We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Instance 'cooldown' still in effect for Minas Morgul?

When the region was first released, I read somewhere that Minas Morgul instances had a week long cooldown period after completion.

Is this still true/in effect?

Thanks for any info on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Feirlain View Post
    When the region was first released, I read somewhere that Minas Morgul instances had a week long cooldown period after completion.

Some weekly wrapper quests for embers do. And T2+ Remm runs have some weekly locks I believe. Other than that, it's mainly just 24 hour chest locks.
    Aldowine (Captain), Aldosi (Guardian), Aldoik (Champion), Aldocome (Burglar), Aldobeorn (Bear), Aldomur (RK) - Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Feirlain View Post

Instances: Solo/Duo run have daily CD. 3-Man run have 2 favored chest and 6 common chests, while 6-Man have 3 favored and 8 common. They resets on Thursday.
    Remmorchant: T1 resets 3 times per week (Thursday, Saturday, Monday), T2 and T3 have 1 reset per week on Thursday
    Weekly quests (gives you 500 ember per quest): All 3 of them resets on Thursday.
    9 Nazgul quests: resets on Thursday and Sunday
    Barter Sigil for Embers: resets on Sunday

Thanks everyone - that answers my question!