We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Issue with Arkenstone and world chat because

did not wanted to put title Corona t title and current situation , but really World chat is getting so ugly there that I have feeling nobody even monitors it

1) The current state and social isolation should be exception so people can talk and spew so much terrible things its extremely stresful and so many are doing it

2) before you tell me ignore and move on its too late how can I ignore 100 people and there are kids playing too

3) its basically politics,war,corona almost constantly with trash talking and even some heavy insults

4) can any GM pretty please do something or start punishing people , i have a feeling because of all this they are more tolerant and people are taking the chances

5) before yoiu tell me i m too soft or typical its only a game please consider the words can have such an impact and its ruining a game, when i m telling its so ugly , its really ugly

thank you for reading maybe others serbers are n't that bad, but Arkenstone had over 1,100+ players last night today wont even comment anything else with lag or other issues

chat there can get so disgusting and GM nowhere in sight to warn , i think GM presence sole will reduce amount o comments at lesat

any reasonable person will agree with me its not rihht and its so bad i have to create a thread about have a right to voice my opinion espeically now you dont want to post what people have said, it would upset a lot

please i ask you to look more often and do what you can , talk about Virus is escalating every day and then auto involves other hard subjects

P.S. Its worst as I write there is a strong racism , hate , insults and lot of emotionless talk it does not seem people are talking but emotionless robots. Its a disgrace really
    thank you again
    Last edited by Nesme; Mar 29 2020 at 10:28 PM.

I play on Arkenstone. Server has always been like this (even before transfers). That talk isn't against COC.

Don't like it, turn it off. It's that simple.

Quick edit: OP is overdramatizing, it's nowhere near as bad as he makes it out. Current world evemts have always been a topic

Quote Originally Posted by zaboch View Post
    I play on Arkenstone. Server has always been like this (even before transfers). That talk isn't against COC.

Don't like it, turn it off. It's that simple.

Quick edit: OP is overdramatizing, it's nowhere near as bad as he makes it out. Current world evemts have always been a topic

AM I? what if post pictiures ,sadly because of people such as you community is ugly, logic there players can spoil worst out of them oh its fine for you, you deserve to be banned on sight literally and also a liar. talk about war politcs, racism,insults, hate spilling oh yea not against

i will refrain of saying more but you really are ugly

images are not need anyone with few brain cells will know its wrong, you should put a hat of shame and never leave your house

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nesme View Post
    AM I? what if post pictiures ,sadly because of people such as you community is ugly, logic there players can spoil worst out of them oh its fine for you, you deserve to be banned on sight literally and also a liar. talk about war politcs, racism,insults, hate spilling oh yea not against

images are not need anyone with few brain cells will know its wrong, you should put a hat of shame and never leave your house
    Now talk about obvious personal attacks and insults of the poster named zaboch.

And this comes from someone accusing others of things like "trash talking and even some heavy insults" in the earlier statement. Not only here, but also insinuating in other threads with sweaping insults that for example if anyone chose to have a beard then they must be hiding an ugly face and whatnot. Obviously not realizing how insulting that could be. That was in response to some jokes about beards, while others where clearly seeing it as jokes and nothing more, even adding to the jokes. Talk about overreacting and insulting.

Maybe time for OP to hold up a mirror.

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone racism and I'm also tired of extreme politics in wc and such, but if one is to protest against such behaviour maybe one should first clean up ones own behaviour. Just a thought.

To be honest this whole behaviour and style of posting, the lack of self awareness while accusing others of behaviour that the poster is guilty of themselves feels very familiar to me. I will say no more than that I have seen it all before.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Mar 30 2020 at 01:33 AM.

Soooo common these days!
    Someone doesn't like what people say, they want them to be silenced! Banned even!
    Unacceptable.
    If you don't want to hear it, there are a few functions to ignore it:
    Ignore individuals using /ignore badactor, filter out world chat by right clicking on the chat tab and going to filters, or simply don't play.

Calling for bans is ridiculous, especially from a new comer to our community.
    I like how you went right to ad hominem when you didn't like what the zaboch had to say. You should take some time for self reflection.
    A bit of awareness goes a long way!
    Last edited by beerburglar; Mar 30 2020 at 03:26 AM.

Looking at your post history, you are exactly what you're against. Very amusing.
    Just negativity everywhere. You are constantly trying to control people's speech or dismiss them if you don't like their opinion.
    Just go away.

Before you settle on one server maybe try a few out before committing. Ark seems a poor choice for you if taken with any forethought.

Ill-informed opinions abound these days, no escaping it really. And being only a little better informed doesn't get you rising far up the ill-informed spectrum where we all reside.

But the lower you are on it the less obvious your position on it is to you. Trump becoming self-aware seems on a par with skynet's attainment of it right now, but what do I know?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by beerburglar View Post
    Soooo common these days!
    Someone doesn't like what people say, they want them to be silenced! Banned even!
    Unacceptable.
    If you don't want to hear it, there are a few functions to ignore it:
    Ignore individuals using /ignore badactor, filter out world chat by right clicking on the chat tab and going to filters, or simply don't play.

Calling for bans is ridiculous, especially from a new comer to our community.
    I like how you went right to ad hominem when you didn't like what the zaboch had to say. You should take some time for self reflection.
    A bit of awareness goes a long way!
    Quote Originally Posted by beerburglar View Post
    Looking at your post history, you are exactly what you're against. Very amusing.
    Just negativity everywhere. You are constantly trying to control people's speech or dismiss them if you don't like their opinion.
    Just go away.
    It isn't even a newcomer. If You read some of the posts he/she made over the last few days You will see them refer to how he/she were hardcore raiding a decade ago but have over time turned into causal festival goes. So definetly not a newcomer by their own admission, only a newly created forum account.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesme View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    Now talk about obvious personal attacks and insults of the poster named zaboch.

And this comes from someone accusing others of things like "trash talking and even some heavy insults" in the earlier statement. Not only here, but also insinuating in other threads with sweaping insults that for example if anyone chose to have a beard then they must be hiding an ugly face and whatnot. Obviously not realizing how insulting that could be. That was in response to some jokes about beards, while others where clearly seeing it as jokes and nothing more, even adding to the jokes. Talk about overreacting and insulting.

Maybe time for OP to hold up a mirror.

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone racism and I'm also tired of extreme politics in wc and such, but if one is to protest against such behaviour maybe one should first clean up ones own behaviour. Just a thought.

To be honest this whole behaviour and style of posting, the lack of self awareness while accusing others of behaviour that the poster is guilty of themselves feels very familiar to me. I will say no more than that I have seen it all before.

You just wont keep breaking rules

first speaking about subject non related to thread with beards which has nothing to do with it

You fail to acknowledge and love to put your finger where it does not belong really, re read what Zaboch said he was coldblooed and clearly emotionless it seems he does not care at all or accept such behaviour , my posts were right, his behaviour is ugly, i m bashed because i told the truth and you wont accept you were wrong

i havent insulted anyone, you really are ignorant ,that's another fact for you twisting my words.

irony is that you are not self aware I mean look at history of your posts

anyone who tolerates,defends and accepts WC or defends Zaboch is in the pot, of all users you had to defend him ,

his answer was enough that I overreact and I its not that bad, which says two things: He's a liar and soulless Arkenstone WC is so ugly that at times gets worse than League or Legends and my statment was right his behaviour is ugly

also incredibly disapponted in SSG of not handling it correctly, my time here is done, there is so much hate stupidity and nonsense going on that best woman can do right now is to leave eeeh

This thread and OP contains enough harassment and insults to warrant closure.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool