We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player

So i'm returning to the game after not playing since just before Rohan released, and am considering purchasing both ultimate fan bundles for Mordor/Minas Morgul, but I have a couple questions:

1) If I purchase those, will I get access to Rohan/Isengard/Helm's Deep for buying both those $130 packages?
    2) For those that have bought them, are they worth it (or are there known problems/bugs, etc with the packs)?

These are just what I can think of off-hand right now, I'm sure I'll think of more questions later.
    After playing for a couple weeks, I have to say i'm a bit disappointed in the rampant monetization of nearly everything in the game now, but I'm very willing to give this a second try because not many MMOs have ever given me the same joy to play as LotRO has.

Thanks all!

I have bought both ultimate packs.

1. You will not get the previous packs. You should look for the Quad Pack to get Isengard/Rohan - a recommended site is CheapPunk: https://cheappunk.com/products/lord-...line-quad-pack
    1a. Helm's Deep will have to be a separate purchase
    2. I am not convinced they are worth the extreme amount of money. For the same cost, you can buy the smaller packs and a lot of LOTRO points to fuel your playing. The things that cannot be bought are the cosmetics and the levelling items; these levelling items are only worth it if you twink a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyos View Post
    I have bought both ultimate packs.

1. You will not get the previous packs. You should look for the Quad Pack to get Isengard/Rohan - a recommended site is CheapPunk: https://cheappunk.com/products/lord-...line-quad-pack
    1a. Helm's Deep will have to be a separate purchase
    2. I am not convinced they are worth the extreme amount of money. For the same cost, you can buy the smaller packs and a lot of LOTRO points to fuel your playing. The things that cannot be bought are the cosmetics and the levelling items; these levelling items are only worth it if you twink a ton.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'd mostly be buying the big packs for the cosmetics/titles etc, and it turns out the only other xpacs i'm missing are rohan and helm's (i must have bought isen right before i quit). In all honesty i'll probably end up buying both ultimate packs anyway, but it's nice to know you don't really miss out on anything