We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LotroVidz View Post
    Either way, even if they manage to balance the PVMP its still boring. It's only zerg fest, the bigger side wins. No true goal, and an old ranking system that is bull****** for new players. The system is garbage, this could be something fresh. PVMP was fun 2007-2011, once ROI got released it went down hill. Thats when the freed damage and monster morale got out of hand.

Also, as an RK with almost full raid gear i can get 1 shot in ettens.
    First, the highest i have ever seen a creep hit is 143k and that was on a scaler. So you must be a scaler with no gear and thus your opinion on pvp is basically worth nothing. If you are not somehow a scaler, I should congratulate you finding a way to have such low morale in the moors. Perhaps you should equip your "raid gear". There is no way in the world you are getting one shot. Take this lethani tier garbage outside and figure out how to play this easy video game. Rk's are top three classes in the moors so i do not know what you are on about.

Yes, Devs if you are acutally reading this, and a blue name would be nice to give us an idea, there needs to be some forum of damage reduction or decreased outgoing damage on this server otherwise it will be a mess. I am hopeful for this server and if implemented right this would be something worth subbings for cuz i assume this will be VIP only. XD Please just read the suggestions, but more than that read the suggestions on the pvmp thread and update that, having both pvmp and pvp server working well would be awesome but I have my doubts that there will be any change for either Pvmp or the Pvp server. Burgs are a cancer on this game in every way, please nerf them. #nerfburgs
    Adapting R12 Reaver, Warleader r9 Warleader on Ark Everlastingyawn r8 Defiler Landy Backpedal r9 Warg Brandy
    Arantoth R10 Champion on Ark Elezmera-3 R11 Ministrel on Ark
    Officer of Prime Evil

Quote Originally Posted by ConsistantRager View Post
    First, the highest i have ever seen a creep hit is 143k and that was on a scaler. So you must be a scaler with no gear and thus your opinion on pvp is basically worth nothing. If you are not somehow a scaler, I should congratulate you finding a way to have such low morale in the moors. Perhaps you should equip your "raid gear". There is no way in the world you are getting one shot. Take this lethani tier garbage outside and figure out how to play this easy video game. Rk's are top three classes in the moors so i do not know what you are on about.
    Sorry, 1 shot is not the right term here. However, as an RK you go down extremely fast. It's just clear that the balance in ettens is complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by ConsistantRager View Post
    Yes, Devs if you are acutally reading this, and a blue name would be nice to give us an idea, there needs to be some forum of damage reduction or decreased outgoing damage on this server otherwise it will be a mess. I am hopeful for this server and if implemented right this would be something worth subbings for cuz i assume this will be VIP only. XD Please just read the suggestions, but more than that read the suggestions on the pvmp thread and update that, having both pvmp and pvp server working well would be awesome but I have my doubts that there will be any change for either Pvmp or the Pvp server. Burgs are a cancer on this game in every way, please nerf them. #nerfburgs
    And yes, level 50 pvp could be awesome if outgoing damage are nerfed by a server wide debuff on all players. The devs don't communicate here it seems like, so we wont know until next bullroarer or release lol.

Sorry, 1 shot is not the right term here. However, as an RK you go down extremely fast. It's just clear that the balance in ettens is complete garbage.

And yes, level 50 pvp could be awesome if outgoing damage are nerfed by a server wide debuff on all players. The devs don't communicate here it seems like, so we wont know until next bullroarer or release lol.
    As a RK everything you attack goes down extremely fast, too. If you wanna not go down extremely fast yourself, stack some morale (300k+ is easy to get, 400k+ is realistic) - everything you attack will still go down fast and you will be, while not yellow bear-level immortal, at least very tanky.
    Some freeps and creeps on Crickhollow, some creeps on Evernight. Recently also a casual Jogger on Arkenstone.

Certified trash.

Quote Originally Posted by SlopranoDark View Post

I hope you are aware of the fact SSG has about 500 employees?
    If you have a LinkedIn account, you can check it.

People always doubt SSG but I'm sure that's just underestimation. They definitely have the capabilities, they just are not using it (yet).
    Yeah, I'm not buying that at all
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Brolad View Post
    As a RK everything you attack goes down extremely fast, too. If you wanna not go down extremely fast yourself, stack some morale (300k+ is easy to get, 400k+ is realistic) - everything you attack will still go down fast and you will be, while not yellow bear-level immortal, at least very tanky.
    To lose the oppurtunity to 1-2 shot creeps? Nah, you have proven my point. Pvmp and the whole game is in a horrible state gameplay and balancewise.

Your RK no matter what level will be absolutely oneshotted by most high damaging skills in this pvp zone.
    Burgs can and will oneshot even mediums classes and near enough oneshot heavies. Fights last mere seconds.
    I really want to stress to the devs that your incoming damage suggestion should be considered. Even if one is a long time creep and feels insulted by this server even existing, one should vouch for balance even when they have been given nothing of the sort for many years.
    -Askelin: 130 Warden who has a bear for a wife.
    Leader of the Mitey Worriers (Laurelin)
    The last implicit purveyors of premium meats since 26/12/17

~~~Get to it maggot! Or I'll send you to the Sofa Pits!~~~

/signed

It makes no sense to implement a new pvp system when the current one is in dire need of help.

No one asked for this, yet many have asked for basic balance fixes to pvmp and ideally regular observation and balance for it.

I can't say how many times i've seen the suggestion to remove back doors, this would surely be so easy to implement and would improve the pvmp experience so so much.
    Del || Main: Deldolan - Captain
    Alts: Delusional - Minstrel, Deloflyn - Lore-master, Delude - Champion, Deludest - Rune-keeper, Deluder - Guardian

When did all the toxic negative man babies from WoW migrate to LoTRO? This thread is downright depressing. Seems like most modern LoTRO players despise the very notion of fun.

I can’t wait to try this new server out. Shadows of Angmar only, open world PvP? Sounds like a dream come true to me.

And any PvPer should be excited about not only more PvP content but the fact that the devs are actively experimenting with PvP on a scale they’ve NEVER done before, even in the “golden age”. Complaining about nothing for live servers is also childish and ignorant. It’s obviously easier to experiment on special isolated opt-in servers than is to on live servers. Data gathered here would be invaluable for further development of PvMP

Seriously, why are you all so bitter and hateful? It’s really turning me off from coming back to the game. I don’t want to spend time with people like you

Quote Originally Posted by Askelin View Post
    Your RK no matter what level will be absolutely oneshotted by most high damaging skills in this pvp zone.
    Burgs can and will oneshot even mediums classes and near enough oneshot heavies. Fights last mere seconds.
    I really want to stress to the devs that your incoming damage suggestion should be considered. Even if one is a long time creep and feels insulted by this server even existing, one should vouch for balance even when they have been given nothing of the sort for many years.
    Yeah, I hope they make class specific debuffs. So for example a guardian have -10% outgoing dmg, and a burglar have -50% outgoing dmg etc. Just to make the balance decent between all classes. THis should be a simple thing for them to create, if they dont, RIP this server lol. If they succeed with this tho, I can see it being REALLY fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2