We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: MM dailies

Post MM dailies

Unfortunately because of transfers unavailable, I skipped level alot of my alts. Now that being said, how do I start MM dailies to get the crafted recipes and gear?
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Unfortunately because of transfers unavailable, I skipped level alot of my alts. Now that being said, how do I start MM dailies to get the crafted recipes and gear?
    There is a meta deed covering Mordor Besieged and Morgul Vale called "Quests of Imlad Morgul and Mordor Besieged" (open your deed log, select the Mordor tab at the top of the deed window then the Imlad Morgul page at the bottom of the window) which requires you to complete a certain number of quests in specific sections of Mordor Besieged and Morgul Vale.

If you are having problems with completing enough quests in Mordor Besieged, most of the friendly camps in Mordor Besieged have repeatable bounty quests that count for this deed.

When you have completed that meta deed, two NPC's near the Blazon of the Last Alliance in the Echad Uial camp in Morgul Vale will have quest rings for the Minas Morgul daily repeatable quests. Get the quests from the NPC's then use the instance finder to run the instances (search for "morgul" in the search bar of the instance finder).

You will receive relics for completing the daily quests. These relics are both a consumable rep item and a barter token. You will need to grind rep for the "Reclamation of Minas Ithil" faction until you unlock "The Reclamation Continues III" rep level.

The crafting recipes will be available for barter at this rep level. Run more dailies to collect relics as barter tokens for the crafting recipes.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

Thank you.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Does anyone know what time (specify timezone) that the weeklies reset?

thanks.

If you mean the individual instances & gathering quests (truly daily, not the weekly wrapper quests), it's 3am Eastern, 2am Central, etc.
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

no, I meant the weeklies, those that give 1K and 2K rep items.

I was worried I was not going to be able to finish them yesterday evening, but it ends up it's at least past 9pm Eastern because I finished them.