We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1

    New level 100-130 non-LI weapons

    The Legendary Item grind required to customize and max-out Li for End Game is frustrating. Its made worse when grind areas are camped or Bot'ed or gated behind T3-T5 group instances. When players reach level 100 and realize the amount of time, effort, gold required to just improve their lvl 100 Li which grows with you repeating the process for other ALTs isn't fun anymore.
    Lotro can be enjoyed and played by many different styles including traditional region by region doing every Quest as intended, or only following Epic for faster pace, or skipping entire regions, or even jumping to End Game. One path however has been restricted regarding acquiring weapons. From level 50 to 90 non-Li weapons are found in Loot, chests, quests, vendors and instance rewards, from level 100 - 130+ none are available locking all players into the Li black-hole trap.
    Suggest SSG include lvl 100-130+ non-Li weapons for players wanting to skip the Li grind and skip the complex game mechanics related to ultimate item customization leaving the current insane Li system in-place. Suggest also creating a path for players wanting to skip the Crafting trap for level 100-130 Armour and Jewellery, continuously grinding for Levels + Li scrolls + Crafting components =/= Fun.
    Has anyone ever found non-Li lvl 120-130 Rune-Stone? if so from where, post it for sale in Auction House.

    Currently one option to enjoy the Game beyond level 100 and skip much of the Li grind is purchasing 120 Valar for 6695 Lotro Points using the pay to win system, then repeat with 140 Valar in 2022.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBash View Post
    The Legendary Item grind required to customize and max-out Li for End Game is frustrating. Its made worse when grind areas are camped or Bot'ed or gated behind T3-T5 group instances. When players reach level 100 and realize the amount of time, effort, gold required to just improve their lvl 100 Li which grows with you repeating the process for other ALTs isn't fun anymore.
    Lotro can be enjoyed and played by many different styles including traditional region by region doing every Quest as intended, or only following Epic for faster pace, or skipping entire regions, or even jumping to End Game. One path however has been restricted regarding acquiring weapons. From level 50 to 90 non-Li weapons are found in Loot, chests, quests, vendors and instance rewards, from level 100 - 130+ none are available locking all players into the Li black-hole trap.
    Suggest SSG include lvl 100-130+ non-Li weapons for players wanting to skip the Li grind and skip the complex game mechanics related to ultimate item customization leaving the current insane Li system in-place. Suggest also creating a path for players wanting to skip the Crafting trap for level 100-130 Armour and Jewellery, continuously grinding for Levels + Li scrolls + Crafting components =/= Fun.
    Has anyone ever found non-Li lvl 120-130 Rune-Stone? if so from where, post it for sale in Auction House.

    Currently one option to enjoy the Game beyond level 100 and skip much of the Li grind is purchasing 120 Valar for 6695 Lotro Points using the pay to win system, then repeat with 140 Valar in 2022.
    Curent system is fine. You dont even need to go end game to max your weapon for like month / or even less if you farm.
    Plenty of ways. Do Dol Amroth, Osgiliath, MT on level and you get lots of tokens to trade for scrolls. Also you can do dailies there.
    RTs. Not all zones ofc. Do all once to get deeds done and +extra tokens from reward. Then you can do just zones which reward +2+3+5 tokens on quest done/also decent chanse to get extra drop on boss kill.
    Festivals. One incomming soon. Great way to max your Li with crystals/ do festival quests or only brew delivery if you wish.
    Material sell. Yes you can stil sell raw materials or refined one / which are required for lvl 100 Li craft. Dont bother with wood tho.
    Food and cooking components. Scrolls, Hope tokens.
    You can also make great profit from Erebor. You can farn shards there and sell for like 50g each.
    Farming can provide shards too / i mean farming from profesion.
    Epic Battles are another source of scrolls income.
    Skirmish raids.
    Box runs. One or multiple characters.
    How t3 is gated ? You can t3 with quest armor even. Find a proper grp. Gate is open for all, hope in. Dont want to ? Then dont complain like is locked for you. (and you only)
    Dont wana bother with Li ? Then dont. Plenty of non Li weapons drop before end game/ lvl cap.
    Once at cap get all scrolls you can / fro mt /osgi and Amroth and trade for mats. Find a propper weapon smith and get yourself crtafted wep. In some cases is even better than Li.

    Check/google if need, what MMO means. Its grind. Every time. Every day, in EVERY MMO.
    Dailies. Weekly quests etc.

    In EsO you GRIND veteran level. In WoW you grind artefact level. In LOTRO you grind Li upgrades.Even in every darn shooter you grind rank. Daily.Non stop.
    And those are not even in topeworse grind games.
    Dont like it? Spend real money and skip to play. Or joint the LP farm squad and get valar.

    You and ppl like you /with not even slighty try to ofend you/ try to adjust the game to their needs. I can get it. And then IF you get what you want, you will start complain how fast is to go to end game and how bored you feel once you get there.

    PPL fast level up in GB and WP then complain how weaker are they, compared to ones who play game from years and with multiple adds. Whats my point to play a game when i can get geared right after i hit lvl cap (we already can max Li at lvl 100- which is 30 levels bellow lvl cap i remind you!!!)

    And ""Currently one option to enjoy the Game beyond level 100 and skip much of the Li grind is purchasing 120 Valar for 6695 Lotro Points using the pay to win system, then repeat with 140 Valar in 2022."" ?!? Play to win what ?! You mean pay to not play ? Because valar is this. Pay to skip if you prefer. Complaining about p2w in non compeditive game. Right. Pay to win is when you pay and get something obtainable ONLY with real money. Rest is just marketing tricks and hasty kids to feed them.
    Lots more to say but i feel is kinda pointles.
    Have fun.
    Last edited by Pavlin; Feb 17 2020 at 08:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBash View Post

    Currently one option to enjoy the Game beyond level 100 and skip much of the Li grind is purchasing 120 Valar for 6695 Lotro Points using the pay to win system, then repeat with 140 Valar in 2022.
    Crafting. Have a look at weaponsmith and woodworker crafting. I have a level 130 toon that is a weaponsmith. There are multiple level 130 weaponsmith guild recipes for non-LI weapons, plus level 130 bartered non-LI weapon recipes. Woodworker craft also has similar guild and non-guild recipes for non-LI weapons.

    There are some limits with this.

    There are no non-LI two-handed melee weapon recipes after around level 65. Plus there are no options for level 65+ crafted non-LI staves for LM's or non-LI rune stones for RK's. After level 65, the only crafted weapon options are one-handed weapons plus bows/crossbows. If you're a melee class that cannot dual wield two weapons (Captain, Guardian), you're stuck with a one-hand weapon and shield. I didn't mention Warden because that class needs a shield to work properly so one-hand melee weapons are their only choice.

    Another limit is that the crafted weapons have inconsistent character level requirements. Crafted Westemnet weapons have a level 90 character requirement for non-guild weapons, then level 95 for guild weapons, then Anorian weapons have a level 100 character requirement, then Doomfold crafted weapons have a level 115 character requirement, then Ironfold crafted weapons have a level 120 character requirement, then crafted Minas Ithil weapons have a level 130 character requirement. 90, 95, 100, 115, 120, 130. Those level requirements really should be smoothed out.

    There are options to not use LI weapons, but some classes get no options at all (LM, RK), with no two-handed weapons for Captains, Champs (who can dual weild) and Guards, and if you want to give up on LI's completely, classes that have a non-weapon LI have no alternative item for that LI at all.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    3,764

    Lightbulb

    The only way that would even make any difference for RK, Minstrel, LM is if the weapon also increased Your tactical damage, not just reglar damage output. There are one handed weapons that drops for 100-130. Among other things from the treasure boxes in various regions if You open them with a character at that level. You can also craft alot of them. Problem is that even if they can have stats like fate etc, they still only have regular melee damage modifier. If You use such a weapon as say a minsteel You will hit as if You were still LvL 50. After LvL 50 the LI's came into play and is needed to raise Tactical damage with Crystals on tactical classes LI's, just like You raise regular damage with crystals on other classes. You can do it still up intil LvL 100 as You could only add 3 crystals up top that point. However after LvL 100, You will make such low damage that it takes ages to kill anything and if bad gear on top of that the mobs will kill You before You do. And no, for RK's and LM's I haven't even seen any regular staff or rune drop, but yes other weapons can drop and be crafted up to LvL 130. Acctually javelins for wardens I don't think I have ever seen either, but the warden can at least use say a sword in one hand.

    So again those weapons would have to specifically have tactical damage as base damage output to replace an LI for a Tactical damage class and not regular damage as most weapons have.

    Classes that rely on normal damage on the other hand there is no need to have an LI unless You do T2+ content. In fact when I play my guard solo I use 1 crafted teal LvL 130 weapon as it has more DPS than an LI can have at max and I do fine. Since I don't play DPS Guard in group, only tanking in group, I built tanking LI for that but use regular weapon for solo dps stuff (no li at all). You know questing and running solo instances for weekly or rare resource boxes etc. It's only tactical classes that can not do that since all non LI weapons have regularv and not tactical damage on them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    Curent system is fine. You dont even need to go end game to max your weapon for like month / or even less if you farm.
    Plenty of ways. Do Dol Amroth, Osgiliath, MT on level and you get lots of tokens to trade for scrolls. Also you can do dailies there.
    I think the biggest issue is that a lot of players have been level 100 since they could be level 100 back in 2015 or so..... and have had 4 years to gradually add a bit of scrolls here, a few starlits there when getting to 105, 115, 120, and 130 over the years.... with LI-levels also being increased in interim zone releases, e.g. when Dale was released. If you were level 100 in 2015, and just leveled your way along.... yeah, the current system is quite OK.

    However... if you are a NEW player wanting to join the game, you end up with an imbued weapon that is (I believe) set at 53 for all legacies when you get to level 100.... and with the current max set to 83.... where YOU have had 4 years to get there, they are facing an endless grind to catch up.

    If you have 2 LI's, a person would require 30 scrolls per legacy, times 7 = 210 scrolls per legendary weapon to catch up to the current max. So that is 420 at MINIMUM to get both your weapons maxed up....
    If you are a healer class however, or perhaps a class such as a guardian who wants a 1H and 2H weapon depending on their role, you could be looking at as many as 630 or 840 scrolls to get your weapons maxed out.

    So yeah, you could spend 2-3 hours every day to do Minas Tirith dailies, followed by Osgiliath dialies, followed by Dol Amroth dailes...... but then you literally have very little time to do anything else, unless you play 4-5 hours every day. And even then, you are going to be lucky if you get away with 10-12 scrolls in a day, most of them from Minas Tirith.... so an unlucky healer class is looking at 80+ days of straight grinding just to get their weapons done.

    I don't know about you, but if there is anything that would probably chase a way a new player it is that.... "Oh congrats on level 130! Want to be an effective healer, sure, we'll see you in EIGHTY DAYS of grinding to get your weapons up!"
    A lot of players that I see getting into the 100s now.... get their imbued weapon and level to 130 faster than they can level their weapon, and are subsequently stuck doing old content over and over and over to level up their weapons.

    Changing the system is not needed for those who have been around for a long time, it is needed for those now joining the game or those returning to the game (and there seem to be a LOT of those as of late!) having missed the last few years.

    I agree that new NON-LI weapons aren't needed. I also don't think the "catch up" package wasn't welcomed, as it requires store purchases...... but what that package DID reveal is that there were 10-count scrolls, and those scrolls should be made earnable in the game to make things a little easier.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015! Now also playing on ANOR!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Horsell Common
    Posts
    1,470
    Hunter definitely has it best if you don’t want LIs. Crafted bow and a pair of crafted swords, job done. I don’t think there is any other class that can get away with it completely, as everyone else needs their class item, except wardens who need javelins. For this reason I am strongly considering using a 105 AoV upgrade on my level 50 hunter in the next sale, and using him as a mat farmer and casual quester with no LIs. I am not sure I have the time to do the whole grind on another character and will probably just focus on my captain at endgame for that reason.

    I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    57

    Thumbs up

    @OP

    You have my deepest sympathy and I totally get where you're coming from and I support anything that allows for skirting of the legendary item system. I have a dwarf tank in mordor right now and I cry tears of joy every time I log in that I am able to just use an ash sword instead of an LI. I don't know a ton about all classes especially caster types but I really wish that every class was able to equip dropped/crafted/whatever weapons so that they don't have to use LIs if they don't want to.

    In some other post someone mentioned they loved shadows of angmar when they'd find a new shiny weapon and just equip it. I loved that post lmao and feel totally the same. Hang in there and hope you are still able to find some fun in the big world. Here's to better days ahead

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    I think the biggest issue is that a lot of players have been level 100 since they could be level 100 back in 2015 or so..... and have had 4 years to gradually add a bit of scrolls here, a few starlits there when getting to 105, 115, 120, and 130 over the years.... with LI-levels also being increased in interim zone releases, e.g. when Dale was released. If you were level 100 in 2015, and just leveled your way along.... yeah, the current system is quite OK.

    However... if you are a NEW player wanting to join the game, you end up with an imbued weapon that is (I believe) set at 53 for all legacies when you get to level 100.... and with the current max set to 83.... where YOU have had 4 years to get there, they are facing an endless grind to catch up.

    If you have 2 LI's, a person would require 30 scrolls per legacy, times 7 = 210 scrolls per legendary weapon to catch up to the current max. So that is 420 at MINIMUM to get both your weapons maxed up....
    If you are a healer class however, or perhaps a class such as a guardian who wants a 1H and 2H weapon depending on their role, you could be looking at as many as 630 or 840 scrolls to get your weapons maxed out.

    So yeah, you could spend 2-3 hours every day to do Minas Tirith dailies, followed by Osgiliath dialies, followed by Dol Amroth dailes...... but then you literally have very little time to do anything else, unless you play 4-5 hours every day. And even then, you are going to be lucky if you get away with 10-12 scrolls in a day, most of them from Minas Tirith.... so an unlucky healer class is looking at 80+ days of straight grinding just to get their weapons done.

    I don't know about you, but if there is anything that would probably chase a way a new player it is that.... "Oh congrats on level 130! Want to be an effective healer, sure, we'll see you in EIGHTY DAYS of grinding to get your weapons up!"
    A lot of players that I see getting into the 100s now.... get their imbued weapon and level to 130 faster than they can level their weapon, and are subsequently stuck doing old content over and over and over to level up their weapons.

    Changing the system is not needed for those who have been around for a long time, it is needed for those now joining the game or those returning to the game (and there seem to be a LOT of those as of late!) having missed the last few years.

    I agree that new NON-LI weapons aren't needed. I also don't think the "catch up" package wasn't welcomed, as it requires store purchases...... but what that package DID reveal is that there were 10-count scrolls, and those scrolls should be made earnable in the game to make things a little easier.

    False. I play lotro for 8y, and ofc i have multyple characters. all crafts and that jazz. Wiht my last toon / 2 weeks (around) play time, i meanged to max my both Li (2 legacies left on offhand) at lvl 110. I dont even have MM. Neither i used help (box or scroll dailies farm) from my other characters. Neither i recieved gifts. Im also explorer with maxed guild rep /mm included/ and i make good profit for selling lvl 90 masts and Li. + rep tomes.
    If you insist i can give you teh exact numberts of scrolls you get fro doing Osg MT and D`Amroth + RTs kills (up to wastes)
    As i said this threath come from lazzy to play player. Who want to make a toon and be almost BiS geared for like a week after hitting lvl cap.
    Whats the point? What you gona do next if you upgrade your character for 1 week ? Complain how hard t5 is ? Right.
    You can be effective healer/ dps or tank even without maxed Li. Isnt that big diference. 80% of player efectivness come from his personal skills. I dont say ""hey lets hope naked in t5"" but yea, you dont need to be maxed. End content is for gearing/ dont expect to enter it already geared. Because then you have no point to play it. The are slow to gear /max Li, because they lack knowleadge about the game. Similar to f2p players complain about how many LP they need to unlock things, withou even knowing that you can make up to 600 lp daily without even pushing/with no gear and solo, and all this in the starting zone. You dont want SSG to speed up gearing proces just to satisfy players who dont even know basics about the game or are just lazy and want their next alt to be shoulder to shoulder with end game ""elite"" right ?

    Again. Nothing wrong in Li imo.
    And i know i`m right.
    You can defend your point ofc, it makes no diference.
    If SSG turn game to Serious Sam turist mode, i`m out. And many will follow.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    38
    @Pavlin

    Do you even sleep?
    "We live and love in God's peculiar light."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrDave View Post
    @Pavlin

    Do you even sleep?
    Is that a real question ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    38
    Not really, but I do have a few real questions.

    1 - How many scrolls do you get from Osgiliath, Dol Amroth, and your Roving Threats?
    2 - How on Earth could you have scaled your LIs to max without the months of cruel daily grinding?
    3 - How much time a day do you spend on LotrO, and of of that time how much of it is spent working on your LI?

    You strike me as the hardcore elite chad-player.
    You seem to have every trick and shortcut at your fingertips.

    I'm a casual who has been playing LotrO to explore and enjoy Middle Earth, but once I got to 115 I found that it was impossible to proceed without heavily researching and diving into the death-grind of LIs.

    I see other captains my level who have invested a frightening amount of time in their weapon, and they are almost x4 stronger than me.
    The LI/Gear grind is insane, and does provide a monstrous power gap between players who are even 1 level apart, or even on the same level (as in my case)
    I don't need to have BiS gear to be happy, but being ambushed by 2 common orcs in the Vales of the Anduin shouldn't be a death sentence.
    "We live and love in God's peculiar light."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38
    The thing I constantly see is how people have to "grind" their way to the top. And the first responder here is correct. SSG has developed a way so you can't "skip" your way to the top without paying a ton of lotro points. Well, you can, but you will be "penalized" for not getting trait points from deeds, not having access to dailies for embers or motes, be a tad lacking in virtues, or not have enough resources for your legendary equipment. Once on top, people then try to go back and do all the things at once to be competitive and it becomes overwhelming for them because no one wants to do quests/dailies for ten zones they all decided to pass on by. Someone from my kin decided to do Warg Pens over-and-over from level 120 to 130 (since they thought it was faster) and realized they couldn't get the quests for embers until they did all the quests in Minas Morgul. I had to tell them this has been common practice for every zone since (original) Mordor was released.

    I know people on our server that participate in pvmp (requires VIP) and have gotten 15 scrolls for 3 hours worth every night to the point they didn't need them anymore (since they were bound). You can continue doing the daily quests in Minas Tirith until you get Celebrated Status (like you were meant to do) and get around 6 scrolls each day in under an hour. Then there are the less than convenient ways to get them from all the Gondor zones and Roving Threats. I understand that removing the Anfalas Star-lit Crystal from Court of Seregost hurt a lot of people but then they added them to the festivals. Running Pelargir everyday and The School at Tham Mírdain when it is the featured instance (which happens to be this week) seems to be nowadays the most effective means for people to get them.

    I agree that they should have at least added scrolls in the areas after Minas Tirith. Even adding them to the daily herbalist box in North Ithilien/Wastes would have helped curb some angry people. But don't say they haven't at least been fair in providing alternative means to getting them.
    Last edited by WeirdJedi; Feb 19 2020 at 01:33 PM.

  13. #13

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by HerrDave View Post
    Not really, but I do have a few real questions.

    1 - How many scrolls do you get from Osgiliath, Dol Amroth, and your Roving Threats?
    2 - How on Earth could you have scaled your LIs to max without the months of cruel daily grinding?
    3 - How much time a day do you spend on LotrO, and of of that time how much of it is spent working on your LI?

    You strike me as the hardcore elite chad-player.
    You seem to have every trick and shortcut at your fingertips.

    I'm a casual who has been playing LotrO to explore and enjoy Middle Earth, but once I got to 115 I found that it was impossible to proceed without heavily researching and diving into the death-grind of LIs.

    I see other captains my level who have invested a frightening amount of time in their weapon, and they are almost x4 stronger than me.
    The LI/Gear grind is insane, and does provide a monstrous power gap between players who are even 1 level apart, or even on the same level (as in my case)
    I don't need to have BiS gear to be happy, but being ambushed by 2 common orcs in the Vales of the Anduin shouldn't be a death sentence.
    From Osgi, MT, D`Amroth + RT dailies you get more that 20 scrolls per day.
    Total time depend of your capability to solo RTs and ofc how populated its your server / if you need to look for more players/ On Evernight all this mention aboive take me like 1-2h to compleate/ less than a hour if i stop spam chat and actualy do the quests /
    This 20 scrolls dont include the ones you get from trade or BoX runs.
    No i wont do the math for you. You play the same game and you can test it yourself.
    So you can max your wep for like a month if do all quests mentioned above. 30 days x20 scrolls.
    And this is without having MM.
    Without trading shards and such.
    The main quest doing MT Osgiliath and Dol Amrot quest chains reward you with like 5-6 additonal stack of empos. (not my foult if ppl skip this quests or dont have the zone)

    And now few comparisons.
    In EsO you need FULL six months to max the stats of your mount. Also you need another 6 months to max the craft.
    And to max the veteran levels you need atleast 2 months grind / like 4-6h HARD grind every day. Runing in circle killing mobs. Or waith 6 to 12 months to cap if only do quests.
    In ark you need FIVE f/king REAL years and XXX milions in game gold to be able to obtain one ship. Even if this ship is THE ship.
    Neverwinter online grind isnt less painfull
    And we sit here doing what ? Complaining how we need to wait WHOLE month to max our legendaries ?
    Right.
    As i said. Complains comes from ppl who dont have the zones or from one who are lazzy enough to grind/farm/ or whatever they call it.
    Complaining about grind and farm in mmos is like complaining you get wet while swiming....
    Sorry. Cant/wont tolerate such players.
    No hate. I just dont like them.

    In Vales you are good to go with gear from Erebor vendors.
    Stay red and use revelation mark from blue, or if you strugle just go yellow/ keep 2h wep for fast kills.
    After last update cpt is on par with red guad and bear/ when we speak about dps/ much more than champ or lm. I`m prety sure that red one properly geared will out dps the hunter/ in his curent stage/. And you are heavy with self heals and buffs.
    So yea. Be sure you do it right.
    Last edited by Pavlin; Feb 20 2020 at 10:43 AM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    False. I play lotro for 8y, and ofc i have multyple characters. all crafts and that jazz. Wiht my last toon / 2 weeks (around) play time, i meanged to max my both Li (2 legacies left on offhand) at lvl 110. I dont even have MM. Neither i used help (box or scroll dailies farm) from my other characters. Neither i recieved gifts. Im also explorer with maxed guild rep /mm included/ and i make good profit for selling lvl 90 masts and Li. + rep tomes.
    If you insist i can give you teh exact numberts of scrolls you get fro doing Osg MT and D`Amroth + RTs kills (up to wastes)
    As i said this threath come from lazzy to play player. Who want to make a toon and be almost BiS geared for like a week after hitting lvl cap.
    Whats the point? What you gona do next if you upgrade your character for 1 week ? Complain how hard t5 is ? Right.
    You can be effective healer/ dps or tank even without maxed Li. Isnt that big diference. 80% of player efectivness come from his personal skills. I dont say ""hey lets hope naked in t5"" but yea, you dont need to be maxed. End content is for gearing/ dont expect to enter it already geared. Because then you have no point to play it. The are slow to gear /max Li, because they lack knowleadge about the game. Similar to f2p players complain about how many LP they need to unlock things, withou even knowing that you can make up to 600 lp daily without even pushing/with no gear and solo, and all this in the starting zone. You dont want SSG to speed up gearing proces just to satisfy players who dont even know basics about the game or are just lazy and want their next alt to be shoulder to shoulder with end game ""elite"" right ?

    Again. Nothing wrong in Li imo.
    And i know i`m right.
    You can defend your point ofc, it makes no diference.
    If SSG turn game to Serious Sam turist mode, i`m out. And many will follow.
    LMAO boy are you ever clueless. There are already many players that have left the game. If you think that SSG making this LI grind grind grind is gonna keep the players, you are in lala land. The LI grind is over the top utterly ridiculous BS & more & more players are leaving. They are tired of the end game garbage. Sorry to say but snobby players like you is not what this games needs.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by peachykins View Post
    LMAO boy are you ever clueless. There are already many players that have left the game. If you think that SSG making this LI grind grind grind is gonna keep the players, you are in lala land. The LI grind is over the top utterly ridiculous BS & more & more players are leaving. They are tired of the end game garbage. Sorry to say but snobby players like you is not what this games needs.
    And that is the problem with players like him. They are clueless about other ways to play the game. I used to love DA, MT Rammas and Osgiliath dailies but now can't stand them anymore. I used to do FIs and am completely burned out on fellowship instances. New players/characters do not do every endgame on the way to cap. I don't even do every quest on every character I play and skip places like Moria and Mordor on every second character at least. This is why the ILI is so bad. For landscape players there is no way to get them just playing through the story. I don't mind grinding for gear or even fluff if I want it although it shouldn't be necessary to play the game on a fun level but not for an ever growing LI.
    Players like him also seem to forget that we had up to lvl 100 a complete reset system even on LIs. No catch up required since the LIs became absolute levelling through new areas to a new cap. Landscape players didn't have to worry to be 100s of dps behind since the gap between a fully enhanced 1st ager and a non enhanced 3rd ager wasn't that big at all. Free levels are just not enough to close that gap, in fact that gap becomes bigger the longer this system is in place.
    At this point I don't care at all anymore and unless free lvls are adjusted to 10 below cap I eventually will have to give up this game. Constant tedious gameplay is just not fun.

  16. #16
    peachy, wisp. do you even read ?
    im clueless? i play all kind of MMOS most than 20y /may say atleast 15 of them every day / so trust me i`m familiar with all kind of game play.
    lotro losses what? lot of players when game go f2p? or little before that. yes it did. what this have to do with "" the endless grind""" you call it?
    when i say if they turn it to S Sam mode, ppl will leave, i mean core players.
    f2p ""i come today and i leave tomorrow"" no one care about them. few will leave, more will come. they are fodder, nothing more. no income to ssg, no impact on game play, outside toxic coments in wc and constant whining on forums.
    in fact f2p players should not have right to demand changes (yes thats what they (you?) do. demand and pressure ssg for changes)
    also they should not have access to wc. just trade and lff. atleast before lvl 100 or smth. got nuff of lvl 40ish complainers in wc, without even basic knowleadge about the game
    your generation get spoiled. complaining that you need to spend 30 days after you hit game lvl cap to get maxed ...
    go to any other game and try max your stats for 30 days, then come back here to tell me how cluesless i`m.
    dont know your age but i spend more than playing than most of the complainers age/ maybe sometimes combined...
    when i say smth is because there is a good reason benind it/ i`m not here to open your eyes, and dont blame me when you fail to see what i mean.
    i`m sure after/IF/ ssg satisfy you with Li changes, same ppl who complain now, will complain again. because thats whay they are, complainers....
    gl and hf playing the game

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    peachy, wisp. do you even read ?
    im clueless? i play all kind of MMOS most than 20y /may say atleast 15 of them every day / so trust me i`m familiar with all kind of game play.
    lotro losses what? lot of players when game go f2p? or little before that. yes it did. what this have to do with "" the endless grind""" you call it?
    when i say if they turn it to S Sam mode, ppl will leave, i mean core players.
    f2p ""i come today and i leave tomorrow"" no one care about them. few will leave, more will come. they are fodder, nothing more. no income to ssg, no impact on game play, outside toxic coments in wc and constant whining on forums.
    in fact f2p players should not have right to demand changes (yes thats what they (you?) do. demand and pressure ssg for changes)
    also they should not have access to wc. just trade and lff. atleast before lvl 100 or smth. got nuff of lvl 40ish complainers in wc, without even basic knowleadge about the game
    your generation get spoiled. complaining that you need to spend 30 days after you hit game lvl cap to get maxed ...
    go to any other game and try max your stats for 30 days, then come back here to tell me how cluesless i`m.
    dont know your age but i spend more than playing than most of the complainers age/ maybe sometimes combined...
    when i say smth is because there is a good reason benind it/ i`m not here to open your eyes, and dont blame me when you fail to see what i mean.
    i`m sure after/IF/ ssg satisfy you with Li changes, same ppl who complain now, will complain again. because thats whay they are, complainers....
    gl and hf playing the game
    If solo end game is interesting enough, I play it. With the exception of Wastes, Far Anorien and Ered Mithrin (don't have Vales or MM) I played them on more then one character and got gear or fluff for the grind. If I don't like it I don't play it and I'm fully aware that I can't get better gear in that case. And I don't need it either since I don't play said end game unless they make the next zone require it. There wasn't a ever growing LI before lvl 100. That meant that I was able to skip end game and still get a better weapon in the next zone levelling to a new cap. With the ILI this is not possible anymore. I'm stuck with a bad LI which can never be exchanged (talking about mini, LM, RK). Eventually that will lead to me leaving the game due to not being able to continue to play.

    Before lvl 100 every piece of equipment got a reset. We didn't use "old" equipment forever but exchanged with levelling equipment and later new cap equipment. There is a big difference in these systems, one just requires playing through the new zone and being ready for end game and the next zone, the other requires constant specific repetitive content that might not even fit the way I like to play. While you like the grind and wouldn't play without it (and I dare say that the LI up to lvl 100 was far better for grind and the game), I like to play through the stories, level new characters, and even do solo endgame because it is fun. I don't chase gear because I have long ago come to the conclusion that it sours the game for me. There is so much more to Lotro then gear grind and I dare say that a lot of players would agree with me.
    Last edited by wispsong; Feb 20 2020 at 03:07 PM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    f2p ""i come today and i leave tomorrow"" no one care about them. few will leave, more will come. they are fodder, nothing more.
    F2P fodder, as you describe them, are actually incredibly important to the game.
    A new player is going to play for free, that's how they get a taste of the game without tossing money around beforehand (means they think before they leap) and if they like it, they'll subscribe.
    Treating new players like trash is the best way to spurn them away from the game, and then you are left with an ever-dwindling pool elitist raiders who call everyone else scum for not achieving godhood.


    29 elite players can't support the game's servers and development on their own.
    By telling new and returning players to suck it up and get used to the death-grind, you're only encouraging people who would otherwise happily pay for the continued development of the game to leave.
    I'm a life-timer, played since launch-day of Shadows of Angmar, and I can't imagine a more hostile environment to thrust new players into than the one you envision.


    Don't get me wrong though;
    You are supposed to put time into an MMO, but it isn't supposed to be a mindless repetitive grind.
    You're supposed to log in every day because you want to, because of the new friends you made, because of the fun you had defending a keep in the Ettenmoors, because you can run from the Shire to Mordor as a chicken, because Middle Earth is an incredible world to explore and it only gets better when you do it with friends.


    It's supposed to be an escape into the world JRR Tolkien wrote into existence, not a second job.
    "We live and love in God's peculiar light."

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrDave View Post
    F2P fodder, as you describe them, are actually incredibly important to the game.
    A new player is going to play for free, that's how they get a taste of the game without tossing money around beforehand (means they think before they leap) and if they like it, they'll subscribe.
    Treating new players like trash is the best way to spurn them away from the game, and then you are left with an ever-dwindling pool elitist raiders who call everyone else scum for not achieving godhood.


    29 elite players can't support the game's servers and development on their own.
    By telling new and returning players to suck it up and get used to the death-grind, you're only encouraging people who would otherwise happily pay for the continued development of the game to leave.
    I'm a life-timer, played since launch-day of Shadows of Angmar, and I can't imagine a more hostile environment to thrust new players into than the one you envision.


    Don't get me wrong though;
    You are supposed to put time into an MMO, but it isn't supposed to be a mindless repetitive grind.
    You're supposed to log in every day because you want to, because of the new friends you made, because of the fun you had defending a keep in the Ettenmoors, because you can run from the Shire to Mordor as a chicken, because Middle Earth is an incredible world to explore and it only gets better when you do it with friends.


    It's supposed to be an escape into the world JRR Tolkien wrote into existence, not a second job.
    I treat no one like trash. But you can twist my words as you wish. I dont mind, neither i care.
    And i speak about f2p, those are not only new players. in fact there are LOT of max lvl f2p with 5-10 alts, having nothing than zones required to boost them to lvl cap. Some didnt even subbed for 1 moth to unlock the bonuses you get from vip, and you tell me if they like the game they will stay and susbcribe? They didnt sub. So they dont like the game. Why then SSG must listen to their demands? If it come from vips then i agree. Not from f2p or premium players. ViPs have right to demand. THey pay for it. Rest of us just can give an advice. No whining, not demanding, just advice.
    I say f2p are fodder, and they are. If you think calling them fuel is better, ok call them fuel then.
    Playing a game as f2p player/ grinding barrows to lvl 55, then hopping in WP up to lvl cap, dont give you right to demand changes. Its sily and selfish. Game provide enough of resources to max your weapons. It may be grindy at some point, but hey, this is MMO, and as i said, grind is the core of EVERY MMO.
    I do respect every new player who join the game and i`m helpfull as i can. But i wont tolerate no one if he not deserve it.
    Will give you an example.
    Today we had a new player asking for advices on WC (Evernight)
    So he ask about f2p model. We told him to try the game for like a week, and decide do he like it or not. To not pay attention to all store invitations and bs pop up, just to try the game and IF he decide to play to go ONE moth sub, just to unlock the futures .liike riding, swift trave virtues and traits in general. He respond that he have no money to go sub even for a month. So we told him that he can play the game even without spend a peny. He asked HOW. So we GENTLY introduce him in LP farm system. That he can literaly get ALL the content from day one till now (soon MM too) only by grinding lp. And to get ALL the 12+ years content may take him 1 (ONE) month total. And guess what he respond? "" So Annoying""" So we just ignored him. This one you wana keep in the game ? Who have no intention to pay a single dime, and gets ANNOYED even before the tried the game ? Because is very annoing to work to achive something. And by something i mean every content game provides / withou swift travel/ Hes annoyed even before he start. Some like him stay, grind GB and WP to level max and then come here to say how annoyng is to work to max your Li how low % drops from chest are and how much time they need to gear up. Or how much time they need to finish their daily chorse on all XXX WP boosted naked characters they have. They dont care about us, they dont care about the game, and they dont give a f,,,k about SSG. Why we should care about them. No i dont say = lets ofend and hate them, but dont expect me to care such players. Or save them the truth because their feelings get hurted ... One rule ""if is not broken, dont fix it"" Li isnt broken, you wana fix. Probably SSG will bend before you and ""fix"" it. And THEN we will have broken Li system. Because with all my respect to SSG, fixing things arent their strong side imo (IMO).
    Last edited by Pavlin; Feb 20 2020 at 08:13 PM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    I treat no one like trash. But you can twist my words as you wish. I dont mind, neither i care.
    And i speak about f2p, those are not only new players. in fact there are LOT of max lvl f2p with 5-10 alts, having nothing than zones required to boost them to lvl cap. Some didnt even subbed for 1 moth to unlock the bonuses you get from vip, and you tell me if they like the game they will stay and susbcribe? They didnt sub. So they dont like the game. Why then SSG must listen to their demands? If it come from vips then i agree. Not from f2p or premium players. ViPs have right to demand. THey pay for it. Rest of us just can give an advice. No whining, not demanding, just advice.
    I say f2p are fodder, and they are. If you think calling them fuel is better, ok call them fuel then.
    Playing a game as f2p player/ grinding barrows to lvl 55, then hopping in WP up to lvl cap, dont give you right to demand changes. Its sily and selfish. Game provide enough of resources to max your weapons. It may be grindy at some point, but hey, this is MMO, and as i said, grind is the core of EVERY MMO.
    I do respect every new player who join the game and i`m helpfull as i can. But i wont tolerate no one if he not deserve it.
    Will give you an example.
    Today we had a new player asking for advices on WC (Evernight)
    So he ask about f2p model. We told him to try the game for like a week, and decide do he like it or not. To not pay attention to all store invitations and bs pop up, just to try the game and IF he decide to play to go ONE moth sub, just to unlock the futures .liike riding, swift trave virtues and traits in general. He respond that he have no money to go sub even for a month. So we told him that he can play the game even without spend a peny. He asked HOW. So we GENTLY introduce him in LP farm system. That he can literaly get ALL the content from day one till now (soon MM too) only by grinding lp. And to get ALL the 12+ years content may take him 1 (ONE) month total. And guess what he respond? "" So Annoying""" So we just ignored him. This one you wana keep in the game ? Who have no intention to pay a single dime, and gets ANNOYED even before the tried the game ? Because is very annoing to work to achive something. And by something i mean every content game provides / withou swift travel/ Hes annoyed even before he start. Some like him stay, grind GB and WP to level max and then come here to say how annoyng is to work to max your Li how low % drops from chest are and how much time they need to gear up. Or how much time they need to finish their daily chorse on all XXX WP boosted naked characters they have. They dont care about us, they dont care about the game, and they dont give a f,,,k about SSG. Why we should care about them. No i dont say = lets ofend and hate them, but dont expect me to care such players. Or save them the truth because their feelings get hurted ... One rule ""if is not broken, dont fix it"" Li isnt broken, you wana fix. Probably SSG will bend before you and ""fix"" it. And THEN we will have broken Li system. Because with all my respect to SSG, fixing things arent their strong side imo (IMO).
    The LI is not broken, the catch up is. There need to be more free levels or there need to be alternatives for all classes which are closer to the maxed ILI. The grind for new players/characters is out of control and it is turning even me as a long time premium/VIP player away. It also destroys any attempt of balancing. For years I got a 3 month sub every year and bought the 3rd LP package, sometimes even the 4th. I used to enjoy this game, now I wonder why I even level new characters looking at the ILI grind ahead of them. I bought every questpack and xpac except Vales and MM. So don't act like just f2p players have a problem with the grind.

    The game had always grinds but when a new update came out we just got levelling gear and then could choose the content for end game still being able to go to the next update without playing endgame. We also had crafting to make up for that. The ILI constant growth makes this impossible. Eventually it will become so tedious (Mordor nearly made me give up) that I just wont be able to enjoy the game anymore. We were promised a weapon/class item that grows with us, well it doesn't because the requirements to make it grow are tremendous. You might have fun playing the same repetitive content for 5+ characters over and over again, I got burned out and just stopped even thinking about the need to feed. Mordor was a wake up call for me … not that I started grinding scrolls … but to the fact that while this game might go on for years, I might not be able to continue because my weapon/class item is just to low.

    I will not exchange the fun I have playing this game for unfun, tedious, repetitive content that will burn me out and sour the game for me to the point that I give up anyways.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    The LI is not broken, the catch up is. There need to be more free levels or there need to be alternatives for all classes which are closer to the maxed ILI. The grind for new players/characters is out of control and it is turning even me as a long time premium/VIP player away. It also destroys any attempt of balancing. For years I got a 3 month sub every year and bought the 3rd LP package, sometimes even the 4th. I used to enjoy this game, now I wonder why I even level new characters looking at the ILI grind ahead of them. I bought every questpack and xpac except Vales and MM. So don't act like just f2p players have a problem with the grind.

    The game had always grinds but when a new update came out we just got levelling gear and then could choose the content for end game still being able to go to the next update without playing endgame. We also had crafting to make up for that. The ILI constant growth makes this impossible. Eventually it will become so tedious (Mordor nearly made me give up) that I just wont be able to enjoy the game anymore. We were promised a weapon/class item that grows with us, well it doesn't because the requirements to make it grow are tremendous. You might have fun playing the same repetitive content for 5+ characters over and over again, I got burned out and just stopped even thinking about the need to feed. Mordor was a wake up call for me … not that I started grinding scrolls … but to the fact that while this game might go on for years, I might not be able to continue because my weapon/class item is just to low.

    I will not exchange the fun I have playing this game for unfun, tedious, repetitive content that will burn me out and sour the game for me to the point that I give up anyways.

    Do you even read that in most games you need 2 to 6 months to catch up? In decent one atleast. And most of them required you to be in fellow/pary.
    Gl catching up in eso or wow without ABOVE decent raid grp. Here you have all served, you can have top gear/ bis/ for like month and a half game play, and you dont even need to have friends, kin or whatever. Everything you can achieve from LFF and if you have decent skills /playing your character. In lotro skilled players are HIGHLY demanded, and if you are one of them, even if you are not in kin, you will be noticed and will recieve pm for every skill required content. No mater are you dps,support, heal or tank. Good luck achieving that in other games.
    And PLEASE dont blame the game because you burn out. Happes to EVERY player in ANY game, NO MATTER how good that game is. Learn to counter it. Take a break, "" get a life"" as some i...s say, or just play another game for a while. You cant expet SSG to adjust game to your need every time you burn out.
    Yes you can ask for improvements, no one tell you to be silent, but as i said, your burn out have nothing to do with Li system.
    And you are not even a new player. I`m sure you have atleast 5 alts? 5 box runs 10-15-20 scrolls daily only from doing box runs. Fast and not time consuming. This week we have shcool/ like 5 min you need to compleate t2c..... and you dont even need to do it on lvl.

    Adapt.
    Good luck.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    Do you even read that in most games you need 2 to 6 months to catch up? In decent one atleast. And most of them required you to be in fellow/pary.
    Gl catching up in eso or wow without ABOVE decent raid grp. Here you have all served, you can have top gear/ bis/ for like month and a half game play, and you dont even need to have friends, kin or whatever. Everything you can achieve from LFF and if you have decent skills /playing your character. In lotro skilled players are HIGHLY demanded, and if you are one of them, even if you are not in kin, you will be noticed and will recieve pm for every skill required content. No mater are you dps,support, heal or tank. Good luck achieving that in other games.
    And PLEASE dont blame the game because you burn out. Happes to EVERY player in ANY game, NO MATTER how good that game is. Learn to counter it. Take a break, "" get a life"" as some i...s say, or just play another game for a while. You cant expet SSG to adjust game to your need every time you burn out.
    Yes you can ask for improvements, no one tell you to be silent, but as i said, your burn out have nothing to do with Li system.
    And you are not even a new player. I`m sure you have atleast 5 alts? 5 box runs 10-15-20 scrolls daily only from doing box runs. Fast and not time consuming. This week we have shcool/ like 5 min you need to compleate t2c..... and you dont even need to do it on lvl.

    Adapt.
    Good luck.
    That's why I don't play other games. I used to play WoW but the dungeon push made me quit. And even WoW, while they have growing systems now within an xpac, there is a reset for the new xpac. And playing landscape, why do I need to catch up? Isn't it players like you who constantly tell players like me that we don't need anything better then quest gear for landscape?
    Box runs, done them, not interested in that kind of content. I'm not interested in any group content at all although I might play it once a month. I love the story, there are no scroll rewards playing through the story. I like some of the solo endgame, there are no scroll rewards for solo endgame. The ILI system is like the LI system but now everybody needs the scrolls. But the scrolls are still just in fellowship content. And don't come me with old dailies which most my characters don't play.

    I take breaks and stay away from the content that burns me out. Since I'm burned out on DA, MT Rammas, and Osgiliath dailies, I don't do them anymore except maybe for the deed. I also skip the festivals I don't like that much, so less crystals. Plus the crystals are bound to character. My concern is not to get the best every update but that due to the ILI enhancements needed I might not be able to play landscape much longer. And I love playing through the stories. BBoM, which thankfully I was able to finish, was great.

    Adapt? I play games for fun. If I don't enjoy them anymore I just stop. Why should I play a game in a way I don't like playing? It will be a sad day when I leave Lotro behind worse then leaving my blue hunter (first character) behind because I don't enjoy playing her anymore but I don't play games to get frustrated and stressed out. We just enjoy playing the game different ways.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    That's why I don't play other games. I used to play WoW but the dungeon push made me quit. And even WoW, while they have growing systems now within an xpac, there is a reset for the new xpac. And playing landscape, why do I need to catch up? Isn't it players like you who constantly tell players like me that we don't need anything better then quest gear for landscape?
    Box runs, done them, not interested in that kind of content. I'm not interested in any group content at all although I might play it once a month. I love the story, there are no scroll rewards playing through the story. I like some of the solo endgame, there are no scroll rewards for solo endgame. The ILI system is like the LI system but now everybody needs the scrolls. But the scrolls are still just in fellowship content. And don't come me with old dailies which most my characters don't play.

    I take breaks and stay away from the content that burns me out. Since I'm burned out on DA, MT Rammas, and Osgiliath dailies, I don't do them anymore except maybe for the deed. I also skip the festivals I don't like that much, so less crystals. Plus the crystals are bound to character. My concern is not to get the best every update but that due to the ILI enhancements needed I might not be able to play landscape much longer. And I love playing through the stories. BBoM, which thankfully I was able to finish, was great.

    Adapt? I play games for fun. If I don't enjoy them anymore I just stop. Why should I play a game in a way I don't like playing? It will be a sad day when I leave Lotro behind worse then leaving my blue hunter (first character) behind because I don't enjoy playing her anymore but I don't play games to get frustrated and stressed out. We just enjoy playing the game different ways.
    Why you even got ofended and why you think i talk about you/ or players like you ?Players who play the game for fun and mostly solo. And why you care about maxing stats when you play solo content ?
    Ok let me see then.

    No you dont need anything better from quest gear for landscape. Stil you can have some very good crafted one without need to do any grp content.
    You dont even need to do boxes. If you wish to skip them. Lots of scrolls come as reward doing gondor quests. You just need to go to faction vendors and buy them.
    You wont be able to play landscape much longer ? Because your legendary is not capped ? For real .... If you do boxes you probably get lots of 130 non Li weapons. THey are more than enough for landscape. Also you can craft/ buy ones? Same with gear. You can get some from vendors? No ?
    And why not trade? Hakuna Matata made MILIONS of gold selling food ONLY. Why cant you ? Plenty of free time to craft and sell as solo player, so i dont see a problem. Make gold, buy what you need, even a cary in raid or instance if you wish.
    To be rich in this game. you dont need to bother with other players, dailies and such jazz.
    Or you expect to be able to skip all grp content and to get geared as fast as ppl who work hard for their gear ?
    Its MMO. You can play solo but dont expect to be on same level /speaking about gear/ with ppl who do lots of dungeons and raids.
    And from all you say i didnt understand WHAT EXACTLY you dont like in lotro? And how changes /if we got any/ to Li system will affect/change your game play. What will change for you?

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    The thread is about having new level 100-130 Non LI weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBash View Post
    The Legendary Item grind required to customize and max-out Li for End Game is frustrating. Its made worse when grind areas are camped or Bot'ed or gated behind T3-T5 group instances. When players reach level 100 and realize the amount of time, effort, gold required to just improve their lvl 100 Li which grows with you repeating the process for other ALTs isn't fun anymore.
    Lotro can be enjoyed and played by many different styles including traditional region by region doing every Quest as intended, or only following Epic for faster pace, or skipping entire regions, or even jumping to End Game. One path however has been restricted regarding acquiring weapons. From level 50 to 90 non-Li weapons are found in Loot, chests, quests, vendors and instance rewards, from level 100 - 130+ none are available locking all players into the Li black-hole trap.
    Suggest SSG include lvl 100-130+ non-Li weapons for players wanting to skip the Li grind and skip the complex game mechanics related to ultimate item customization leaving the current insane Li system in-place. Suggest also creating a path for players wanting to skip the Crafting trap for level 100-130 Armour and Jewellery, continuously grinding for Levels + Li scrolls + Crafting components =/= Fun.
    Has anyone ever found non-Li lvl 120-130 Rune-Stone? if so from where, post it for sale in Auction House.

    Currently one option to enjoy the Game beyond level 100 and skip much of the Li grind is purchasing 120 Valar for 6695 Lotro Points using the pay to win system, then repeat with 140 Valar in 2022.
    Read it again. carefuly and when not tired or sleepy.


    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBash View Post
    Suggest SSG include lvl 100-130+ non-Li weapons for players wanting to skip the Li grind and skip the complex game mechanics related to ultimate item customization / Suggest also creating a path for players wanting to skip the Crafting trap for level 100-130 Armour and Jewellery, continuously grinding for Levels + Li scrolls + Crafting components =/= Fun.

    No matter how you call it, its a whining about crafting and curent Li system.

    There are non Li lvl zero to hero drop weapons from instances. There are also jewellry drop from big battles, golden even/ scaling up to max lvl/
    I can get hes RK, but stil, no reason to sh/t on Li system and craftomg just because SSG didnt add RK wep drops...
    I have sugesstion to such players. Why skip Ly and crafting only ? Why not skip the entire game and constant whining on forums ? Because as you say "" =/= Fun. """ Not fun at all.
    Last edited by Pavlin; Feb 23 2020 at 08:28 AM.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    Read it again. carefuly and when not tired or sleepy.





    No matter how you call it, its a whining about crafting and curent Li system.

    There are non Li lvl zero to hero drop weapons from instances. There are also jewellry drop from big battles, golden even/ scaling up to max lvl/
    I can get hes RK, but stil, no reason to sh/t on Li system and craftomg just because SSG didnt add RK wep drops...
    I have sugesstion to such players. Why skip Ly and crafting only ? Why not skip the entire game and constant whining on forums ? Because as you say "" =/= Fun. """ Not fun at all.
    LMAO of course it is whining when you don't agree with it. Maybe you should take your own advise. One could say, your whining about the whiners. You can like the LI grind all ya want, but from what I have seen just on the forums, many are unhappy with it & think it's a ridiculous grind. Do not go on about how MMOs have grinds, we are not stupid. We all know these games have a grinds. SSG has gone overboard with this. Players can only do content over & over & over again till finally they have had enough & cannot do it anymore. Even with breaks they still are sick of it when they return.

    Furthermore, the OP had suggested having non legendary weapons & who was it that started the ball rolling about how the LI was fine, it was you who went on about how it is fine & you have just kept going insulting certain players & what not.

    BTW in regards to crafting, maybe you should take a long look at the forums because many are not too happy with that either & have not been for some time. So it's just not a few players it is many who are unhappy with the LI system & crafting.

    Enjoy your game.......................... .......

    Seriously, going after people for posting dots in there posts, pathetic.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload