, but "To the Floodfells" was open in my quest log. Once there I had to speak with a couple of NPCs. When I came back, Anorohir was there.