We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Next Legendary Server?

Just curious if there will be any additional Legendary Servers coming out in the future. Have we been given any insight on this?

When Ithil came out it was the most fun I had playing LOTRO since launch, I stopped because the pace of advancement was just too fast, but now that the pace has slowed it seems like a great experience to play. That and I'm really hating 130 end game right now, this is probably the least fun I've ever had w/ LOTRO for a variety of reasons I and many others have spelled out in other forums (not relevant in this post).
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    Just curious if there will be any additional Legendary Servers coming out in the future. Have we been given any insight on this?

When Ithil came out it was the most fun I had playing LOTRO since launch, I stopped because the pace of advancement was just too fast, but now that the pace has slowed it seems like a great experience to play. That and I'm really hating 130 end game right now, this is probably the least fun I've ever had w/ LOTRO for a variety of reasons I and many others have spelled out in other forums (not relevant in this post).
    Can confirm that: When Anor released I had A LOT of fun. I played almost 8 hours a day to keep on track (I wanted to complete every landscape deed). It worked until Moria. Then it went too fast for me and I lost interest and went back to the regular servers. I would start again if a new server would show up. The best one for me would be a Angmar + Moria server which will never update with Mirkwood and beyond. As a lifetimer I would extra pay for that option monthly. Please think about it, SSG! DDO has a hardcore server, lotro should get an Angmar or Moria-server, that would be really great.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    Can confirm that: When Anor released I had A LOT of fun. I played almost 8 hours a day to keep on track (I wanted to complete every landscape deed). It worked until Moria. Then it went too fast for me and I lost interest and went back to the regular servers. I would start again if a new server would show up. The best one for me would be a Angmar + Moria server which will never update with Mirkwood and beyond. As a lifetimer I would extra pay for that option monthly. Please think about it, SSG! DDO has a hardcore server, lotro should get an Angmar or Moria-server, that would be really great.
    An original version of SOA and Moria yes.. a re-release of the same broken version we got today, no thanks.

This will not happen, but my "Dream-Server" would be a Server till Level 75. Imho this was the best stuff Lotro hat to offer. Orthanc was a great raid, and i also dont want to miss dol guldur AND OFF Course the great "In your absence" cluster which also was really great raid and instance stuff.

But also i would prefer this with really old stuff, a REAL Classic Server. I would also pay more for such an experience.

But this will not happen...so...a new legendary server with Angmar, 1 year later moria, and another 1 year later Mirkwoord, and then Dunland. Yea, i could live with that!

Quote Originally Posted by LotroVidz View Post
    An original version of SOA and Moria yes.. a re-release of the same broken version we got today, no thanks.
    No, I did non mean a classic version, because it's unrealistic that this will ever happen. A version like we have now on legendary worlds but only until Moria (and no expansions after that).