We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ultimate Evernight Thread: Evernight Stikes Back 11

Lets try this again, please me nice

What is PVP??
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Woo

Yeah, hunnid thousand for the cheapest ring on a Noobs finger, lil' creep, woo
    I done flew one out to TA to be in my domain and Audemars - Ed the creep, woo
    Dropped three dollars on a ring, cost a Bentley truck, lil creep, woo
    I was in the trap servin' Co(lembas)caine, I ain't been the same since, woo

Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    Yeah, hunnid thousand for the cheapest ring on a Noobs finger, lil' creep, woo
    I done flew one out to TA to be in my domain and Audemars - Ed the creep, woo
    Dropped three dollars on a ring, cost a Bentley truck, lil creep, woo
    I was in the trap servin' Co(lembas)caine, I ain't been the same since, woo

is this lil pump or some other lil mumble rappers new song?
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Some good solid old school RvR yesterday around the front of OC, respect to the freep raid leader showing the highest lvl of persistence and dedication when most would throw in the towel, thx to all involved both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Some good solid old school RvR yesterday around the front of OC, respect to the freep raid leader showing the highest lvl of persistence and dedication when most would throw in the towel, thx to all involved both sides.
    ´

What char are you playing now Pouch? ^^

Ok I know it must be strange to fight a non Xyop competent Fraid... But just because you can't get a single kill as 18 vs 12 doesn't mean you should ruin all the fun by taking a full 24 man raid.

Roaming - AFK - Roaming - AFK - Roaming .... (A common creep life)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKr1eg View Post
    Ok I know it must be strange to fight a non Xyop competent Fraid... But just because you can't get a single kill as 18 vs 12 doesn't mean you should ruin all the fun by taking a full 24 man raid.
    What's the reason of this lil qq, if you were fighting from 5 to 15 against me and I was solo? smh ... Competent? smh ...

Side Note: As far as I could notice, the creep leading the croup, some reaver, was clearly uncompetant, and, instead of facing freeps, he went to pve, went dof, he only fought when had about twice the freep numbers ... Anything but fighting tbh ... smh ....
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder