We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Story Pace

Story Pace

Please up the story pace to 80 percent or remove it, it is now getting hard and will be getting worse too as levels go higher, even doing all quests without an XP boosters is hard to hit 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherush View Post
    Please up the story pace to 80 percent or remove it, it is now getting hard and will be getting worse too as levels go higher, even doing all quests without an XP boosters is hard to hit 85.
    I am not saying you are wrong, since there are many factors that can change the game experience for different players, but for me it is the opposite. I have to use the experience disabler to keep from outleveling every zone. As it is, I can almost skip whole expansions and be fine for levels.

If you don't mind my asking, are you VIP? If not, do you have the zones and expansions up to 85 or are there areas you are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    I am not saying you are wrong, since there are many factors that can change the game experience for different players, but for me it is the opposite. I have to use the experience disabler to keep from outleveling every zone. As it is, I can almost skip whole expansions and be fine for levels.

If you don't mind my asking, are you VIP? If not, do you have the zones and expansions up to 85 or are there areas you are missing?
    Seeing as its a ViP server, I would say yes, they have ViP. The xp payouts are incredibly minimal in Rohan. Did all of the Entwash Vale (half with 100% tome) and was getting 24k-33k xp with a tome. Thats just sad when I need 600k to level. They are making it very difficult to get to endgame, and a lot of people in my kin are annoyed with it. I can't imagine what level I'd be entering Sutcrofts without using a tome, seeing as im entering it at 81.

Mirage | Anor
    Death's Bane | Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Seeing as its a ViP server, I would say yes, they have ViP. The xp payouts are incredibly minimal in Rohan. Did all of the Entwash Vale (half with 100% tome) and was getting 24k-33k xp with a tome. Thats just sad when I need 600k to level. They are making it very difficult to get to endgame, and a lot of people in my kin are annoyed with it. I can't imagine what level I'd be entering Sutcrofts without using a tome, seeing as im entering it at 81.
    You are correct. I mistakenly thought this was in a different server channel I'd been reading. In the case of the legendary servers, it may very well be the case that the expereince curve to 85 can be harsh. I am only to Moria on there at the moment.

Sorry for the confustion.

I am not using any XP boosters or items at all and I'm at lvl 81 in about mid-Fangorn before going to Sutcrofts so I suspect you are skipping some stuff. Are you doing Warbands and Tasks daily? Both of these groups of additional quests give a nice bit of extra XP.
    Zohal
    75 Warden - Leader of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

Quote Originally Posted by Zohal View Post
    I am not using any XP boosters or items at all and I'm at lvl 81 in about mid-Fangorn before going to Sutcrofts so I suspect you are skipping some stuff. Are you doing Warbands and Tasks daily? Both of these groups of additional quests give a nice bit of extra XP.
    I only skipped fangorn because I dont want to go to Archet every 5 minutes.

Mirage | Anor

I only skipped fangorn because I dont want to go to Archet every 5 minutes.
    You made me LOL for real.

Also noticed that in Imping the game threatens you until you move in further, so: no standing by the entrance

I skipped East Wall and Fangorn coz no useful rep.. I'll do them later on for completion
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of Legacy - Ithil

Laergwend (Mini) - Back on the shelf again, with all my alts - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    You made me LOL for real.

Also noticed that in Imping the game threatens you until you move in further, so: no standing by the entrance

I skipped East Wall and Fangorn coz no useful rep.. I'll do them later on for completion
    Oh yeah, I forgot about East Wall....

Overall, this updates kinda sad

Mirage | Anor