We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Curator and any other Seasonal Figments Barterer Watch/Alert Thread

Updated the Table:

Figment Barterer Status Last Arrival/Presence Date Check Departure Date Locations
    Curator Not Available 2020-10-26 2020-11-09 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan
    Rowan Raspberry Not Available 2019-06-26 2020-02-05 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan
    Filbert Fig Available 2020-10-20 Unknown
    Myrtle Mint Not Available 2019-01-29 2020-10-20 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Estolad Lan

Figment Barterer Previous Arrival/Presence Dates Previous Departure Dates
    Curator 2020-03-26 2020-04-30
    Curator 2020-10-26 10am EST/7am PST 2020-11-09 3am EST/12am PST
    Rowan Raspberry 2019-06-26 2020-02-05
    Filbert Fig 2019-03-28 2019-06-26
    Myrtle Mint 2019-01-29 2020-10-20

Old Post: Just wanted to let people know the Curator is currently available. Date is December 24th, 2019 - 11:55pm PST.

I wanted to get a hobby horse for my Loremaster and was cursing that the Curator was only here for a short time. Looks like they brought her back with no announcement? Or did I just miss it...
    Last edited by ChromiteSwiftpaw; Nov 09 2020 at 04:03 AM.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Just wanted to let people know the Curator is currently available. Date is December 24th, 2019 - 11:55pm PST.

I wanted to get a hobby horse for my Loremaster and was cursing that the Curator was only here for a short time. Looks like they brought her back with no announcement? Or did I just miss it...
    Also, I bartered for a mount that ended up being "bind on acquire" instead of "bound to account" like before. I had a collection of them in my shared storage. Unless I missed something, that's not how it works anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by janlyn View Post
    Also, I bartered for a mount that ended up being "bind on acquire" instead of "bound to account" like before. I had a collection of them in my shared storage. Unless I missed something, that's not how it works anymore.

I was lucky enough to actually meet her this time around.
    All I wanted from her was the Ered Mithrin mount.
    I thought I needed a few pets but it looks like I didn't.
    Curator's barter options need to be updated as well or we'll run out of things to barter for.

Now, I just need Filbert Fig to make an appearance again so I can get my Unearthed Kingdom war-steed cosmetics.

PS: can we please get a patch to make it so that cloaks won't clip through robes, dresses and possibly regular armor?

Just wanted to let people know the Curator is currently available. Date is December 24th, 2019 - 11:55pm PST.

Thanks! I wanted to get the traveling banker for my kin house, and now I have.
    Casual R Us - Garatha

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewmidget View Post
    I was lucky enough to actually meet her this time around.
    All I wanted from her was the Ered Mithrin mount.
    I thought I needed a few pets but it looks like I didn't.
    Curator's barter options need to be updated as well or we'll run out of things to barter for.

Now, I just need Filbert Fig to make an appearance again so I can get my Unearthed Kingdom war-steed cosmetics.

PS: can we please get a patch to make it so that cloaks won't clip through robes, dresses and possibly regular armor?
    I would also like Filbert Fig to come back soon.

Thumbs up

Just saw that the curator is back! Yay!!!
    German HdRO-Guide. Für alles rund ums Spielvergnügen!

Figment Barterer Status Date Checked
    Curator Not Available 2020-01-04
    Rowan Raspberry Available 2020-01-04
    Filbert Fig Not Available 2020-01-04
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

here's the perfect alert for this thread from the new patch notes

[*]The Adventurer's and Traveller's Lootboxes feature new cosmetic items including new elegant riding attire, cosmetic pets including a husky wolf-dog, grey cat, and flying fox bat, a hunting steed and war-steed cosmetics, and pheasant display housing items. These items can also be acquired from Myrtle Mint for Figments of Splendour. Rowan Raspberry is retiring for the season on 2/5/2020.
    Byeeeeee Rowan!
    My Lotro blog :)

Updated the Table:

Figment Barterer Status Last Arrival/Presence Date Check Departure Date Locations
    Curator Not Available 2019-12-23 2020-01-04
    Rowan Raspberry Available 2019-06-26 2020-02-05 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan
    Filbert Fig Not Available 2019-03-28 2019-06-26
    Myrtle Mint Available 2019-01-29 Unknown Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Estolad Lan

Updated the Table:

Curator Available 2020-03-26 2020-04-30 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan
    Rowan Raspberry Not Available 2019-06-26 2020-02-05 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan
    Myrtle Mint Available 2019-01-29 Unknown Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Estolad Lan

I would really like to see Filbert Fig return. I wanted to get more of those cool Dwarf house items. I don't understand why he had to go away. When he was introduced I don't recall anything 'bout him being a limited time thing.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Updated the Table:

Curator Available 2020-03-26 2020-04-30 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan

Where in Bree?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Where in Bree?
    Boar fountain, where most of the other Quartermasters are.

Boar fountain, where most of the other Quartermasters are.
    Thanks for answering!

Quote Originally Posted by bambubambubambu View Post
    I would really like to see Filbert Fig return. I wanted to get more of those cool Dwarf house items. I don't understand why he had to go away. When he was introduced I don't recall anything 'bout him being a limited time thing.

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Also in Skarhald. I haven't checked the Vales or Estolad Lan yet though.

You probably missed the announcement this time around.

"The Curator will be returning starting March 26 through April 30."

from here . . . .

https://www.lotro.com/en/friends
    Read the table.

You don't always have to respond to threads to repeat information that is already in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    If you don't want an answer, then maybe don't ask the question!

"Looks like they brought her back with no announcement? Or did I just miss it..."

I was just letting you know that it was announced, and where, but no worries.

Read the part where it says "Old Post:"

This thread was made a few months ago, as was that old post.

A reminder... the Curator is going away soon.

A reminder... the Curator is going away soon.
    TYVM for the reminder!
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Curator is gone once again...

Curator Not Available 2020-03-26 2020-04-30 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan

Curator is gone once again...

Curator Not Available 2020-03-26 2020-04-30 Bree, The Twenty-first Hall, Galtrev, Skarhald, Hultvis, Estolad Lan
    I really want to see Filbert Fig to return... Was not able to get all items from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    I really want to see Filbert Fig to return... Was not able to get all items from him.
    Same! and he's been gone for quite some time
    Laergwend (Mini) - Gladden dweller!
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of The Secret Fire - Anor
    RIP Ithil
    Nov, 8 2018 - May, 21 2020

@Cordovan

We're hoping after tomorrow's downtime we wake up with a Curator AND/OR a Filbert Fig.

Pretty please? A wedding miracle?
    Laergwend (Mini) - Gladden dweller!
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of The Secret Fire - Anor
    RIP Ithil
    Nov, 8 2018 - May, 21 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    @Cordovan

We're hoping after tomorrow's downtime we wake up with a Curator AND/OR a Filbert Fig.

Filbert would be a REALLY nice surprise. I have to spend tons of figments.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    @Cordovan

Dear Eru, is this what we've sunk to? The customers actually have to BEG in order to try to get the Devs to make a smart business decision that would also make the game more enjoyable?

I think it might be time for a new game.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast