We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 256
  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    A 15s CD 10s duration AoE taunt would be ridiculously overpowered and isn't needed at all

    Don't spam heals on a Captain before he's in melee range, once he's got his hots up and running you won't pull stuff away anyway, the Captain's group heals combined with Noble Mark produces ridiculous healing threat

    Captain and RK healer both have enough defensive cooldowns so that you don't need to apply hots prefight

    If stuff runs to the healer as a Captain one of the 2 of them is doing something very wrong
    Yeah, it's very OP, but it's not my suggestion. I have told RK's not to load all their prehots and they prehot all of them anyway. I just want to manage it myself rather than through chat wrangling. I would much prefer they adjust the healing threat modifier than the suggested 10second force taunt so I can manage the issue myself. It's the only threat issue I ever come across. I backed this prior suggestion only with the caveat that they have no plans to fix it in house. Heck I'd even take a skill that lets me dump them right off of me. I don't want to derail the thread discussing threat, but yes, it is OP, I agree. It would mean 5 out of every 10s a mob could choose another target. It's not what I want, it's what I'll take if nothing else is coming.
    Last edited by Armitas; Feb 20 2020 at 11:54 AM.
    .


  2. #152
    New BR is up, no changes to Guard sets, aside from Yellow being added, cannot access BR ATM, so OP, please post again the changes.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,334
    STILL NO CHANGE TO THE CAPTAIN'S TANKING SET WHICH WILL BE GAMEBREAKING AND UNUSABLE FOR CAPTAINS IN A LOT OF CONTENT!

    Also lol at the new Warden's Yellow line set bonus, very good, very good. If only there were a heap of knowledgeable players you could somehow ask for suggestions on set bonuses they'd like to see.. Hmmmm..............

    LOTRO FORUMS

    #15skills

  4. #154
    Looking at the notes for preview #2, I see that the LM blue bonus was changed from catmint duration to reduced cooldown.

    Thank You!!!

    This is exactly what us LMs were hoping for with the blue-line bonus! I'm concerned that it doesn't say whether the red line bonus was addressed or not; there's no such skill or trait as "Ancient Lore." Did the dev mean "Ancient Craft" by chance? If that's what it meant, then that's a fairly decent bonus I suppose but I would like some confirmation on what was intended here.
    Ughh...another one of those mad, hungry hobbits with a sword...

    Mydiel Pineapple 130 LM The Pirate Alliance Landroval

  5. #155
    No information from devs if stats will be changed accros armor pieces,so at the moment yellow one for warden will probably be used for red mainly,since strongest dot atm scalse of ranged damage.
    Not sure if this is true but blue set works as long as you have NS passive,reason it got droped to 5% mit so set is basicly 5% mits if you have NS,prety boring and wont change much for tanking with lack of proper panic skills.Mit values are not that far off compared to other tanks.Also that blue set if it works like that makes no sense,as you will be taking more damage after NS procs wich usualy procs when you are already under lot of damage so set is more or less pointless.

  6. #156
    First of all i want to say thank you! Nice to see changes in preview 2, changes for champ set bonuses looks nice for me. Gonna check numbers for red line buff but even before testing i think its a nice move with that class balancing. Keep up the good work!

  7. #157
    Please, give champions a set bonus that can actually help us bridge the gap between where we are now, and wardens/RKs/burgs. Champions Duel resetting is not going to be a significant increase to our DPS, even if the reset allows 100% Champion's Duel uptime.

    Due to the massively inflated critical magnitudes, champions ideally want something that helps us deliver critical hits more often. You have given Beornings a critical chance proc. Why not give champions something similar? Especially now that hunters also got the sort of set bonus they've all been asking for. It still feels like champions have been left in the dirt. Also taking into account the class tuning, but more on that elsewhere.
    Last edited by Aeviternus; Feb 20 2020 at 02:20 PM.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeviternus View Post
    Please, give champions a setup bonus that can actually help us bridge the gap between where we are now, and wardens/RKs/burgs. Champions Duel resetting is not going to be a significant increase to our DPS, even if the reset allows 100% Champion's Duel uptime.

    Due to the massively inflated critical magnitudes, champions ideally want something that helps us deliver critical hits more often. You have given Beornings a critical chance proc. Why not give champions something similar? Especially now that hunters also got the sort of set bonus they've all been asking for. It still feels like champions have been left in the dirt. Also taking into account the class tuning, but more on that elsewhere.
    Base damage from duel increase crit damage as well. With capped crit rating we already can get 45%+ critical hit chance across the board in red, do you want more? I dont. I like this bonus more than just flat +% crit chance. Also +utility with slow and damage debuff, so no, i dont want +% crit at all.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeviternus View Post
    Please, give champions a set bonus that can actually help us bridge the gap between where we are now, and wardens/RKs/burgs. Champions Duel resetting is not going to be a significant increase to our DPS, even if the reset allows 100% Champion's Duel uptime.

    Due to the massively inflated critical magnitudes, champions ideally want something that helps us deliver critical hits more often. You have given Beornings a critical chance proc. Why not give champions something similar? Especially now that hunters also got the sort of set bonus they've all been asking for. It still feels like champions have been left in the dirt. Also taking into account the class tuning, but more on that elsewhere.
    Agree,Red line bonus is not good better than previews ofc but still not good enough.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Kinship PRIME-Evernight Since May 2007
    Borzol R12-Mauhnakh R9-Varcolac R9-Sumnor R8-Orcapo R8 (Creep status retired)

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Agree,Red line bonus is not good better than previews ofc but still not good enough.
    It can never be good enough, you know. But this is something to buff base damage and not rely on crit too much. Isnt it what most of champs want?

  11. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post
    Base damage from duel increase crit damage as well. With capped crit rating we already can get 45%+ critical hit chance across the board in red, do you want more? I dont. I like this bonus more than just flat +% crit chance. Also +utility with slow and damage debuff, so no, i dont want +% crit at all.
    Yes, I know all of those things, and I definitely want more. 45% isn't enough to be consistent. Increased crit chance means a more consistent rotation, through fervour generation, and less DPS variance. It would be significantly better than resetting Duel, you cannot argue against that.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

  12. #162
    Captain:

    Red: "Reduces Cooldown of Battleshout by 5s".

    I like this, as it will help boost personal DPS and open up some additional options when it comes to rotation.
    However... being a raid set, I think it's still lacking a support/buffing element. Would like to see "and increases incoming damage by +5%" (physical, tactical and ranged)" added to the set.

    Yellow: "Battleshout gains a taunt effect".

    I like the extra taunt, but think it should not be tied to a raid set bonus (much rather see this as part of future trait tree changes so it can be toggled on/off).
    There are times when you will not want Battleshout to take agro (supporting guard tank for example in between waves of adds or in tank swap situations).
    Much rather see a defensive boost +1% phys mitts +2% tact mitts or something to that effect for using 4 pieces (so it is not as powerful as anvil 2 set bonuses).

    Blue: "Reduces Cooldown of Standard of Honour by 15s".

    In agreement with many others here in that this is rather weak for a healing line.
    Part of the problem is standard of honour itself isn't too great to begin with.
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone

  13. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeviternus View Post
    Yes, I know all of those things, and I definitely want more. 45% isn't enough to be consistent. Increased crit chance means a more consistent rotation, through fervour generation, and less DPS variance. It would be significantly better than resetting Duel, you cannot argue against that.
    There is no problem with fervour generation if you dw or swap. More you stay on the target more consistent damage you have, this is how crit works, like any other probability. For me it looks like you get more consistent damage buff by using duel 2 times in 1 min than from, lets say, 5% more crit chance. Depends on proc chance of course, if it will be like 10% on hit it will be super consistent.

