We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 86
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760

    Please get off the stairs

    Dear Freeps,

    Creeps are not op. Creeps can not oneshot you. Please get off the stairs and for Gods sake dont disband when you loose 1 fight like yesterday with Rastlyns group. Creeps want to pvp and we can not do that with you sitting on the stairs afraid to come away from oneshots. The action lately sucks and there's absolutely no reason why you have to wait until you are God mode with raid gear to be competitive.

    Thanks,
    Kate

    p.s. you do not have to instantly df or hips when you see me burgs and hunters.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  2. #2
    Problem is that now creep healer are generally a bit tankier than freep healers, and freep coordination is absolute trashcan. Half the freeps are FOTM Burglars roaming solo looking to zerg solos, and there's little attempt to coordinate the numbers at all. Yesterday there was a group of about 8-9 creeps spawn camping TR rez, despite equal or greater number of Freeps. The problem? 5-6 of those were bad burglars, and even when Samulson went in hot guns blazing on a solo target, they'd sit in stealth.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    There is literally 10 freeps sitting on the stairs right now with 5 creeps sitting at 3 step and freeps wont come out. smdh
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    There is literally 10 freeps sitting on the stairs right now with 5 creeps sitting at 3 step and freeps wont come out. smdh
    When i have to sit and heal on an rk with 4 burgs that cant figure out how to kill one defiler...

    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Problem is that now creep healer are generally a bit tankier than freep healers, and freep coordination is absolute trashcan. Half the freeps are FOTM Burglars roaming solo looking to zerg solos, and there's little attempt to coordinate the numbers at all. Yesterday there was a group of about 8-9 creeps spawn camping TR rez, despite equal or greater number of Freeps. The problem? 5-6 of those were bad burglars, and even when Samulson went in hot guns blazing on a solo target, they'd sit in stealth.
    I disagree about the tankiness (freep healers can 0-100 other freeps) and agree about the trash coordination freeps have

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Elverior View Post
    I disagree about the tankiness (freep healers can 0-100 other freeps) and agree about the trash coordination freeps have
    My point was that on average I think anything but a bear is gonna be a bit squishier than a filer, but that's just my sample size, so I could definitely be wrong.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    When i have to sit and heal on an rk with 4 burgs that cant figure out how to kill one defiler...
    Thats because those burgs are fotm trash. When 4 burgs cant kill a defiler somethings BAD wrong with the burgs NOT the game.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  8. #8
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Dear Freeps,

    Creeps are not op. Creeps can not oneshot you. Please get off the stairs and for Gods sake dont disband when you loose 1 fight like yesterday with Rastlyns group. Creeps want to pvp and we can not do that with you sitting on the stairs afraid to come away from oneshots. The action lately sucks and there's absolutely no reason why you have to wait until you are God mode with raid gear to be competitive.

    Thanks,
    Kate

    p.s. you do not have to instantly df or hips when you see me burgs and hunters.
    We left because we had all been on for 5 hours... not my fault you were late to the party lol. Kate we talked about this. What did we say about you telling lies on the forums?

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    We left because we had all been on for 5 hours... not my fault you were late to the party lol. Kate we talked about this. What did we say about you telling lies on the forums?
    Smh. Facts dont care about your opinions.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    250
    Actually pvpm is unbalanced for freeps. No gear no stat. Creeps are overpowered. Freeps will get out when they'll have a chance to win some fight.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    Actually pvpm is unbalanced for freeps. No gear no stat. Creeps are overpowered. Freeps will get out when they'll have a chance to win some fight.
    As a freep, all I can say is...

    Git gud. Game is a lot better now, Creeps are strong with some very overpowered skills, but Freeps got literally the same deal, but more numerous.

  12. #12
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Smh. Facts dont care about your opinions.
    Facts don’t care about your lies either.

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Facts don’t care about your lies either.
    Its not lies, but thanks for the commendations just now, it was fun
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  14. #14
    Freeps saying creeps are overpowered because they can't oneshoot anymore... hmmm
    Anamura, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Sunnarea, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)

    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    Freeps saying creeps are overpowered because they can't oneshoot anymore... hmmm
    Creeps have always been a stooge for freeps with fun teamplay. Why should i pay sub for loosing fight whereas creep don't need to pay and could easily win ? No thanks.

  16. #16
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Its not lies, but thanks for the commendations just now, it was fun
    Only you would think a 4v1 is fun. And yes you are a habitual liar.

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    Creeps have always been a stooge for freeps with fun teamplay. Why should i pay sub for loosing fight whereas creep don't need to pay and could easily win ? No thanks.
    Lmao for people like you is why PVMP is never going to be balanced in this game.

    For what should I play as creep if I'm going to be 1shooted?
    Anamura, Silenius, Neuschwanstein, Sunnarea, Wandrassa, Wuldar, Virgilio, Turgamar (Old Fegefeuer)

    Amilegeth, Wargarr, Shakarabash, Luklubuz, Grishlukashkahkh, Dashkanakh

  18. #18
    They need to just change it back to what it was so freeps will play. Said it a thousand times. People looking for balance are looking for the end of pvp. Things were more fun when freeps were puffed up and brave. Who gives a #### which side is stronger? Do we want to have fun or project a phony digital ego?
    Team Milt.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    For what should I play as creep if I'm going to be 1shooted?
    THIS. Now can i ask you why do you going play creep if you are always under powered with less chance to win than freep even if pvpm will be balanced. Since lv 65 it always have been the case. When not it was temporally at beginning of new level cap and freep had no stuff.

    Do you expect free creeps and pay to access freeps doesn't count in ssg's mind ? Can they offer the same experience to those are paying and those are not ? Do you really thinks they can balance all class when they aren't mirror. Do you thinks we can still have hope in progress if balance is all about to manipulate statistics ? Since all this years pvpm was a big failure.

    They can't doing anything good until they rework pvpm since beginning and abandon their idea about the fact we need 12 creeps for 6 freep too (of course I intentionally exaggerated). Because players never understood it and it always encourages the race to outbid and the stacking of all meta class in that moment.

    They should put pvpm behind a sub too and force the player to choose a faction.

    They should had considering pvpm like a important feature.

    But it's too late because there is not enough player and goods servers for massive pvp.

    Rip.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    They need to just change it back to what it was so freeps will play. Said it a thousand times. People looking for balance are looking for the end of pvp. Things were more fun when freeps were puffed up and brave. Who gives a #### which side is stronger? Do we want to have fun or project a phony digital ego?
    I dont understand why freeps wont play if they arent op. Creeps play through whatever changes ssg makes whether we are getting oneshot to being competitive. Really it boggles the mind.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I dont understand why freeps wont play if they arent op. Creeps play through whatever changes ssg makes whether we are getting oneshot to being competitive. Really it boggles the mind.
    Because creep are free and freep require to pay to play. Will you pay to play an unbalanced game where you have no chance to win ?

    EDIT : actually for a regular player the only benefit to sub on lotro is for pvpm exept those are paying for support the game.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    Because creep are free and freep require to pay to play. Will you pay to play an unbalanced game where you have no chance to win ?

    EDIT : actually for a regular player the only benefit to sub on lotro is for pvpm exept those are paying for support the game.
    only 1 class on creepside is free. You either have to pay a sub or buy the class from the store. That is NO EXCUSE for refusing to play. They arent playing because they feel like they arent op right now which is bs.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    only 1 class on creepside is free. You either have to pay a sub or buy the class from the store. That is NO EXCUSE for refusing to play. They arent playing because they feel like they arent op right now which is bs.
    You can go in freep and farm some LP to unlock any creep class. As i said pvpm is free. Those player are refusing to play aren't real try harder pvp player who spend money in sub for this feature. The fact is monster do not have any players to play with because they left the game since years.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    You can go in freep and farm some LP to unlock any creep class. As i said pvpm is free. Those player are refusing to play aren't real try harder pvp player who spend money in sub for this feature. The fact is monster do not have any players to play with because they left the game since years.
    Just because Creepside is free is not an excuse for freeps not to play. Freeps arent playing cause they think they arent op. You cant argue that.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    You can go in freep and farm some LP to unlock any creep class. As i said pvpm is free. Those player are refusing to play aren't real try harder pvp player who spend money in sub for this feature. The fact is monster do not have any players to play with because they left the game since years.
    Freeps can also farm LP and buy Moors access with Mithril, so you just shot your argument, even though it was a writhing-on-ground weak argument at best.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload