We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarf Reputation Quests

I have gotten to about 1/2 way between lvl 13 and lvl 14 with the dwarf reputation quests in Erebor.
    I got a letter, that I thought was for the next quest in the line that mentioned i needed to talk to King Thorin. There's no ring over his head and when I go back to the entrance and check the guy there, the one that generally has the next quest in the chain; no ring over his head.

I'm stuck on what I need to do to get back into the reputation quest line. Who do I need to talk to?

Quote Originally Posted by GDonWall View Post
    I have gotten to about 1/2 way between lvl 13 and lvl 14 with the dwarf reputation quests in Erebor.
    I got a letter, that I thought was for the next quest in the line that mentioned i needed to talk to King Thorin. There's no ring over his head and when I go back to the entrance and check the guy there, the one that generally has the next quest in the chain; no ring over his head.

I'm stuck on what I need to do to get back into the reputation quest line. Who do I need to talk to?
    Try Queen Erna in Dale or King Thranduil in Felegoth. You may also wish to consult the wiki, there are some quest chains you may have to finish to open the dailies there.