We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Black Book of Mordor 6.2 Spies in the Forest

I must be missing something. I can’t figure out for the life of me how to get to Legolas and the elf scouts. I have a ring in Torech Emel, but I can’t get to it. Would appreciate any advice.Note: I haven’t updated my signature in awhile. The character involved is a level 123 champ.
    Deavonian 123 Elf Champion, Rhimorea 110 Man Loremaster, Deavwyn 111 Woman Minstrel
    Renardric 110 Man Captain, Renardo 110 Hobbit Warden, Impatens 111 Hobbit Burglar
    Renardalin 32 Dwarf Rune-Keeper, Renardolin 22 Dwarf Guardian

Travel along the road towards the Forest Gate until you find the broken carts at around 16.6N 46.8W and then basically go north/slightly east of north from there. That should get you to Torech Emel at least. Can't remember where exactly Legolas and scouts are. You want to be heading for around 17.8N 44.9W, which is t he entrance to the spider area where Legolas is.
    Last edited by Altair6; Jan 25 2020 at 07:50 AM.

Great Answer

The turning North at the broken wagons was the key. Thanks so much for the help
    Deavonian 123 Elf Champion, Rhimorea 110 Man Loremaster, Deavwyn 111 Woman Minstrel
    Renardric 110 Man Captain, Renardo 110 Hobbit Warden, Impatens 111 Hobbit Burglar
    Renardalin 32 Dwarf Rune-Keeper, Renardolin 22 Dwarf Guardian

No problem. Glad you found it.