We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why do I only have one attack?

My hunter's warsteed has only one attack: "Establishing Shot".

There are no other attack skills in my skills panel. My other characters have many attack skills. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechrophilia View Post
    My hunter's warsteed has only one attack: "Establishing Shot".

There are no other attack skills in my skills panel. My other characters have many attack skills. Am I missing something?
    Level up warsteed, put trait points into skills...

I don't think that's the problem in my case. You see, my other characters of the same level who got their warsteeds at the same time all received a full bar of attack skills as soon as they got their warsteeds. Moreover, the trait trees available to me have traits that reference buffs to various named attack skills that I simply don't have...and they're near the top of the tree, suggesting that I should already have them.

I appreciate the help, but i think my issue is something different than what you're thinking.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechrophilia View Post
    I don't think that's the problem in my case. You see, my other characters of the same level who got their warsteeds at the same time all received a full bar of attack skills as soon as they got their warsteeds. Moreover, the trait trees available to me have traits that reference buffs to various named attack skills that I simply don't have...and they're near the top of the tree, suggesting that I should already have them.

I appreciate the help, but i think my issue is something different than what you're thinking.

Anyone else have a suggestion?
    You complete training in Harvic after you get warsteed?

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    You complete training in Harvic after you get warsteed?
    I feel so dumb! ...lol, thank you very much for the help. cheers