We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Farming & Harvesting Doesn't Work

While harvesting in chat tab it will say "Taking contents of the well tended Ithilien field" but it does not harvest any crops. I can see the crops are still there but it just doesn't harvest them. It will tell me that an "item has been removed" but it doesn't harvest the crop so the count doesn't go up at all. It will continue the motions of harvesting at times when there is no crop to be seen. It started messing up yesterday. I did move to other fields thinking it was just the Hytbold fields but it happens on the others also. Please look into this problem please. Thank you!

Did they go into your crafting carry-all? I've had some issues with wondering where stuff went, only to find them there. If that's not it, sorry to bother you.
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Granlu View Post
    While harvesting in chat tab it will say "Taking contents of the well tended Ithilien field" but it does not harvest any crops. I can see the crops are still there but it just doesn't harvest them. It will tell me that an "item has been removed" but it doesn't harvest the crop so the count doesn't go up at all. It will continue the motions of harvesting at times when there is no crop to be seen. It started messing up yesterday. I did move to other fields thinking it was just the Hytbold fields but it happens on the others also. Please look into this problem please. Thank you!
    It may be happening that the crop times out and disappears before you pick it up.

How many fields do you grow before starting to harvest? Try making 1 and harvest it, if you wanna make more try going for 5 and if you rotate your toon in place while he/she's placing the crop down, you'll be able to actually see them all instead of having them stacked together on the same spot. This way you can ID which ones are disappearing or become "untargettable"
    Laergwend (Mini) - officer of Legacy - Ithil

Laergwend (Mini) - Back on the shelf again, with all my alts - Gladden