We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

look for a new slowtro Kin (EN time)

Hi,

Everything is in the title

I'm an FR stopped playing 5 years ago, and i'd like to create a new character.
    That's why i look for a slowtro kin (Sirannon, Evernight, legendary server...), to do all old content, step by step.

Let me know if it's still exist for new players in 2020

Thanks, and enjoy the game

Hey there! See if this is what you might be looking for. We are based in the US but already have a couple of EU players and will schedule our instances to suit all players.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...hip-(50-65-75)
    Been kicking around since 2008... Better days...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Fengald View Post
    Hi,

Everything is in the title

I'm an FR stopped playing 5 years ago, and i'd like to create a new character.
    That's why i look for a slowtro kin (Sirannon, Evernight, legendary server...), to do all old content, step by step.

Let me know if it's still exist for new players in 2020

Thanks, and enjoy the game
    The Way of the Tortoise on Ithil is an awesome kinship that has been around since a week after the server opened and is still going strong. They are actually starting a new subgrouping of people to start new chars and go thru together as a fellowship. The main group that started is still capped at 60 and will sit for 3 months while experiencing Moria/Lothlorien group content. Average level cap goes up by
    2 and stays for 2 weeks if no new instances at that level or 4 weeks if there are new instances.

Hi!

Slowtro @ Evernight may be something for you. It has two level caps atm, and the current low lvl is 32. Plan is to check at the end of the March how it's going, and decide when to raise the cap.

Contact us by asking in world chat, user chat "Slowtro" or a random slowtro member being online.

Ceo.

Thanks for all your answers and MP
    I going to see which server is better for me, because i can only play at 9pm CET for instances.

I saw the many english people plays at 8pm so.. i'll see

Thanks