We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Hobbit Club-damage Bonus Broken?

    Just completed Enmity of Wolves III to get the +5% club damage bonus. But when I slot it, I'm not seeing a 5% increase on the tooltip for my melee skills. Is this racial bonus broken?
    Last edited by Feraxks; May 11 2020 at 12:18 AM.
    I like ice cream.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    123
    Tested it a while ago on my Mini for the High Elf Sword bonus, and it only worked for the auto attacks. I assume it's the same on every racial bonus then. Can't say much about club bonus, I use daggers on my burg, on which you get +5% anyway.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Feraxks View Post
    Just completed Enmity of Wolves III to get the +5% club damage bonus. But when I slot it, I'm not seeing a 5% increase on the tooltip for my melee skills. Is this racial bonus broken?
    Works fine for me.
    Note that it's no a true 5% damage increase due to the way skill damage is calculated - while not as insignificant as a pure mastery increase the racial 5% bonus damage results in a true damage increase of around 3% in skill tooltips.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    ...
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarfThar View Post
    Works fine for me.
    Note that it's no a true 5% damage increase due to the way skill damage is calculated - while not as insignificant as a pure mastery increase the racial 5% bonus damage results in a true damage increase of around 3% in skill tooltips.
    Odd. I saw no difference at all in the tooltips.

    Edit: Figured out what was going on. The weapon I had was called, "Fallen Rohirrim's Club" but it is actually a one-handed mace. Doh! When I replaced it with a real club I saw the bonus.
    Last edited by Feraxks; May 12 2020 at 11:36 PM.
    I like ice cream.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenhand View Post
    Tested it a while ago on my Mini for the High Elf Sword bonus, and it only worked for the auto attacks. I assume it's the same on every racial bonus then. Can't say much about club bonus, I use daggers on my burg, on which you get +5% anyway.
    It had been so long since I played my burg, I had forgotten about the +5% for daggers. As it happens, the hobbit in question is a burg and I'll just go back to dual daggers (which look better IMHO).
    I like ice cream.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Feraxks View Post
    It had been so long since I played my burg, I had forgotten about the +5% for daggers. As it happens, the hobbit in question is a burg and I'll just go back to dual daggers (which look better IMHO).
    I agree, daggers ftw :-) But if you get a club which is better in terms of stats or DPS, you can still use a cosmetic dagger on top of it.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload