We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Beneath Your Feet podcast available again via Anchor.fm

Hey everybody! Sometimes you make stuff and you just feel proud of it. Even though my old podcast is like 10 years old now, I still think it's pretty cool and would be enjoyable for LOTRO players new and old. It's been offline for a long time because I didn't want to pay hosting fees, but I've transferred the files to Anchor.FM since it's a free service. Please enjoy!

https://anchor.fm/lotrobyf

Beneath Your Feet was an educational/news format podcast with essays and discussions about various locales in Middle-earth through LOTRO. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll make new episodes.
    Landroval: Dedoric of Rohan | Walaran of the Vales | Rocso the party hobbit | all the alts

Thanks shipwreck. Gotta love this community and all the work you and others do for us all and for those who haven't yet found the wonder that is LOTRO
    Fatefoot Overdown BRG - Dhinli GRD - Balanir CPT - Garafryn HNT - Palbo MNS - Gilgilieth CHN

Thumbs up

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Unique in approach, your podcast gives me a whole new appreciation for the regions you address!

Ship! Nice to see you are still around! And thanks for reviving your material, I’ll have to wander back through.

Cheers,
    McFarlane

Thanks, all! I found some unreleased scripts I had written, so who knows ????
    Landroval: Dedoric of Rohan | Walaran of the Vales | Rocso the party hobbit | all the alts