We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Questing at Level 88

Need some help please. I have a Burglar that is my first character to reach level 88. I am strictly a soloer and don't play mounted combat. So I just left East Rohan, and according to the quest guides, West Rohan is the next step for my character. But I rode all around that zone this morning, and cant find anybody anywhere that will give me a quest. Was there something somewhere I was supposed to complete first? How can I access the next level of quests, and is there somewhere else that maybe I need to go? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    Need some help please. I have a Burglar that is my first character to reach level 88. I am strictly a soloer and don't play mounted combat. So I just left East Rohan, and according to the quest guides, West Rohan is the next step for my character. But I rode all around that zone this morning, and cant find anybody anywhere that will give me a quest. Was there something somewhere I was supposed to complete first? How can I access the next level of quests, and is there somewhere else that maybe I need to go? Thanks!
    You need Epic Quests or complete Entwade quests.

I just took a young toon there for the first time in years. I think it's at 85 when he got a quest and a map port to bring him to the Entwade. Also, as the previous poster said, the epic will also point you there. While I'm forgetful, I think I remember that a Snowbourn chain helps you also. Once you get to the Entwade, you're headed towards Edoras to do some quests and then it points you back to the little town of Entwade for more quests.

Check Snowbourn, your bags, and the Epic chain. You may also go to Edoras and just see if you can find some quests.

The first quest of Volume 3 Book 11 starts the process of getting into Western Rohan, and there are a couple of ways of starting that epic quest line.

1: Finish the epics (Vol 3 Book 10) in Wildermore.
    2: When you hit level 85 you should have received a mail with a map that sends you to the Entwade crossing.
    3: Elrond in Rivendell has a level 86 quest that sends you to Nona's cave in Wildermore. Completing that quest should open the Vol 3 Book 11 quest line even if you haven't finished the Book 10 epics.

You need Gleowine with you when you talk to the NPC guarding the Entwade crossing. The NPC will let you cross the river after he talks to Gleowine.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)