We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603

    My Cozy Luxurious Premium Gondorian Greenhouse

    I just took advantage of the LOTRO store writs discount to upgrade to a Luxurious house. Want to see my new house in 3D? It is always open to visitors. Located at 4 Bay Road, Siramon, Belfalas homesteads, Gladden server. Screenshots ahead:
    Terrace:


    Outdoors Gardens:




    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  2. #2
    Except for the outhouse I have all your yard decorations displayed as well. My favorite piece I try to use in every yard is the swan fountain from Great River Epic. I love it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    Receiver:



    Terrarium:



    Aquarium:

    ...

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    ...Aquarium:


    Drinking Room:



    Messhall:


    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    Kitchen:



    Indoors Garden:


    Bedroom & Bathroom


    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    Library:


    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603

    Spoiler Alert on this post!

    Spoiler Alert!:




    I even made access to the Secret Room at 4th floor too, that i turned into a Treasury Room. That was a kinmate's idea. Thanks Amberelan! To get there, you got to climb using the furniture at the 3rd floor hallway as steps.

    Treasury Room:


    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    Except for the outhouse I have all your yard decorations displayed as well. My favorite piece I try to use in every yard is the swan fountain from Great River Epic. I love it.
    Thanks! I just added a lot more screenshots of all indoor rooms.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Spoiler Alert!:




    I even made access to the Secret Room at 4th floor too, that i turned into a Treasury Room. That was a kinmate's idea. Thanks Amberelan! To get there, you got to climb using the furniture at the 3rd floor hallway as steps.

    Treasury Room:

    How did you get up there?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    How did you get up there?
    I just explained it at the start of the post, right before the 2 screenshoots of the secret room, requires at least 4 jumps over the furniture.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603

    Exclamation

    I may have mentioned other times but i often move things around at my house. Yesterday i added some new decorations & swapped things around a bit to make rooms more organized. Anybody that wish to see whats new, feel free to visit it when you please.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  12. #12
    "cozy ... premium" is an oxymoron. They're huge monstrosities. If you want cozy, go to the Shire...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    151
    Cozy does mean different things to different people, so who is to say whether it is cozy or not, except the owner? I think if a house is not crowded with furniture, & has plenty of room, along with an inviting atmosphere, it's cozy !

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykatt View Post
    Cozy does mean different things to different people, so who is to say whether it is cozy or not, except the owner? I think if a house is not crowded with furniture, & has plenty of room, along with an inviting atmosphere, it's cozy !
    Agree the specific definition varies as there are people preferences. To me, cozy means, a comfortable living space. What is comfortable to me is:

    • Wide rooms where there is plenty space to walk & move without constantly trip with furniture.
    • High ceiling, that don't make me have to walk inside hunchbacked like a orc.
    • Plenty illumination so all feels clear but not sunshine blinding.
    • Happy colors that gives a calming sensation with soothing music to match it.
    • Also have a lot of plants & animal companions that make the place feel lively.
    • There is plenty water to drink, cook, shower & keep all clean.
    • Lets no forget abundant food supplies & drinks, to offer the guesses & for the hard days.
    • The proper cooking facilities to prepare such meals.
    • A respectable library where to keep track of the learned knowledge.
    • Storage areas to keep my perceived treasures.
    • & the most important a soft bed where to lay down & sleep at the end of the day.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    151
    Nice list! I especially like the uncrowded, well-lit ideas, & the big comfy bed!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Agree the specific definition varies as there are people preferences. To me, cozy means, a comfortable living space. What is comfortable to me is:
    [/LIST]
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cozy?s=t

    1) snugly warm and comfortable

    Large, ostentatious, stone isn't cozy. You may like it. You may think it's cool. You may be comfortable in it. That's perfectly fine and acceptable. However, it's not cozy. Cozy and fishing, things hobbits do best.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cozy?s=t

    1) snugly warm and comfortable

    Large, ostentatious, stone isn't cozy. You may like it. You may think it's cool. You may be comfortable in it. That's perfectly fine and acceptable. However, it's not cozy. Cozy and fishing, things hobbits do best.
    Not everybody is a hobbit & not everybody thinks like you. Other people like other things too.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload