We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A universal carry all

Make a universal carry all of each size.
    it would be able to hold upto the amount of items that the size allows yet of everything.

you already have 6 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadh View Post
    you already have 6 of those.
    Until they make it so that all items in our regular bags stack up to 5000 items per stack, our bags simply do not take the place of a universal carry all.

Quote Originally Posted by erethi View Post
    Until they make it so that all items in our regular bags stack up to 5000 items per stack, our bags simply do not take the place of a universal carry all.
    Very True

yet you forgot to add the fact that all items stack on the same slot in a carry-all instead of taking two slots or more

if you have two or more items bound two or more of these ways a item can be bound it wastes one or more slots in the inventory bags
    1. bound/store.
    2. bound.
    3. bound to account/store.
    4. bound to account.
    5. unbound.

so you can have up-to 5 item slots wasted to hold one type of thing because each one is bound differently.

which is unlike a carry-all which stacks all items of the same type in one slot and binds them accordingly when removed from the carry-all.
    Last edited by ZepherZane; May 24 2020 at 11:49 PM.

Please add a universal carry-all.

Go read the Suggestion Guidelines again before you post anything else.

"4- Flood control.
    Everyone has ideas they want to share. Design concepts they just know are going to work. Fully fleshed out systems they think will 'save the game', but at the end of the day flooding this area by posting every last idea, thought, or suggestions you have results in a lot of posts, but not a lot of really great posts.
    What you should be putting into your post is a fully thought out idea. Not just a vague suggestion or comment. The more clear and concise your topic and post the easier it is for us to grasp your meaning or where you are heading. Also, be sure to keep the discussion to the OP's topic. Shooting off on tangents makes threads unreadable and can make them largely useless when a dev is looking for a quick suggestion to consider."

Quote Originally Posted by Elverior View Post
    Go read the Suggestion Guidelines again before you post anything else.

"4- Flood control.
    Everyone has ideas they want to share. Design concepts they just know are going to work. Fully fleshed out systems they think will 'save the game', but at the end of the day flooding this area by posting every last idea, thought, or suggestions you have results in a lot of posts, but not a lot of really great posts.
    What you should be putting into your post is a fully thought out idea. Not just a vague suggestion or comment. The more clear and concise your topic and post the easier it is for us to grasp your meaning or where you are heading. Also, be sure to keep the discussion to the OP's topic. Shooting off on tangents makes threads unreadable and can make them largely useless when a dev is looking for a quick suggestion to consider."
    I want to point out that you are saying it is not thought out all the way yet it is all a universal carry-all needs to be is a carry-all that can hold the same amount of items as all the other carry-alls yet can hold that number of anything you want instead of being held to one type. adding anything more would be a waste of typing.

and for the comment about fully thought out ideas I have posted loads of them. one was for a crafting bonus passive skill that would give you bonuses to crafting xp and crit chance and speed that could be able to be upgraded to higher tiers all being purchased from the store.
    and then there was also the idea for lowering the amount of task items in game and then there was the one idea that actually got added of all the 200 ideas I have made and that was the most Vague idea I had and that was for a better crafting tool kit the idea was not good I did not even care if it got added.

the ideas that actually were good got passed up/hated on by other posters so I figure if I am vague and have no real hard thought into it the idea might actually get added. (most likely why this idea will not be added is I over thought it.)
    Last edited by ZepherZane; Jun 06 2020 at 12:34 AM.