We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: What happens?

What happens?

I greatly appreciate that I get access to higher level areas right now. My question is, if I progress a character now, but have not yet purchased a higher package, what happens to my characters that have "earned" things and completed quests in those higher level areas that I will, presumably, lose access to?
    Froderick - Hunter, Vokagimlet - Champion, Froderod - Warden, Froderex - Captain, Eyegor - Burgler.

Quote Originally Posted by popnjay View Post
    I greatly appreciate that I get access to higher level areas right now. My question is, if I progress a character now, but have not yet purchased a higher package, what happens to my characters that have "earned" things and completed quests in those higher level areas that I will, presumably, lose access to?
    Because the game runs on a free to play model, your characters will not change and will not be lost - you will keep all characters you created before or during the free offer and everything they own. No progress will be lost. You can still log in any of your characters, travel anywhere you want in the game, access any stable masters you have unlocked, and continue to explore any area you have or haven’t been to (as long as you can survive there at your level). You can also continue to gain XP and level up, by defeating enemies and completing instances that are free or that you already own.

What you will lose access to is the quests, instances and deeds in those areas that you don’t own, which of course makes it difficult to level up quickly. I expect that, like when a VIP subscription runs out, you will be able to complete any quests and deeds that you have already started, but won’t be able to pick up any new ones until you buy or unlock with LP the relevant quest pack or expansion.
    Last edited by TheArtilleryman; May 08 2020 at 11:57 AM.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...