We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Turtle Recall Recruitment for NEW Various Level Capped Kinship (50/65/75)

Hi. I am a former LOTRO player who enjoyed the earlier game and have been interested in replaying those older 3, 6, and 12 man raids on-level. (even Helegrod). I have been looking through the forums and on Reddit and have seen many kins and groups who do slow moving progression themes, but none of those are what I am really looking for. Here's what I was thinking...

A kinship for people to park some alts at specific levels. Would be looking for 50, 65, and 75 locked with the Stone of the Tortoise pocket item (100 Lotro Points in the store) and maybe others just depending on the want. A person might just want to run The Rift or Helgrod so they have a level 50 there. Maybe you want to be able to run all older instances so you have a few characters in the kinship, all of which are level locked. Many of us have alts that we lost interest in so why not dust those off and put them to use!

This would be a home for those who want to be able to run those instances with like-minded others any time and not be held to forward progression where the level (even though slowly) is constantly still moving. If you are interested in doing something like this then PM me here and I'll shoot you my Discord info. Anyone is welcome no matter the skill level or time constraints. This will be a leisurely thing for me as well, but I will put in whatever time and help that is needed because I would like to do some of this older content that was a blast back then! I do need some grown folks to help organize and lead so I will also be looking for officers as well. Again, no major time constraints are required, but we will communicate and set up set times for raids with plenty of advanced warning. I look forward to meeting you all.

Add me as a friend in-game or shoot me a message: Shamey
    Been kicking around since 2008... Better days...:)

So far we have a nice little start. We have a couple of 50's (LM & Guard). We have a few more who are leveling up to 50. We have a nice little group of late 20's that can do stuff together and we have a nice jump on crafting low level gear since the AH is not so low level friendly (as to be expected). The enthusiasm we're seeing is great as there are many people who would like to run the older content on-level and share the love for the SOA, Moria and even Mirkwood instances of olde.

Come join us! Dust off one of your low-level alts, or make a new one and come level with us! We'll be running all sorts of things to help one another and will even help grind virtues or crafting or books. Take a break from running Warg Pens to death and get back to some basics!
    Been kicking around since 2008... Better days...:)

I don't play on Arkenstone, but you have the BEST name for a sLOTRO kin!
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Mithril League: Ardith (Woman Captain)
    Learning to raid on Anor https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...League-Kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Echoweaver View Post
    I don't play on Arkenstone, but you have the BEST name for a sLOTRO kin!
    Agreed! Just the title of the thread made me laugh out loud! Classic

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...