We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Embers of Enchantment

Where can i earn the Embers of Enchantment now. The daily quests at Scharhold does not give them now dispite the fact that the NPC who barters for armour only accepts them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    Where can i earn the Embers of Enchantment now. The daily quests at Scharhold does not give them now dispite the fact that the NPC who barters for armour only accepts them now.
    Weekly quests in Minas Morgul. You have to complete large chunk of content before they open though.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Complete the deed "Quests of Mordor Besieged and the Morgul Vale" or something similar. This unlocks the dailies and weeklies. Reach rep tier iv with the reclamation to unlock the sigils to embers weekly. This is all you need to know.
    “ädvëntürës ärë nöt äll pönÿ-rïdës ïn mäÿ-sünshïnë.”

The joke is on you. There is nothing to buy with Embers of Enchantment.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post
    The joke is on you.
    One of my favorite songs.

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Well, pushed me up to 129 and beyond so I do get that gear for Embers. Considering a non raiding character, what else is there except the occasional quest reward?
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    One of my favorite songs.
    /signed ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Well, pushed me up to 129 and beyond so I do get that gear for Embers. Considering a non raiding character, what else is there except the occasional quest reward?
    Well ... to be honest, for a raiding character the quest rewards are, with a very few exceptions, only a source for ashes. But as said, at the moment there is not really anything that is worth to spend them for.
    For a non raiding char, you can use them until you can run the daylies and craft better equipment. Or you can run the 3-man instances to get more better equipment.
    I guess SSG will bring the raid soon and with it, they will add new and much better stuff into loot boxes and to the ash-vendor, as they did that with the mordor expansion.
    Until that they are sitting in the office and laughing hard about the all players, who reached the sigil cap in minas morgul and just losing more and more of them, because of the reputation restriction and because many of us reached the ash cap too, so that we even can't spend sigils for ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by CaerArianrhod View Post
    /signed ;-)

Well ... to be honest, for a raiding character the quest rewards are, with a very few exceptions, only a source for ashes. But as said, at the moment there is not really anything that is worth to spend them for.
    For a non raiding char, you can use them until you can run the daylies and craft better equipment. Or you can run the 3-man instances to get more better equipment.
    I guess SSG will bring the raid soon and with it, they will add new and much better stuff into loot boxes and to the ash-vendor, as they did that with the mordor expansion.
    Until that they are sitting in the office and laughing hard about the all players, who reached the sigil cap in minas morgul and just losing more and more of them, because of the reputation restriction and because many of us reached the ash cap too, so that we even can't spend sigils for ashes.
    I think, this may be the master plan, for now, until ember vendors and lootboxes get new shinies.

1. reach the ridiculous account bound sigil cap, and hit a brick wall because there is nothing at the sigil barter. Think . . . ok, I'll start converting these sigils into embers, then I can start earning more sigils.
    2.. but . . . there is nothing at the ember barter. Think . . . ok, I will turn these embers into figments, and buy some nice cosmetics.
    3. . but . . . there is nothing at the figment barterers - that have been there for about half a year with no new rewards. Think . . . ok, I will turn the embers into motes and buy lower gear for my alts.
    4. . but . . . those alts have no decent weapons, so, what's the point in giving them armour without them. Think . . . I'll use the store to get the weapons.
    5. Think not.

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden

1. reach the ridiculous account bound sigil cap, and hit a brick wall because there is nothing at the sigil barter. Think . . . ok, I'll start converting these sigils into embers, then I can start earning more sigils.
    2.. but . . . there is nothing at the ember barter. Think . . . ok, I will turn these embers into figments, and buy some nice cosmetics.
    Lemme stop you right there. Nothing to get for me.

3. . but . . . there is nothing at the figment barterers - that have been there for about half a year with no new rewards. Think . . . ok, I will turn the embers into motes and buy lower gear for my alts.
    4. . but . . . those alts have no decent weapons, so, what's the point in giving them armour without them. Think . . . I'll use the store to get the weapons.
    5. Think not.
    3. True, and I loathe stuff that is conjured up to satisfy anyone's collection of flying green pigs or their stie. I might check out Hytbold for some Rohan barter items, and also some other NPC's that have those.
    4. Up to a limit, my most used alts are on other accounts.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by jokor View Post
    We can expect they add in future new barter item or reward. As they did in past with old content and since SSG took over from turbine. Nothing new.

Nice argument. If you don't have anything to say you should remain silent.
    As should you. :P
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Actually, if you return to the Ember trader in Estolad LAN you CAN barter for level 401 teal weapons. Not nearly as good as the level 412 crafted ones, but the weapons require 10 of the new rare drop craft ingredients from the MM dailies. Same with essences and armor. These all scale to your level, but are inferior to the raid gear or even the crafted items.

Pay In Embers but disenchant to Motes

As the title states, just plain theft.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...-_Light_(Rare)
    Freep Loben:Hunter:(R14)130 Izuru:RK:(R5)122 Masakana:LM:(R5)120 Umdlali:Mini:(R5)122 Inkosi:Champ:55 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)51 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R6)120 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 27 Dwani RK:17 Irno Burg:14
    Creep Eish:BA:R7 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

Well, it seems you have hit a nerve as the jokor is on you.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood