We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Any players interested in starting/joining a troupe to perform plays?

Hey there!
    Callout to any individuals or groups who would like to perform plays, theater, sketches etc. in game.
    With playwrite / questwrite this is now a breeze compared to the effort necessary before and I would be glad to join and support like-minded people as a kind of "stage technician".
    Bigger performances would of course need director(s), writer(s), costume, musicians and composers along actors and I think this would be a really rewarding and fun activity.

Reply if you are part of such a troupe already or would like to join or form one as well!

Currently I'm playing on Ithil but for events, no problem to hop over anywhere.
    My main playtime is middle European evenings and I'm fine with English and German.

/Gutur

Landy has had several theatricals performed over the years. I've been out for a spell so I don't know of any going on in the near future, but if I hear of any upcoming, I will let you know.
    Would you like to join the staff of The Landy Lately? Send a PM here or Quick Post Wellie.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.

I'm Reileth and I wrote/directed "The Council of Elrond" play that PLOI put on during the Landroval welcome event during the server merge. It's hard work but it's a lot of fun, and I think we smoothed quite a lot of the kinks out of our process during our practice sessions. I also play Rebekka with the band P.I.E. and have co-written some of their musicals.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability - the best way to reach me is probably via in game mail
    Reileth of Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Jane66 View Post
    I'm Reileth and I wrote/directed "The Council of Elrond" play that PLOI put on during the Landroval welcome event during the server merge. It's hard work but it's a lot of fun, and I think we smoothed quite a lot of the kinks out of our process ...
    Wait, you're using the software PlayWrite for that? That's great! I didn't knew anyone was using it already for more then a looksee, given that I just lifted it out of Beta a few days ago
    As for kinks, they should all be gone by now. If not, write a dmsg here or open a ticket on GitHub.
    Also if you need any help with preparing or performing a play with PlayWrite, I'd be happy to join!
    Cheers /Gutur

Edit: Typo o/c