We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

15% proc dot on light gambits is broken as of u26

As title sais,dmg on those gambits is broken/way too low.This was reported during beta by few people but seems devs dont even read forums/ignore whatever is written there.No idea why I even post this thread when they didnt even acknowledge NS bug or anything else.Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    As title sais,dmg on those gambits is broken/way too low.This was reported during beta by few people but seems devs dont even read forums/ignore whatever is written there.No idea why I even post this thread when they didnt even acknowledge NS bug or anything else.Good job!
    There is alot of things broken on every class, Warden especially...like Assailment Gambits Precise Throw line give -850, -1062, and -1274 Crit Defense at lvl 130...

Seems like they somehow removed the weapon scaling component on that bleed so it does like a 3k tooltip damage.

Hi all,

I don't think this is supposed to be sinds it was not added in the patch note of the update.
    As said above somehow they killed de scaling with weapon damage.

Some Wardens and RK's were misusing the fate bug to do insane dammage ( 550K dps on Tier 2 Boss 3 Shelob Raid ).
    To fix the dps lack with this bugfix they chose to upgrade all damage skills with 20%, it looks great on paper but in realty the lost of dps is big.

The Fatebug fix should only impact those who misused it and had 40K fate in their stats and not those who are around 10K ( only stuff stats ).

Can a DEV clear us up about this? I think it's an error but if it isn't and the change is supposed to be we'd all like to know why.
    For me the 15% chance proc makes no sense if the damage bonus is 3k at lvl 130..

The most important parts is that this bug is not applied on the bleeding over time skills, this means that if you have the bad luck to proc de dots your light skills you will not able to proc it again on the bleedings skills for 28 sec..

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ied-to-Wardens

We’ve mentioned the same bug in there and no Dev feedback at all. This particular skill is hitting for 5% of what it should be hitting for.

Aside from that, their idea to fix fate was just to ruin the warden class in the only viable role they had, aoe melee. Then, with the rebirth of the champ, there is no viable role for warden now either. Champs have repeatedly outparsed wardens in raids, and on dummies. Even RKs can still out parse a warden single target. This bug is merely 3k dps of the entire nerf they slammed us with, after years of being relegated to the trash bin, we got what... less than 2 months of being a raid viable dps class before they ruined it. Seriously SSG @Vastin, get your sh*t together and fix these.
    ~ Lieutenant Anaxander -R10 Warden, Chieftain Karukh -R12 Warg ~ Formerly of Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ied-to-Wardens

We’ve mentioned the same bug in there and no Dev feedback at all. This particular skill is hitting for 5% of what it should be hitting for.

Aside from that, their idea to fix fate was just to ruin the warden class in the only viable role they had, aoe melee. Then, with the rebirth of the champ, there is no viable role for warden now either. Champs have repeatedly outparsed wardens in raids, and on dummies. Even RKs can still out parse a warden single target. This bug is merely 3k dps of the entire nerf they slammed us with, after years of being relegated to the trash bin, we got what... less than 2 months of being a raid viable dps class before they ruined it. Seriously SSG @Vastin, get your sh*t together and fix these.
    +1

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.)

Cut this #### ssg. In every other forums you can just quote text without comment. And all know what this means....