We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,496

    [Store] Permanent Vault Services

    Hi, forgive me if that has been suggested already. I've not been active much over the past few years, but given recent events at home and worldwide I've found myself returning to Middle-Earth and falling back in love with the game.

    I've used the six hour Vault Services store item and find it extremely useful. I would love to see a permanent option either from the store or similar to the VIP mailbox extra implemented a few years ago if possible, please.

    Thank you.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Please revamp kinships!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,496
    Would also like to add the other town services to this list as well - Auction House etc. Thank you
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Please revamp kinships!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,634

    Thumbs up

    VIP or store bought (so the devs can earn some coins out of this idea), permanent portable vault & permanent portable auction hall, will be nice additions to the game. I will certainly buy it!
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Mar 25 2020 at 09:39 AM.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,487
    Yup, I'd buy these as well. Especially if there is an account wide version.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,634

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Yup, I'd buy these as well. Especially if there is an account wide version.
    Yes! There are a lot of things at LOTRO LP store that if SSG sale them as account wide instead per character, the players will be more willing to pay for it, & SSG will make more money. They are already doing that well on storages. Pets, steed & warsteed related items, of similar or higher cost to those storage, should be account wide in my opinion.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Yes! There are a lot of things at LOTRO LP store that if SSG sale them as account wide instead per character, the players will be more willing to pay for it, & SSG will make more money. They are already doing that well on storages. Pets, steed & warsteed related items, of similar or higher cost to those storage, should be account wide in my opinion.
    Well unfortinatly SSG has already done it in the form of a timed vault keeper. This is about as much use as a Chocolate teapot as you will probably get one maybe two uses from it before its expired.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    Well unfortinatly SSG has already done it in the form of a timed vault keeper. This is about as much use as a Chocolate teapot as you will probably get one maybe two uses from it before its expired.
    Exactly. The timed one isn't expensive, but I know I will use it maybe once or twice which is why I rarely bother. However, a permanent one would serve a lot more use and would be more investable in my opinion.
    I would like to think it wouldn't be too taxing to duplicated the existing items and remove the timer for a future release as new store items.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Please revamp kinships!

  8. #8
    Havent seen it yet , but there is suppost to be a vault keeper you can buy and put at your house. But its a seasonal cosmetic that pops at the vendor in bree and has to be bought with figments or it can drop out of one type of the lootboxes i forget which. There is a post about it on Lotro wiki.
    Survivor of the Great Server Crash Of 07' --- Scented Candles for Everyone HOOORAYY

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    3,760

    Thumbs up

    I agree. A good suggestion. A permanent carry with You account bound AH and also a vault keeper would be a nice addition. A thing that I think would be perfectly suited for the store or possibly even VIP as some mentioned. Perfect to bring in some revenues for SSG/Daybreak. I much prefer things like that to be store items, rather than cosmetics or lootboxes (keys) with gear and embers in them. Gear as well as cosmetics (various unique looking weapon and armour skins from a variety of content) being earnable in-game through gameplay are incentives to acctually play content and should be kept as such, not as store items.

  10. #10
    I would buy in a heart beat too

  11. #11
    No daft idea, defeats the whole idea of town centres and in effect gives people infinite bag space.

    I've got all the craft stations ,supplier and vault in my house but still keep craft alts in Bree craft hall just because it's easier.
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_of_Bree View Post
    No daft idea, defeats the whole idea of town centres and in effect gives people infinite bag space.

    I've got all the craft stations ,supplier and vault in my house but still keep craft alts in Bree craft hall just because it's easier.
    Each to their own. I'd personally rather avoid towns if I can, although with the carry-all craft bag I have less need to visit my vault other than to transfer carry-alls between characters or to check if I have something for kinnies. Would just be easier to do this from wherever I am. Would be an optional store item so if people don't want it then they wouldn't have to buy it.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Please revamp kinships!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload