We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't mount my legendary bridle

I just received my war steed today and decided to go with the heavy bridle. I went to the forge master and had it identified, but when I try and place the heavy bridle in the war steed's bridle slot, I get the message 'You cannot slot any more legendary items'. I am a rune keeper and have a legendary satchel and stone equipped at the moment.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

[Tim]
    Treebeard: I always like going South, somehow it feels like going downhill.

When you hit shift-I, you will see several slots for storing all your legendary items for leveling. You will need a minimum of three open slots for your bridle, weapon, and class item. I think(?) you start with a default of 5 open slots, so that should leave you with 2 more to fill with "extra" LI's that you can level and deconstruct for runes, scrolls, etc. Chances are you just have them all filled, and so you need to either go to a Relic Master and deconstruct one that you aren't using, or you can pay lotro points to add more slots.

For bridles, process is same as for other LIs.
    After you ID it, you need to slot it into your LI panel.
    There you can have it gain levels, distribute points to legacies, slot relics etc.
    Once a bridle is slotted in the LI panel, you can equip it on your war steed.

Thanks for the replies!

Yes, this was the problem. In my haste, I forgot to slot the bridle in the legendary items panel. Once I slotted the bridle in the legendary items panel, I was able to add it to my war horsey with no problem.

[Tim]
    Treebeard: I always like going South, somehow it feels like going downhill.