We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dadi's Guide: Remmorchant Side Bosses

Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com

As always, great job Dadi. Quick question/comment because it is not 100% clear to me. On the 1st Boss page (https://dadislotroguides.com/remmorc...rkness-boss-1/) you state the following, "The group should position itself along one of the side walls near the entrance. I prefer the South wall. Tank the boss tight against the wall with the tank facing east and the group facing west." Then you show a graphic representing this. If I understand what you are showing me in the graphic (the south wall), then the tank would be facing west and the group facing east. It is a stupid point, but I want to make sure I understand where you are standing for this (I haven't done the raid yet). Thanks!
    Inter faex et urina nascitur sumus

Quote Originally Posted by algonacy View Post
    As always, great job Dadi. Quick question/comment because it is not 100% clear to me. On the 1st Boss page (https://dadislotroguides.com/remmorc...rkness-boss-1/) you state the following, "The group should position itself along one of the side walls near the entrance. I prefer the South wall. Tank the boss tight against the wall with the tank facing east and the group facing west." Then you show a graphic representing this. If I understand what you are showing me in the graphic (the south wall), then the tank would be facing west and the group facing east. It is a stupid point, but I want to make sure I understand where you are standing for this (I haven't done the raid yet). Thanks!
    Hello,

The tank faces the back of the room (where the spiderlings spawn) and the group faces the front.
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com