We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stacking of tenderize

the stacking of tenderize still doesn´t work correclty.
    at max rank we´ve a value of + 128520 critrating but it should be +160650 crit rating.
    either it stacks only 4 times not 5 times as it should be or not all ranks grant the +32130 crit rating as they should do.

Currently each tier of Bolster/Tenderize give the ratings as follows. Clearly not as intended:

Bolster too ok.
    In addition never seen the 100% mitigations which we should get gain with a chance from bolster.

Any reasons these cant just be converted to percents? And the wording on bolster about mitigation and crit def is inherently confusing; what exactly does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by Brinuw View Post
    Any reasons these cant just be converted to percents? And the wording on bolster about mitigation and crit def is inherently confusing; what exactly does it do?
    For crit def with s1 you've a fix value r2+ increase this value by 150%+
    Value r2= value r1 +1.5× value r1
    Value r3= value r1+2× value r1
    And so on.

And value x can stack uo to 5 Times.

And yeah the mitigation part is confusing.
    Either it sets the partial avoidance mit to 100% or our mitigations (for a short time ir fight duration).
    Mit Clearing Front the discription second would be op.
    But doesn't Matte. Either the chance is so small <1ppm, or IT's bugged. I never saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    For crit def with s1 you've a fix value r2+ increase this value by 150%+
    Value r2= value r1 +1.5× value r1
    Value r3= value r1+2× value r1
    And so on.

And value x can stack uo to 5 Times.

And yeah the mitigation part is confusing.
    Either it sets the partial avoidance mit to 100% or our mitigations (for a short time ir fight duration).
    Mit Clearing Front the discription second would be op.
    But doesn't Matte. Either the chance is so small <1ppm, or IT's bugged. I never saw it.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ltip-Confusion

read this please, I made just to answer your confusion
    Lvl 130 Guard - Olebenny || Lvl 130 Guard - Theoderad || Lvl 130 Guard - Estelrian || Lvl 130 Captain - Galtherium || Lvl 130 Runekeeper - Leegun || Lvl 130 Mini - Nathorean || Lvl 130 Champion - Cephrial
    Leader of Raiders Beneath the Shadow - Arkenstone
    What more does one need in LotRO than a lot of morale and a shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Olebenny View Post

Thank you for that explanation but Ive still got another question. as a primarily yellow guard is this even worth slotting or just eating the less crit def and just putting points somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Brinuw View Post
    Thank you for that explanation but Ive still got another question. as a primarily yellow guard is this even worth slotting or just eating the less crit def and just putting points somewhere else?
    Its a tanking trait, if you are just landscaping/dps'ing then dont trait it, spend those points in other dps aspects of yellow line and red line
    Lvl 130 Guard - Olebenny || Lvl 130 Guard - Theoderad || Lvl 130 Guard - Estelrian || Lvl 130 Captain - Galtherium || Lvl 130 Runekeeper - Leegun || Lvl 130 Mini - Nathorean || Lvl 130 Champion - Cephrial

Ah k thanks. Reading it this way can work.
    My propotions were gieesed into the blue from mitigation and were we habe it in our stats.
    For mits themself I said ot would be op and that I never see the buffs.
    But are you sure with the 100% chance for a stack per response skill. This would mean blocking one time 4 Times stacled bolster. The block itself grant a bolster and the 3 responses? I'm not sure about it. Could get tested: second Player with the aggro of a foe->shieldblow + 3 responses and checking after each responses if the buff is stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Ah k thanks. Reading it this way can work.
    My propotions were gieesed into the blue from mitigation and were we habe it in our stats.
    For mits themself I said ot would be op and that I never see the buffs.
    But are you sure with the 100% chance for a stack per response skill. This would mean blocking one time 4 Times stacled bolster. The block itself grant a bolster and the 3 responses? I'm not sure about it. Could get tested: second Player with the aggro of a foe->shieldblow + 3 responses and checking after each responses if the buff is stacked.
    Did you even read my post? I literally wrote that didnt work cuz I tested it

Did you even read my post? I literally wrote that didnt work cuz I tested it
    But then how do you get the idea, that we´ve to read it this way?
    Chance of responses to 100% to build a stack.
    Since nothing works?
    Or is ot fortification would be strange but possible. I will test it tommorow.