We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightning Rotation

Hi all

just started playing RK the last month or so and finding great fun.

I have Red damage and legacies pretty much in the bag and fine. Im a little bit stumped on the optimum lightning setup, I can see basically trying to keep your attune at max but is there any good pointers on an efficient rotation and legacies for the satchel would be helpful. Sorry if this has been regurged, I've tried trawling about but post u25 not much confirmed.

Any poss help would be grand.

I've started a RK yellow line just last week too!
    So far it's been quite fun. I looked for other suggestions but I ended up figuring out my rotation intuitively.

I'm level 23 and my rotation is generally:
    - Writ of Lightning (adds 3 attunment and lightning damage debuff)
    - Sustaining Bolt
    - Ceaseless Agument (spam)

Generally i can kill mobs with that so far.. but for stronger ones:

- Shocking Words
    - Shocking touch
    alterning with Ceaseless Argument.

Another good strategy i have is to set Prelude to Hope to the rolling button in my mouse, so i can click the skill every time i need to heal myself.
    And the one critical tip i learned which i should have learned earlier, is that the weapons DPS means only the melee damage, not tactical. So all the weapons you choose, try to focus on the stats they give, more than de DPS.

This has been working for me pretty well so far. I feel my RK is even stronger than my Hunter, which has been my main character.
    The long years have passed like swift draughts,
    of the sweet meads in lofty halls,
    beyond the west, beneath the blue vaults of Varda

Quote Originally Posted by Allyjspurs View Post
    Hi all

just started playing RK the last month or so and finding great fun.

I have Red damage and legacies pretty much in the bag and fine. Im a little bit stumped on the optimum lightning setup, I can see basically trying to keep your attune at max but is there any good pointers on an efficient rotation and legacies for the satchel would be helpful. Sorry if this has been regurged, I've tried trawling about but post u25 not much confirmed.

Any poss help would be grand.

My RK is level 115 and about all I do is run around in circles to gather up 5+ enemies, drop a runestone, max out attunement, then Vivid Imagery.
    Everything is dead or dying. Nowadays I add a volcanic runestone also. Only bosses need anything else added.