We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thumbs up What has been your favorite part of Minas Morgul so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ... Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, December 19th (one day earlier than usual). Good luck!
    The dwarf family scene when the wife & the son boy see the old father depart 1 last time, was pretty touching sour/sweet scene.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Since I have been there yet, the best part is looking forward to the experience. That and the initials M&M - yum!

I really enjoyed the closure of the Black Book of Mordor and the epilogues with the tie-ins, closures of story lines and open ended "cliffhangers" (if you will) to a few other story lines. The best part for me was watching Glorfindel and Elronds actions when Gandalf questioned their story about the character he didn't remember

Knowing it actually exists now!

The outside part! That place scares me ..

My favorite part of the Mans Morgul expansion has been doing all of the Leading the Charge deeds with my friendos... This was the first endgame update I've been capped and geared for, so it was fun figuring everything out in t3's with everyone.

That, and you guys did a really god job with the writing...! (Puts some other MMO's writing to complete shame with this latest pac. )

All of it \o/ Epic story and landscape and great companions! **bow**
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

I hope to get there, some day.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder

Definitely the landscape... It looks amazing. A lot of the same issues with game play as before though. Mobs re-spawning less then 30 sec after you defeat them, solo quests that players 10 lvls above would have problems completing (Filth Well, Orc camps by the stairs to Torech Ungol, etc)
    "It is a dangerous business, going out your door... you step into the road, and if your don't keep your feet ,there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

What has been your favorite part of Minas Morgul so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Uh, I'll tell you when I get there

Quote Originally Posted by bowred View Post
    So far, the anticipation.
    Congratulations, you are this week's winner! PM incoming with a code.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3