We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New 130 blue crafting items bound to account instead of character after use.

It will be nice if you made those bound to account instead of character after use.They need lots of crafting components so it will be nice when we craft stronger ones for main characters the previews can go for alts instead of being useless.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Kinship PRIME-Evernight Since May 2007
    Borzol R12-Mauhnakh R9-Varcolac R9-Sumnor R8-Orcapo R8 (Creep status retired)

While I'd appreciate a change like this too, I doubt will see that happen anytime soon. Crafted gear has always (with maybe tiny exceptions) has been Bind On Equip to the char that uses it.

It's not the BoE that is the problem, it's the ridiculous number of crafting mat requirements that's the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothrir View Post
    While I'd appreciate a change like this too, I doubt will see that happen anytime soon. Crafted gear has always (with maybe tiny exceptions) has been Bind On Equip to the char that uses it.

It's not the BoE that is the problem, it's the ridiculous number of crafting mat requirements that's the issue.
    crafted gear was always bound to equip never to account
    i agree the amount of materials needed is totally ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship and leading Steward atm, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    It will be nice if you made those bound to account instead of character after use.They need lots of crafting components so it will be nice when we craft stronger ones for main characters the previews can go for alts instead of being useless.
    Is there anyplace one can actually see just what these new craftable items are?