We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shirefest 2020 Band Applications begin Today!

The sun is warm and bright, the breeze is cool and light, the music energetic and tight, and Shirefest such a delight!

Second Breakfast once again hosts this year's Shirefest, from June 12th to June 14th! Two days and three nights full of music, eating, dancing, drinking, joking, smoking, and hanging out with friends from all over Middle-earth!

For further information and Band Applications visit Crickhollow Music. Sign-ups will last until May 15th, or when the last band slot is filled.

See you all on the Methel Stage!!!
    Luventhariel and Appletart of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow
    https://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com

Applications are Closed! A huge "THANKS!" to all the bands who applied, we can't have a Shirefest without music!
    We prepared for 31, hoped for 21, and received 29 applications from 29 different bands, from Crickhollow staples to travelling bands from across Middle-earth!
    Duidhrastir has got his hands full dealing with arranging and rearranging all the bands into a schedule that makes everyone happy, but I know he's up to it!

Thanks to everyone who helped get the word out in your own ways!

Sounds lovely!

Fingers crossed that Puddlejumpers can make it this year. I'm still laughing at their raid parody song from Shirefest 2018, and still haunted by their rendition of "I Sit Beside the Fire and Think". What a truly powerful set it was. If anyone from the band is reading this: Thank you for these rich and lasting memories, and please do come back to Crickhollow soon!
    Éalá Éarendel engla beorhtast,
    ofer middangeard monnum sended,
    ond sóð
    fæsta sunnan léoma,
    torht ofer tung
    las, þú tída gehwane,
    of sylfum þé symle inlíhtes!

-
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    Sounds lovely!

Fingers crossed that Puddlejumpers can make it this year. I'm still laughing at their raid parody song from Shirefest 2018, and still haunted by their rendition of "I Sit Beside the Fire and Think". What a truly powerful set it was. If anyone from the band is reading this: Thank you for these rich and lasting memories, and please do come back to Crickhollow soon!
    I miss the Puddlejumpers too! I haven't seen Davco or Abileen in, well, too long, and I'm hoping that some day they'll pop up at Bread & Jam again. There are several bands that I really miss hearing and hanging out with. So it's always awesome to see many of the older bands that I love still coming and playing for us. And obviously, every time there's a new band that starts out, I do my best to make them feel not only welcome, but wanted. I love the music scene here on Lotro!