We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper respect, and it's about time to change that!

for too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper mustaches, and it's about time to change that!

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper ______, and it's about time to change that!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

walls ... All kinds of riff-raff traipse into the Shire!

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper ADVENTURE, and it's about time to change that!

(Bingo Boffin needs a sequel)

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper time to relax without interference from meddling wizards, greedy dwarves and silly magic rings - and it's about time to change that!

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

"Foot Wraps" https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...lan_Foot_Wraps
    Otherwise, ...Onesies!
    “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay; Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lightbulb For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper ______, and it's about time to change that!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ... Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, February 21st. Good luck!
    For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper washing sink area where to clean their boar droppings (aka plant fertilizant) stuffed toes, and it's about time to change that!

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper SEASONING, and it's about time to change that!

(NO, I will not share my proprietary blend of Hobbit Seasoning.)

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper swimming lessons, and it's about time to change that!

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper chicken-golf courses, and it's about time to change that!
    ... Nine for the lifetime members, doomed to stay until they die ...

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper ______, and it's about time to change that!

Hobbits have obviously gone far too long wiithout proper big-bowl pipes, for all that Long-Leaf pipeweed!

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper socks, and it's about time to change that!

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper suspenders, and it's about time to change that!

Stuff

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without a proper amount of respect from these other foolish beings of Middle Earth, and it's about time to change that!
    I hear the jury's still out on science...

underpants

plz hurry

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper armor smiths, and it's about time to change that!
    "It is a dangerous business, going out your door... you step into the road, and if your don't keep your feet ,there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper pie preservation methods, and it's about time to change that!

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without shoes, and it's about time to change that!

*PINT-sized Mugs*
    ...or Maybe some regular Jewelry- like, you know ...normal Rings & such?
    "One thing drives out another." [Barliman Butterbur]

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, February 21st. Good luck![/QUOTE]

BEARDS !!

Everyone knows that the Hobbits are jealous of the dwarven beards!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000014f7dd/01008/signature.png]Sprell[/charsig]

For too long, Hobbit-folk have gone without proper literation and it's about time to change that!

For too long, hobbits have gone without a proper hobbit_dance3 that everyone can access!!!! There's hobbit_dances 1, 2, and 4, but where is 3??? It's about time to change that!

An extra meal at 11.30. It's too long to wait until lunch from elevenses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3