We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheSquids View Post
    Items:
    • Certain shields will now display smaller due to a bug fix that was causing them to double their scale increase from their smaller versions.
      • Some examples of shields affected are Elven Soldier’s Heavy Shield, Hardened Elven Knight’s Heavy Shield, and Superior Heavy Shield of the Golden Host.
    Just remember that some of them were mainly showing up oversized on some races, or so it seemed. Just so they don't become too tiny now on other races. Acctually the same with some of the cosmetics Rohirrim style round shields, Shield of the Westfold etc, from the NPC that barters for Newfound Coin from Weekly Featured Instance Challenge. The ones on the back looks normal size, but the ones on the hand looks oversized on male human characters. At least in the dressing room, not tried one on other than in the dressing room. Acctually I can't remember if that was fixed some time back though. Been a while since I tried it on.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Feb 14 2020 at 06:38 AM.

Lightbulb

Items:
    • Certain shields will now display smaller due to a bug fix that was causing them to double their scale increase from their smaller versions.
      • Some examples of shields affected are Elven Soldier’s Heavy Shield, Hardened Elven Knight’s Heavy Shield, and Superior Heavy Shield of the Golden Host.
    I at least really hope You haven't shrunk Elven Knight's Heavy Shield/Hardened Elven Knight's Heavy Shield too much.

It used to be perfect in size. I hope it will keep the size it had in the screenshot below (not sure if that was before any bug, but it's an old image and the size it used to have at least and it definetly does not look oversized). If it will be shrunk below that size then it won't ever be possible to create this nice looking shield wall again.

And that would be a shame. It's a classic epic Role Playing screenshot by now.

I have worked hard to get all the pieces and have this whole outfit matched finally, as there was very little info to go by what pieces it is and what dyes etc.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Feb 14 2020 at 07:25 AM.

Lightbulb

Items:
    So I decided to make a comparison.

If You think the shield looks a bit bigger on the left bottom image and smaller on the right bottom image that is only the angle making it appear that way.

I also after this realized that I am not sure if it is the critted version I acctually have as a cosmetic on my character or the non critted version, so it could be that only the critted output version, "Hardened Elven Knight’s Heavy Shield", have the bug mentioned on the notes and not the regular (non critted) "Elven Knight’s Heavy Shield". Oh well at least all looked fine to me with whatever version I had on as a cosmetic shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Scenario View Post
    Housing wasn't the point or purpose of this Bullroarer. You're welcome to check it out but the plan is have a more focusedc preview/test experience on it later once it's new features have been implemented.
    *Sees Bullroarer Update*
    *Sees a raid that my character will probably not pass on an expansion I don't own yet*
    *Gets excited to see Rohan housing, something I wanted to see for 8 years*

Bullroarer Closing 5:00 PM EST, Friday, 02/14

We will be closing Bullroarer at 5 PM Eastern Standard Time to conclude this session of Preview Testing.

Bullroarer will be back for another preview session - we will announce a date soon.

Thank you all for your participation and feedback. Please continue to use these forums for any further feedback you may have concerning this preview.
    Quality Assurance Tester
    Standing Stone Games
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

Bullroarer is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
    Quality Assurance Tester
    Standing Stone Games
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

Please for the next session of bullroarer, let Rohan housing available for preview, even if you don't change anything from this preview. I wanted to preview it but I came late to try it
    Anamura, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Sunnarea, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)

Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2