We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Slayer of Dunland Deed Bugged on Mac Client?

I'm not sure this is the right place, but I can't find any information about a bug with the Slayer of Dunland deed, so I'm hoping someone can help me.

I just finished the last slayer deed I needed [Warg Slayer (Advanced)] with my main. However, I only received the rewards for that deed and not for any of the attached meta deeds. That was my last outstanding deed in Dunland, so I should have triggered the Slayer of Dunland and Deeds of Dunland deeds. Indeed, those deeds both register as complete, but I did not receive any of the attached rewards. My virtue experience did not accrue; I didn't get the LP from either of the meta deeds; I didn't get the legendary experience rune from the slayer meta deed; I did not accumulate any marks, and my total motes of enchantment did not increase.

Is this a known problem? Is there anything that I can do to get the rewards I should have gotten when I finished the meta deeds?

Cheers.

P.S. I'm running OS X 10.14.6, and all of the relevant patches are installed.

Quote Originally Posted by ForthDauntless View Post
    I just finished the last slayer deed I needed [Warg Slayer (Advanced)] with my main. However, I only received the rewards for that deed and not for any of the attached meta deeds. That was my last outstanding deed in Dunland, so I should have triggered the Slayer of Dunland and Deeds of Dunland deeds.
    The Slayer of Dunland deed is an oddball among the slayer metadeeds; in Dunland, the 1st-tier slayer deeds complete the metadeed's objectives, and the 2nd-tier (Advanced) deeds are not required. You probably completed it and received the rewards some time ago. The Deeds of Dunland metadeed is similarly already finished; both should be listed under completed deeds.

These aren't a hidden deeds, so if they were still incomplete the deed log would tell you which enemy type you're missing.

Right, that makes perfect sense. I'd forgotten the slayer deeds were weird for Dunland. Thanks for pointing that out.