  14. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post
    There is no problem with fervour generation if you dw or swap. More you stay on the target more consistent damage you have, this is how crit works, like any other probability. For me it looks like you get more consistent damage buff by using duel 2 times in 1 min than from, lets say, 5% more crit chance. Depends on proc chance of course, if it will be like 10% on hit it will be super consistent.
    If we just take the average over the duration, then we get a 7.5% mastery increase (so not an actual 7.5% increase to damage). That is insignificant compared to a crit chance proc. You are also wrong about saying that there is no problem with fervour generation. Sometimes, if you get unlucky with crits, you do not get enough fervour refunded to immediately activate a fervour spending ability, which results in a DPS loss. More crit chance would decrease the frequency of these gaps in the rotation.
    You can readily see this by comparing how parsing on a dummy feels, compared to parsing on a raid boss, with crit chance modifiers (Flurry of Words, captain banner). Champion crit magnitude favours crit by such a large margin, that 7.5% mastery (averaged) is going to do absolutely nothing in comparison. How can you be arguing against this? It's self evident.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

  15. #165
    RK:
    Blue line is still 42s essay duration..bubble duration is completely useless, as the bubbles get depleted way before they expire..again please just give us the flurry set bonus from the old featured instance sets
    Red line is now -Vulcanic runestone cooldown..that's very weak (aka useless), please either give us +2 dot impulses or -essay cooldown or searing words stacks twice
    Yellow line bonus was nerfed to +5% static surge proc chance..I kinda understand the nerf as the bonus was stronger than some of the other ones but at the same time I really hate it because the 20% chance removed some rng and gave RK decent aoe

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,018
    UPDATED: 20/02/2020

    Beorning Blue: Counterattack reduces the cooldown of Counter by 3s.
    Beorning Red: 10% chance on hit, +5% Melee Crit Chance
    Beorning Yellow: Transforming grants +10 Wrath.

    --

    Burglar Blue: Loaded Dice: Gamble's have increased chance to roll 4-6 / Never roll 1.
    Burglar Red: -3s Aim Cooldown.
    Burglar Yellow: Reduce cooldown of Trickster by -15s.

    --

    Captain Blue: Missing (Captain is now missing their set bonus for blue-line, I asssume it is being reworked).
    Captain Red: Battleshout Cooldown -5s.
    Captain Yellow: Battleshout becomes a Taunt.(Still awaiting a rework on this, this is one of the very few ways to get into battle-readied as a tank captain, and not necessarily when we always need to taunt the target, especially in a raid, please fix this!).

    --

    Champion Blue: Sudden Defence reduces incoming damage by 10%.
    Champion Red: Strike Skills have a 5% chance to reset the cooldown of Champions Duel.(Rather underwhelming to be perfectly honest).
    Champion Yellow: Great Cleave cooldown reduced by 30s.

    --

    Guardian Blue: -30s Cooldown on Juggernaut.
    Guardian Red: +1 Bleed Pulses.
    Guardian Yellow: Protection grants +2% damage mitigation(Rather underwhelming).

    --

    Hunter Blue: Press Onward applies a 25% run speed buff for 10s. (Lol??).
    Hunter Red: Heartseeker Cooldown reduced by -30s.
    Hunter Yellow: -60s Cooldown on Rain of Thorns.

    --

    Lore-Master Blue: Catmint cooldown reduced by -30seconds.
    Lore-Master Red: Ancient Lore will Reset Lightning Strike and Lightning Storm. (What in the Hell is Ancient Lore? Unless they mean Ancient Master, to which this would make no sense as a Red OR a Yellow set bonus as Ancient Master is the Yellow Capstone and Lightning Storm a Red skill almost never traited by Yellow LMs).
    Lore-Master Yellow: Gust of Wind will refresh Searing Embers. (This makes zero sense as yellow line set bonus).

    --

    Minstrel Blue: Cry of the Chorus halves healing induction duration.
    Minstrel Red: Timeless Echoes will act as a 'Morale-Tap' for its duration, healing the minstrel as it does damage.
    Minstrel Yellow: Anthem of Prowess adds a further -2% Attack Duration (-7% total). (Extremely underwhelming).

