We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    BUG:

They do not hold fresh fish

They are ok since you can craft out of them.

Still i think:

- 50 is not enough. Patch them to 100. Theres no crafting where you can store all of the matrs they have.
    - they are only useful if every character has one. Changfe them via shared is stupid imho.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post
    As already stated by others, they are limited time until Jan 1. But if you wanted a blue name confirm then here is that confirmation. These will no longer be in the store after Jan 1.
    Reason to this slight thread necro is that those carry alls are still in the store. And some went great lenghts to get them in time, b4 jan 1st...

Question is, are they now permanent store articles?

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne_EU View Post
    Reason to this slight thread necro is that those carry alls are still in the store. And some went great lenghts to get them in time, b4 jan 1st...

nope

nope
    Well there was no year indicated, as that is the only way both responses could be true.

#1/1/any year
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

nope
    Aaww, so what I accomplished here is that those are now removed. SORRY ALL...

I wouldn't worry about it. They'll probably be back at some point. If they're a good seller, then silly not to bring them back.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

You're not really sorry though, are you?
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    You're not really sorry though, are you?
    Naah, I already got min... Heey, what are you implying, ofc Im heartbroken!

Quote Originally Posted by WorrBinpike View Post
    They are ok since you can craft out of them.

Still i think:

- 50 is not enough. Patch them to 100. Theres no crafting where you can store all of the matrs they have.
    - they are only useful if every character has one. Changfe them via shared is stupid imho.
    I agree 100%, they really under estimated the amount of crafting component space needed for each craft. A large bag should be enough to carry all the mats for at least one craft profession.

nope
    So.... Jan 1st 2021?
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015! Now also playing on ANOR!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    hush... don't have them remove it... still buying.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    hush... don't have them remove it... still buying.
    They were removed already.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

As already stated by others, they are limited time until Jan 1. But if you wanted a blue name confirm then here is that confirmation. These will no longer be in the store after Jan 1.

Well, SSG_RedPanda, I have a good question: Why? Why were the carry-alls only sold for a limited time? I want to buy more of them.

Many like me have been playing LOTRO since the year it started. I have two VIP accounts,
    and have spent at least two thousand dollars (probably more), over 11 years, into Turbine's and SSG's pockets, paying your wages.

So I'd say that we, your customers, actually deserve a much better answer, then the cryptic one given.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGandelphi View Post
    Well, SSG_RedPanda, I have a good question: Why? Why were the carry-alls only sold for a limited time? I want to buy more of them.

Many like me have been playing LOTRO since the year it started. I have two VIP accounts,
    and have spent at least two thousand dollars (probably more), over 11 years, into Turbine's and SSG's pockets, paying your wages.

So I'd say that we, your customers, actually deserve a much better answer, then the cryptic one given.

Thank you.
    Also, the task item bag too. I'm currently bouncing my one task item bag between alts.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    Also, the task item bag too. I'm currently bouncing my one task item bag between alts.
    Yes, for sure. All the different carry-all bags.

I lost one of my Task Item bags. Only had two. So now I want to buy another. I have 7 active alts and they come in so handy.

Yeah, I just do not understand WHY SSG sells things for just a few days or weeks, then cuts it off.
    Not fair to the customer. Like they're just testing it out to see if it sells.

==> I also want to see the CATCH-UP box sold again! Come on SSG!

Do something, not nothing!

Would you rather just watch us do the dailies. forever, at Minas Tirith and Dol Amroth and other locations,
    to obtain the Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment for our imbued Legendary items?

Oh well, just talking into the wind...
    Last edited by SirGandelphi; Jan 26 2020 at 12:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3