We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldifrith View Post
    In case you guys don't know how to leave the stairs, i made a video about it. *problem fixed*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9ABKA0ISQ&t
    misleading and inaccurate video, watch mine instead:

~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

jljohnson4 is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Can confirm. This is exactly what my group of 9 did tonight when we pushed double our numbers back inside TR back door... repeatedly. At one point we owned the keep though... was awkward.
    Last edited by jljohnson4; Jan 07 2020 at 11:19 PM.

Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

Wow, they actually fight on arkenstone and even left the stairs! On Evernight freeps stay on the stairs 24/7 like training dummies while blackarrows do some dps parses. If you charge you will 1.) die to at least 30 snares 2.) die alone 3.) get flamed in ooc for feeding them.

Heh a New classic. Truth hurts in the funniest of ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldifrith View Post
    Wow, they actually fight on arkenstone and even left the stairs! On Evernight freeps stay on the stairs 24/7 like training dummies while blackarrows do some dps parses. If you charge you will 1.) die to at least 30 snares 2.) die alone 3.) get flamed in ooc for feeding them.
    Dont be misled. They rarely leave the stairs. Even when they outnumber creeps. Its why I started the thread in the first place.

Nice videos on how to leave though, maybe freeps will see that they too can escape gv.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

The best thing you can do is to wait update. Creeps are too strong atm there is no fun in it.

Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    Creeps are too strong atm there is no fun in it.
    lmao. seriously lol.

EDIT: 3 burgs, 1 rank 15, cant leave oneshots to kill 1 defiler. smh
    Last edited by Kate00; Jan 08 2020 at 09:42 AM.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

I came off the stairs. I then roamed around an empty map for two hours. In order for this to work the creeps farming the stairs have to leave them as well.

You can't be on the stairs if you don't log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Its not lies, but thanks for the commendations just now, it was fun
    Wow, so there are people like this who play Lotro...

ITT

20+ posts that were several people slinging insults at each other removed.

Next person to make it personal gets banned.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

And still no comments on why creeps got nerfed while freeps getting buffed with new armour. A++ customer service

Quote Originally Posted by Kundios View Post
    And still no comments on why creeps got nerfed while freeps getting buffed with new armour. A++ customer service
    I know it's not fair, or right, but to be honest, as long as I am not being oneshot anymore, I am good with freeps being over powered, and balance tilted their way. It's the only way they come out boldly, and do stupid things. making it a much better playground for those of us that take advantage of stupid, far more fun then the tedious, sad GV camps.
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

Rough fights this morning with 9 freeps, 6 of them being burgs but the 4 of us still got kills. That is until we got 6 and wiped once freeps and they went back to hugging gv stairs. Its amazing to me that creeps will fight outnumbered, nerfed, and when it seems hopeless. If theres a freep who is willing to lead groups that plays US time zone mornings please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Rough fights this morning with 9 freeps, 6 of them being burgs but the 4 of us still got kills. That is until we got 6 and wiped once freeps and they went back to hugging gv stairs. Its amazing to me that creeps will fight outnumbered, nerfed, and when it seems hopeless. If theres a freep who is willing to lead groups that plays US time zone mornings please pm me.
    This show how much creep are overpowered instead of 6 burglar group. I understand why freep stay at stair now and they are right to wait until pvpm's update. At this moment i am sure to see kate playing freep. Where there is challenge.......

Quote Originally Posted by BjarnIronside View Post
    I came off the stairs. I then roamed around an empty map for two hours. In order for this to work the creeps farming the stairs have to leave them as well.
    This is 90% of my moors play. Roaming between GTR, TR rez, and GV. Occasionally I will head towards GG and HH but I haven't found a creep over there in months.

I don't find jack. Only a select handful of creeps (Mostly high ranked BA's) will even engage me when I do find them and don't run the other way and call me out. (Don't deny it, I watch creep OOC on occasion) Most of the fights I get consist of me getting tracked.... nothing happens for a minute or so.... then a large group of creeps (most of the time lead by a certain master zerg leader whose creep names all start with something nautical) zerg me after mapping in somewhere close.

I leave GV, roam in the creep desert, and then typically end up standing behind 20 BA's at the steps that are so intent on using steadfast barrage on freeps with 150k morale that they don't even bother to turn around and notice what is behind them.

Good fun.

Theres not many creeps that are gonna 1v1 a warden with the insane bleeds and self healing they have. I suspect though greenies who dont know better would which im sure is what most people are looking for anyway.

On another note: why spy?
    Last edited by Kate00; Today at 08:08 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3