We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    I have a question regarding writs. In my account I have 6 writs that came from a single-purchase pack that cost 1000 LPs (if I remember correctly) that included vxp, a mount, 6 writs and some other extra things. I read back in time that these writs don't stack with other store bought writs. I assume that even if they don't stack, both count for the house purchase, but I'd like a confirmation just in case...
    That is a good question acctually.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    I'm wondering if it would be wise to plan to liquidate my existing Gondor Deluxe house in favor of a Rohan house. Are the writ values going to be in the same ballpark? Should I be taking advantage of the -25% writ sale currently?
    Again hard to say for us players. On BR I think the most expensive ones were like around 36 writs (if I remeber correctly). However that is still early phase and wasn't even supposed to be visisble to us players yet, so prices may change alot, a little, or not at all, before it goes live. I'm not even sure if SSG has decided yet exactly what the prices will be ???

In next bullroarer I will put my 6 writs in my char's bags before copying and then I'll test the issue I wanted reply about.
    Anamura, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Sunnarea, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)

Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    In next bullroarer I will put my 6 writs in my char's bags before copying and then I'll test the issue I wanted reply about.
    *thumbs up*

Yeah combine them with some other writs from the store and see if it works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2