    --

    Runekeeper Blue: +42 Essay of Exaltation Bubble duration. (Seriously not understanding what you are intending here?).
    Runekeeper Red: -10s Volcanic Runestone Coolddown. (Seriously? Of all the set bonuses? I can't say this more, IF IT ISN'T BROKE, DON'T TRY TO FIX IT - Give Fire RKs back +2 DoT pulses and leave it at that, please).
    Runekeeper Yellow: +5% Static Surge Proc Chance. (I personally disagree with this reduction, but maybe I'm biased as a main RK - but I didn't think 10% was overpowered).

    --

    Warden Blue: Sets Never Surrender Mitigation Bonus to 5%.
    Warden Red: -5s Cooldown on all Mastery Skills.
    Warden Yellow: +10% Ranged Damage.

    ==

    Overall, some positive changes, but still some rather underwhelming set bonuses across the board.

    - Captain Red & Yellow Line still need reworks in my opinion, they should be more utility based. Adding a taunt effect to Battle-Shout is also in my opinion one of the worst bonuses you could introduce for this class, (see above).

    - Champion Red Line is still very underwhelming.

    - Guardian Yellow Line is rather, meh?

    - Loremaster Red Line set bonus still needs its wording to be polished, we have no skill or trait called "Ancient Lore", what do you mean with this set??
    - Loremaster Yellow Line still makes no sense for its yellow Line consiering its a DPS based buff.

    - Still not understanding what you are trying to accomplish with the Blue Line RK bonus???
    - DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE RED RK SET BONUS. Do you even play the class????
    - Don't agree with the nerf to Yellow Line RK but ok.

    ==

  17. #167
    Yes Red Champs Boni is still not good,
    the 5% crit chance from the Beo would really fit into red champ .
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

  18. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    UPDATED: 20/02/2020

    Beorning Blue: Counterattack reduces the cooldown of Counter by 3s.
    Beorning Red: 10% chance on hit, +5% Melee Crit Chance
    Beorning Yellow: Transforming grants +10 Wrath.

    --

    Burglar Blue: Loaded Dice: Gamble's have increased chance to roll 4-6 / Never roll 1.
    Burglar Red: -3s Aim Cooldown.
    Burglar Yellow: Reduce cooldown of Trickster by -15s.

    --

    Captain Blue: Missing (Captain is now missing their set bonus for blue-line, I asssume it is being reworked).
    Captain Red: Battleshout Cooldown -5s.
    Captain Yellow: Battleshout becomes a Taunt.(Still awaiting a rework on this, this is one of the very few ways to get into battle-readied as a tank captain, and not necessarily when we always need to taunt the target, especially in a raid, please fix this!).

    --

    Champion Blue: Sudden Defence reduces incoming damage by 10%.
    Champion Red: Strike Skills have a 5% chance to reset the cooldown of Champions Duel.(Rather underwhelming to be perfectly honest).
    Champion Yellow: Great Cleave cooldown reduced by 30s.

    --

    Guardian Blue: -30s Cooldown on Juggernaut.
    Guardian Red: +1 Bleed Pulses.
    Guardian Yellow: Protection grants +2% damage mitigation(Rather underwhelming).

    --

    Hunter Blue: Press Onward applies a 25% run speed buff for 10s. (Lol??).
    Hunter Red: Heartseeker Cooldown reduced by -30s.
    Hunter Yellow: -60s Cooldown on Rain of Thorns.

    --

    Lore-Master Blue: Catmint cooldown reduced by -30seconds.
    Lore-Master Red: Ancient Lore will Reset Lightning Strike and Lightning Storm. (What in the Hell is Ancient Lore? Unless they mean Ancient Master, to which this would make no sense as a Red OR a Yellow set bonus as Ancient Master is the Yellow Capstone and Lightning Storm a Red skill almost never traited by Yellow LMs).
    Lore-Master Yellow: Gust of Wind will refresh Searing Embers. (This makes zero sense as yellow line set bonus).

