We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

why dwarf story again SSG?

i think we had really enough with Ered Mithrin and all the way before in Update 22 to Mordor stout axes and now again you want to focus on Sons of Durin timeline

The other ppaorch woud have been better with focusing onopening lands of Rhun,Harad or expanding Eriador furthermore

What about Southern and Eastern Mordor?

and so call missions seems suspicious it will other extra grind compared to skirmishes

of all ideas you chose dwarves again

Quote Originally Posted by Nesme View Post
    i think we had really enough with Ered Mithrin and all the way before in Update 22 to Mordor stout axes and now again you want to focus on Sons of Durin timeline

The other ppaorch woud have been better with focusing onopening lands of Rhun,Harad or expanding Eriador furthermore

What about Southern and Eastern Mordor?

and so call missions seems suspicious it will other extra grind compared to skirmishes

Because dwarves are awesome ...
    Aldosi - Ithil; Aldowine - Arkenstone; Aldogost - Landroval

It is simple, really. They don't want to make new assets.

why not? dwarves are a great race, and its nice to see more story of other races, i mean most of the game is race of man and a lot of elven areas too, so why not more dwarves?
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Because dwarves are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboch View Post
    It is simple, really. They don't want to make new assets.
    Except that they make.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderv View Post
    Because dwarves are cool.

Except that they make.
    What new asset did they make in the past 3 years?

Housing decor doesn't count, we're looking for unique set pieces.

Last unique piece they made was Barad Rill, and even that was an amalgamation of smaller assets.

Even for the Black Gate, they just resized and darkened one of the gates from Angmar.

Because...

"Dwarves are for Dwarves"

#Lrn2Moria
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Lightbulb

Because...

...awesome beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    Because...

...awesome beards.

beards are overrated i prefer men shaved , why hide your pretty face maybe unless insecure or ugly?

to make entire storyline dedicated to dwarves just because beards is awesome is just silly

Thumbs up

beards are overrated i prefer men shaved , why hide your pretty face maybe unless insecure or ugly?

to make entire storyline dedicated to dwarves just because beards is awesome is just silly
    Men have beards.
    Why ???
    Because they can.

Kids and women don't have beards.
    Why ???
    Because they can't.

Simple as that.

Although I have seen some women with almost a moustache growing, he he he !!!

If I was a woman I wouldn't want my man to look like some kind of baby face, he he he !!!

(all written in good jest of course, so no one needs to get triggered please, you know humour)

Before and after: 62 Before-And-After Pics That Prove Men Look Better With Beards

Nick Offerman

Andrew Lincoln

Ryan Hurst

...I rest my case...

Again, all written with a bit of humour in mind and not dead serious.

Men have beards.
    Why ???
    Because they can.

Why ???
    Because they can't.

Simple as that.

If I was a woman I wouldn't want my man to look like some kind of baby face, he he he !!!

(all written in good jest of course, so no one needs to get triggered please, you know humour)

Before and after: 62 Before-And-After Pics That Prove Men Look Better With Beards

Nick Offerman

Andrew Lincoln

Ryan Hurst

...I rest my case...

ignored lol judging by your posts and images here and just sheer amount of text i think you are serious , and yea men are prettier without beard, logically who would want to hide half of their face lmaoooo

Hmmmmm...sounds like you definitely need to live among the Elves.

I like beards

ignored lol judging by your posts and images here and just sheer amount of text i think you are serious , and yea men are prettier without beard, logically who would want to hide half of their face lmaoooo
    I am a woman and I definitely prefer men with beard I think it is menly and sexy X_X
    Kasia

Lightbulb

Please don't stop. All You do is inspire me to post more pro beard MEMES, he he he !!! Especially since it seems such an important of a topic to You with baby smooth faces. I seem to have hit some nerve there with my initial beard joke. [insert smilie]

Oh and btw, I almost always post alot of text when I reply. In fact these replies are alot less text than usual and more image/meme oriented, than most topics I respond to, so here are some more beards.

But if Your more into baby face and boy'ish looks than men that is Your prerogative of course. We all have different taste.

Or like Nartahlion responded to You:

Quote Originally Posted by Narthalion View Post
    Hmmmmm...sounds like you definitely need to live among the Elves.
    Oh and here's another MEME for that.

Sorry I just couldn't resist. Just let me know if You want more beard MEMES. I'll be happy to oblige. [insert cheeky tounge smilie]

Also sorry that there was no room for smilies to signify when I'm joking or being happy, since they count towards the max 6 image per post quote. I would have had to sacrifice beard MEMES to post smilies instead and we can't have that, now can we.

If You still want to take this as dead serious that is also Your prerogative. [insert wink smilie]

Quote Originally Posted by Generatorx89 View Post
    I am a woman and I definitely prefer men with beard I think it is menly and sexy X_X
    Now we're talking. That's the spirit.

Last edited by Lord.Funk; Mar 26 2020 at 02:10 PM.

Lord.Funk, you forgot our favourite celebrity in your shaved/bearded comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboch View Post
    What new asset did they make in the past 3 years?

Housing decor doesn't count, we're looking for unique set pieces.
    Tons of new assets including 2 new races, new landscapes biomes, minerals, buildings etc. Whole Mordor is the collection of extremely gothic structures.

Last unique piece they made was Barad Rill, and even that was an amalgamation of smaller assets.
    Lol. Every complex asset consists of smaller assets. Don't try to cheat.
    Even for the Black Gate, they just resized and darkened one of the gates from Angmar.
    And you can prove this silly point?

This getting a Little off topic i think, but I like beards, even i have one cause it looks good, but everyone is different, though i bet if you told a dwarf to go shave he/she might call that an insult!
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Because...

...awesome beards.

Dear Lord.Funk (aka Dr. Manliness) I need some advice for..um...a "friend". My "friend" likes the ruggedness of a beard, but his profession is one that requires him to look professional. Lately he's been "cheating" a bit, by intentionally letting his stubble grow out for several days. (Since he's blonde, he can get away with this a bit easier than those men who have dark whiskers.)

So what would be your advice, sir? Is this "stubble growth" merely my "friend" trying to be safe? Should he discard all false notions of "professionalism" and let his natural beard grow long, and full...telling all the world that he is a MAN and will not hide it any longer!!!!?

I await your reply...while I munch on licorice.

Sincerely,
    - Mr. To Beard or not to Beard

Men have beards.
    Why ???
    Because they can.

Why ???
    Because they can't.

Simple as that.

Nick Offerman

Andrew Lincoln

Ryan Hurst

...I rest my case...

Lol. A bit more humour for you. As a women that spends a good amount of time around apes, Great Apes in particular. I'd have to say that clean shaven is the best. It's not often one will find a handsome gorilla sporting a lengthy or significant beard.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TharbadThief View Post
    Lord.Funk, you forgot our favourite celebrity in your shaved/bearded comparison.

Acctually I was thinking about him too, I particularly like the small grey areas in his beard, so manly, but had no images. Well done. Now that You dug some up, one particular song chorus pops into my mind over and over again.

"Whatta man, whatta man, whatta man, what a mighty good man. He's a mighty mighty good man."

YouTube Link: Whatta Man - Salt-N-Pepa - (feat. En Vogue) Lyrics Video

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    This getting a Little off topic i think, but I like beards, even i have one cause it looks good, but everyone is different, though i bet if you told a dwarf to go shave he/she might call that an insult!
    True Story !!!

Image Link: Hobbit Dwarf Cheat Sheet

One does not simply tell a dwarf to shave.

But yes, I agree, each to ones own. Personally I also prefer beards, but I am not a fanatic about it and I'm exaggerating with all the MEMES and comments to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Narthalion View Post
    Dear Lord.Funk (aka Dr. Manliness) I need some advice for..um...a "friend". My "friend" likes the ruggedness of a beard, but his profession is one that requires him to look professional. Lately he's been "cheating" a bit, by intentionally letting his stubble grow out for several days. (Since he's blonde, he can get away with this a bit easier than those men who have dark whiskers.)

So what would be your advice, sir? Is this "stubble growth" merely my "friend" trying to be safe? Should he discard all false notions of "professionalism" and let his natural beard grow long, and full...telling all the world that he is a MAN and will not hide it any longer!!!!?

I await your reply...while I munch on licorice.

Sincerely,
    - Mr. To Beard or not to Beard
    Stubble is better than nothing I suppose, but yeah it's playing it safe. On the other hand in todays society I get that people do that. For example even I wear suits on more formal occasions or say business meetings (depending on the type of meeting and what people will be in that meeting of course). However I would not shave off my beard unless I wanted to myself, but that's just me.

Talking about "stubbles is better than nothing", I guess again images speaks for themselves.

Although I suppose some of those like Sean Bean for example are a bit more than stubble and borderline acctual beards. So I guess we have come full circle again back to beards and liquorice, he he he !!!

Tell Your friend I do feel for him, being in a position where he can't do as he like all the way, but it's understandable. Having a beard is a state of the mind too and takes patience to cultivate. Almost like a lifestyle or philosphy to live by, he he he !!! He can still wear his beard on the inside with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Lol. A bit more humour for you. As a women that spends a good amount of time around apes, Great Apes in particular. I'd have to say that clean shaven is the best. It's not often one will find a handsome gorilla sporting a lengthy or significant beard.
    Gorillas maybe not, but goats and goatees on the other hand, he he he !!!

Oh no, I didn't just say Goat, did I ??? Oh well.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Mar 26 2020 at 08:37 PM.

Lightbulb

Oh and speaking of a little grey in Your beard only adding to "manliness".

How could I forget Chris Pine ???

I never liked him much before. Especially not in the JJ Abrams Star Trek Movies, but darn he grew a beard and was awesome in Outlaw King.

lol. As I searched for images I stumbled across this image (below) and article. w00t ???

Link: First look at Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce in Outlaw King

Glad they didn't go for that look in Outlaw King. Acctually isn't it from Wonder Woman where he wears a pilot jacket ??? Must just be some stock photo of Chris Pine that has nothing to do with "Outlaw King".

Oh and speaking of a little grey in Your beard only adding to "manliness".

How could I forget Chris Pine ???

I never liked him much before. Especially not in the JJ Abrams Star Trek Movies, but darn he grew a beard and was awesome in Outlaw King.

lol. As I searched for images I stumbled across this image (below) and article. w00t ???

Link: First look at Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce in Outlaw King

Glad they didn't go for that look in Outlaw King. Acctually isn't it from Wonder Woman where he wears a pilot jacket ??? Must just be some stock photo of Chris Pine that has nothing to do with "Outlaw King".

Triggered and still keeps on going hard convincing others about thread non even related , dude judging by your posts and text , give it a rest a bit, you are taking it too seriously really

stick to subject or get to beard forum and obsess there ,maybe you will find a new boyfriend

Lightbulb

Triggered and still keeps on going hard convincing others about thread non even related , dude judging by your posts and text , give it a rest a bit, you are taking it too seriously really

stick to subject or get to beard forum and obsess there ,maybe you will find a new boyfriend
    Awww.

I quite like dwarves and their story needed to be told. Easterlings has been around for quite long and there's no great rush to get to their zones as that likely will be expansion material, but if you wanted the grey mountains to be the expansion focus..

I do think its odd though that the Moria storyline was concluded in such a way in the allegiance quests rather then in an epic book-ish quest open for all characters. I didn't play through all 4 allegiances as I was behind on the content. I went through the human allegiance first and learned that the Iron Garrison had lost all the progress they've made while questing in the Vales and had to google what was up. My 2nd character just hit Mordor and will do the dwarves story-line, but IMO this is something everyone should have gone through since its such a major part of this game's own story.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Hmmmmmm.....

"If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" -Sydney J. Harris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast