We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Growing gear/Cool items

Greetings. Often I see players have cool gear (grows with level). Type of earring or cloak. Sometimes a pocket or ring. The question is simple. Can someone write a complete list of such items and how can I get them? And is it possible to get them at all.
    Note. I play on the legendary server, if that plays a role.

Quote Originally Posted by megalovemen View Post
    Greetings. Often I see players have cool gear (grows with level). Type of earring or cloak. Sometimes a pocket or ring. The question is simple. Can someone write a complete list of such items and how can I get them? And is it possible to get them at all.
    Note. I play on the legendary server, if that plays a role.
    The earrings are most likely the XP accelerators you get with buying the Ultimate editions of Minas Morgul or Mordor (which are still available in the market, you can check for sales throughout the year). The back item (cloak slot) is likely the Shield of the Hammerhand, which was a Helm's Deep preorder bonus that is no longer available. The ring is likely one of the High Elf starter rings (applicable only to that race). Eventually Imbued Legendaries on the LS will fit this description too. Beyond these, the idea of 'growing items' runs contrary to LOTRO's existing grind, so they're not widespread.

Also, there are some scaling issues (for the worse) that you should be aware of, which diminishes their usefulness.