    --

    Minstrel Blue: Cry of the Chorus halves healing induction duration.
    Minstrel Red: Timeless Echoes will act as a 'Morale-Tap' for its duration, healing the minstrel as it does damage.
    Minstrel Yellow: Anthem of Prowess adds a further -2% Attack Duration (-7% total). (Extremely underwhelming).

    --

    Runekeeper Blue: +42 Essay of Exaltation Bubble duration. (Seriously not understanding what you are intending here?).
    Runekeeper Red: -10s Volcanic Runestone Coolddown. (Seriously? Of all the set bonuses? I can't say this more, IF IT ISN'T BROKE, DON'T TRY TO FIX IT - Give Fire RKs back +2 DoT pulses and leave it at that, please).
    Runekeeper Yellow: +5% Static Surge Proc Chance. (I personally disagree with this reduction, but maybe I'm biased as a main RK - but I didn't think 10% was overpowered).

    --

    Warden Blue: Sets Never Surrender Mitigation Bonus to 5%.
    Warden Red: -5s Cooldown on all Mastery Skills.
    Warden Yellow: +10% Ranged Damage.

    ==

    Overall, some positive changes, but still some rather underwhelming set bonuses across the board.

    - Captain Red & Yellow Line still need reworks in my opinion, they should be more utility based. Adding a taunt effect to Battle-Shout is also in my opinion one of the worst bonuses you could introduce for this class, (see above).

    - Champion Red Line is still very underwhelming.

    - Guardian Yellow Line is rather, meh?

    - Loremaster Red Line set bonus still needs its wording to be polished, we have no skill or trait called "Ancient Lore", what do you mean with this set??
    - Loremaster Yellow Line still makes no sense for its yellow Line consiering its a DPS based buff.

    - Still not understanding what you are trying to accomplish with the Blue Line RK bonus???
    - DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE RED RK SET BONUS. Do you even play the class????
    - Don't agree with the nerf to Yellow Line RK but ok.

    ==
    If rk blue set increases the duration of the HoT might be a decent buff for aoe healing if it doesn't then it's by far the most useless set of the whole chart (considering it would literally do nothing as bubbles never ever last longer than 5s if you need to use an aoe bubble).
    Fire one just put 2 pulses really.
    Yellow one I think 10% would literally be double the chance to proc, I feel it might be too powerful, 5% is more balanced.

    Warden yellow line is only useful as a red line bonus if you can increase Resounding Challenge damage with it, else it's useless, ranged wardens are not gonna happen in raids.
    Warden Tank set is like completely opposite of what warden needs. Basically 5% mit is good set bonus but if it's only active while you have NS on, then whenever you're getting more damage and you lose NS it's exactly when you're gonna need the extra mits, and it's then when you lose them. Saying a tank that they will be stronger when fight is easy and weaker when fight is harder then it's stupid. But blue wardens need a bigger fix than just a set bonus to be in raids so it's not a problem anyways.

  19. #169
    The guardian red set bonus is still very underwhelming, just increase bleed dmg/give a higher melee dmg boost on red protection/ to the king gives crit chance etc.

    The guardian yellow set is very underwhelming, buff the dmg mitigation up to 5% and/or make the protection buffs apply to the guardian themselves aswell. Or if u want something else then an additional -% for warchant/+%take to heart/increase Shadow fight er heal etc. for example will do the trick.

    The blue cappy bonus is being worked on, this is great news. Pls add muster courage heal applies to the Song bro/fellowship. Or give us a stronger revealing mark/rallying cry cd/galant display hot.

    The yellow cappy set is still very counterproductive and not needed. Something useful would be: Blade of elendil buff stays for the whole 30 secs but a hit will remove 3-5 secs off the duration. This will actually make it useful and it will be very balanced too.

    Red rk: completely useless still
    Blue rk: still very useless

    Red champ: very useless Unless the duels stack buffs on the champ
    Blue champ: close to useless cause the bubble runs out extremely quickly making the Inc dmg only last for a second or 5 max
    Last edited by HolyDuckTape; Feb 21 2020 at 05:10 AM.

  20. #170
    Champion Red: Strike Skills have a 5% chance to reset the cooldown of Champions Duel.

    No God, Please No! It will break all bosses in raid.

    Captain Yellow: Battleshout becomes a Taunt.

    I will be fun if yellow set will have no bonus, because all last changes with cappy is trolling.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    395
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0x07YVe3Ag



    All jokes aside great job for fixing hunter set

  22. #172
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0x07YVe3Ag



    All jokes aside great job for fixing hunter set
    I agree, THANK YOU for fixing this. Blue line is still a joke lol but I will be using the red set even when running blue, so not that bad.
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    42
    So now the dear developers made all the RK raid set bonuses useless... Well done! They didn't even mention the Yellow bonus nerf in the patch notes ^^

  24. #174
    those must be the most boring raid gear set bonuses ive ever seen .. the devs gettin lazier and lazier ...
    Original Challenger of the Abyss

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    395

    other ideas

    The fire rk is an amazing asset to any group which will always be taken in a raid regardless and 6 man's unless obvious fire reflect they just go yellow reduced damage but still offer utility enough to still be able to succeed.

    The patch notes are subject to change as said and we see so we can start a conversation about what to do for the fire rk set bonus and why its important for red line rune keeper. We must let yellow line go though it had no place being better than red.

    Redline since we understand there is a silent agreement on not bringing +2 dot set back unless you plan to make it a passive like you did for warden It seems the best dps bonus for the rk redline set bonus is something along lines of the following

    - Essay of fire duration increase to 14 second's

    -Smouldering wrath CD decreased to compensate of maintaining of essay of fire since that is the fire rk's top skill that is nearly the main reason fire rk not having the set is yikes. ( 10 second duration 10 second cooldown with 2.5 second induction yuck )

    doing either of those set's Im sure can increase the redline damage but the stone set? Again much like hunter pulse +1 does not make sense Im sure that is a place holder, especially given yellow line has been tuned down in wakes to hopefully make red line the top-line for rune-keeper's strongest dps trait tree.


    Blue line I have two suggestions

    - Epic of the age's no longer has any induction ( If tuned abit can result in the rune keeper's finally now having a consistent good oh #### aoe heal that can save the day since no in combat rez and dnf can always predict who dies. )

    - Healing skills now have 1/2+ pulse count ( I feel with this set it can help a lot with keeping hots all around vs just on 2-3 targets, One of the rk healers main weakness is moderate-severe constant fellow wide incoming damage. )


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









    For yellow line capt I imagine a set along lines...

    - Sure strike applies group 1% bonus tactical physical mitigation's, A stack able effect up to 3x max tier with a duration of 10 seconds, if 3% is too much lets try 0.5% ->1%-> 2%% max tier for fellowship would also work. The cappy is supposed to be squishier than the guardian but make up that by providing buffs which all except battle hardened will help fellow aswell, I feel this set would fit in perfectly with the tank captains.





    Blue line
    - Inspire has a 50% chance to proc a reset on Rallying cry or muster courage, I lean more towards rallying cry because muster courage self heal is a blue line skill therefore insinuating this is not really yellow line bonus. If 50% is too high 33% proc chance would improve self survival. This set here is good and I imagine can go for any line to be fair considering each uses those two skills at same volume.

    Red line
    The developers words are somewhat clear on how they feel about more incoming damage debuffs but I feel the red captain is built to do just that, it should be the exception.

    - Shadows Lament applies a 10% incoming damage debuff for 10 seconds resulting is 50% uptime not too strong but a nice little group benefit from its favorite <3 support class ever the all star red cappy <3 <3

    - Reduced cooldown of Blade Brothers Call by 60 second's ( This will not be too op and will time will with banner and at same time increases groups damage aswell which is the red captains goal. )
    Last edited by mikkye; Feb 21 2020 at 06:18 AM. Reason: ethil got my blooper <3

 

 
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload