We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stunned or feared

My captain is level 130 and there are two things that i find very annoying about her

One getting stunned. She rarely goes through a fight without getting stunned at least once even birds stun her.

Two She frequently gets feared some fights like fallen kings she gets feared 3 or 4 times. Muster courage helps a bit but she still gets feared. I was wondering if stacking will /resistance would help or iss there nothing that helps.

Thanks

Stun, fear, disarm, silence spam is what this game is all about. An un-fun experience all-round. You get no more of these on a Captain than any other class.

Muster Courage (fear resist) and resist in general does not have any bearing on you being feared (i.e. the run away scared/cower in fear type of fear), you just have to deal with it.
    #15skills

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Stun, fear, disarm, silence spam is what this game is all about. An un-fun experience all-round. You get no more of these on a Captain than any other class.

Muster Courage (fear resist) and resist in general does not have any bearing on you being feared (i.e. the run away scared/cower in fear type of fear), you just have to deal with it.
    Agreed , it’s pathetic . However all classes get it . It’s just the mechanics I suppose and a dev who is clueless

In the moors it’s worse .

Make pots work and have a cd for the next stun, daze etc . It’s just chain stun ,daze etc at the mo