We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character creation champion image

Can anyone please tell me the names of the pieces of armour the "advertising" photo for elf female champion on the character creation screen is wearing? Those pieces are not the starting armour.

I did try to post the screenshot using Imgur and the [img]screenshotlink[/img] but it did not work, sorry.
    Last edited by Hendambar; Apr 08 2020 at 08:47 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Hendambar View Post
    Can anyone please tell me the names of the pieces of armour the "advertising" photo for elf female champion on the character creation screen is wearing? Those pieces are not the starting armour.

I did try to post the screenshot using Imgur and the [img]screenshotlink[/img] but it did not work, sorry.
    use the direct link from imgur
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and leading Steward atm, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

this did not say direct link, but after snooping around I found another page on imgur that gave the link exactly the way I was trying to post it originally! So thanks for saying use direct link, even tho there was none, because it made keep looking
    [IMG][/IMG]

this did not say direct link, but after snooping around I found another page on imgur that gave the link exactly the way I was trying to post it originally! So thanks for saying use direct link, even tho there was none, because it made keep looking
    [IMG][/IMG]

You're not the first champ wanting that outfit!

Go to Harndirion in Enedwaith. Talk to Arnfinnur, Novices quartermaster.

The leggings are Tier 1 Guardian, Lesser Ward of the West Leggings. The chest is Tier 1 Champion, Lesser Blade of the west, iirc. The other pieces I'm sure are also from that vendor.

Lots of cosmetically interesting pieces in Harndirion. The items bought from the novice QM are bought with marks and meds.

The exact name of the items elude me, but all of those pieces are from Grey Company vendors in Harndirion. You can buy all of those pieces, along with others there, for marks and medallions.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Harndirion

That should give you all the info you need to get there if you aren't already familiar with it.

this community is the best!!! thank you both, I will go to Harndirion immediately!!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    The exact name of the items elude me, but all of those pieces are from Grey Company vendors in Harndirion. You can buy all of those pieces, along with others there, for marks and medallions.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Harndirion

That should give you all the info you need to get there if you aren't already familiar with it.

Please someone give this man a cookie ! Was looking for it