We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level 98 warden trying to figure out next steps after Helm's Deep due to side content?

Hello!

So... I'm currently level 98 (almost 99) and last night I finished the Helm's deep big battles and got to flooded isengard.

I'm being given some breadcrumb quests to go to Dunharrow, but also another quest to visit the forest area (traveling via Huorn) and get rep with the Ents?

I'm not sure what my next steps should be questing wise... and what I should be expecting to encounter. Are there any trait points I might miss if I make a beeline for the Main Story content? I did manage to get the trait points from the other pre-helm's deep areas.

Also... Could anyone tell me what the next steps I should take might be? I'm being told to prepare stuff for leveling an imbued Warden weapon and javelin, but I haven't seen a Warden weapon drop for me since I was level 93. No Javelins since 85.

Thanks in advance!
    Hello world! <3

Quote Originally Posted by iamstillwater View Post
    Hello!

So... I'm currently level 98 (almost 99) and last night I finished the Helm's deep big battles and got to flooded isengard.

I'm being given some breadcrumb quests to go to Dunharrow, but also another quest to visit the forest area (traveling via Huorn) and get rep with the Ents?

I'm not sure what my next steps should be questing wise... and what I should be expecting to encounter. Are there any trait points I might miss if I make a beeline for the Main Story content? I did manage to get the trait points from the other pre-helm's deep areas.

Also... Could anyone tell me what the next steps I should take might be? I'm being told to prepare stuff for leveling an imbued Warden weapon and javelin, but I haven't seen a Warden weapon drop for me since I was level 93. No Javelins since 85.

Thanks in advance!
    Flooded Isengard finishes up Volume 3, with the Entwood having a few quests and dailies which you may also want to do. I probably wouldn't worry too much about these dailies unless you're feeling completionist or want some of the pets/housing items.

However, the main thrust of the story goes to Eowyn in Duharrow, which starts Volume 4 and takes you into Gondor.

The level 100 javelin and main hand are generally got via crafting (as there's little point imbuing something that isn't first age), but I'm sure a decent kin can sort both of those for you. If not, roving threat barterers offer these (you'll find one in Dol Amroth, which is where the Gondor quest line will take you). There may also be other easier ways to get the LIs nowadays, but it has been a while since I've had an alt at that level.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Of the 2 I enjoyed Dunharrow more than playing with the Ent's. The quests were just more straight forward and I've never been a fan of running around in the forest. Plus in the Entwood you've got a number of quests where you have to wander around and find stuff and with any kind of graphic's above low it's hard to see stuff with all the brush on the ground.

A number of times I would be running around hitting the 'delete' button hoping to find the stuff I was looking for.

You've got the time before the free period runs out so I'd recommend doing both like I did for the xp if nothing else.

I finally got a javelin drop after I hit 100 and was in Dol Armoth. Haven't really even looked into imbuing it, just playing the game. Seems to still work fine with it.