We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to be trolled by SSG

I just opened my silver hobbit present on a lvl 76 char. I was SO excited! I got a 500 virtue xp pot and a Blemished Symbol of the Elder King!!

Then I noticed the symbol is bound to account.

My crafters are on my other account.

Hobbit present was bta since beginning and there is reason for it. Maybe you should grind one craft on this account. It's easy.

It appears that having a sense of humor is not a universal human trait.
    Who'd a thunk???

Wait til you discover the joys of using ingredient crates...mwahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaxie View Post
    I just opened my silver hobbit present on a lvl 76 char. I was SO excited! I got a 500 virtue xp pot and a Blemished Symbol of the Elder King!!

Then I noticed the symbol is bound to account.

My crafters are on my other account.
    I have a distinct feeling that Sauron did this under orders from Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, the real mastermind of shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    I have a distinct feeling that Sauron did this under orders from Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, the real mastermind of shenanigans.
    I can only assume that's why they're called SHEnanigans.

pretty sure there's a one-player-one-account rule somewhere that prohibits people from having multiple accounts... soooo....

enjoy ban i guess, cause Cordovan incoming.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    pretty sure there's a one-player-one-account rule somewhere that prohibits people from having multiple accounts... soooo....

Considering that multiboxing is officially allowed, I find this claim quite dubious.

Ermmm, no, we can have more than one account. My daughter has both her accounts listed in such a way they both appear in the launcher after she logs in, and then she has to choose the account she logs into. Also, people multibox - which again, isn't against the rules. they need more than one account to be able to do that.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoBasilisk View Post
    Considering that multiboxing is officially allowed, I find this claim quite dubious.
    multiboxing is merely tolerated in the sense that it cannot be proven that each component of the boxer is not a separate person or entity.

looking over the old posts about the info though, I misinterpreted what "one person/one account" means... it means only one person can play per account, not that one person cant have multiple accounts, so my first post is incorrect.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

multiboxing is merely tolerated in the sense that it cannot be proven that each component of the boxer is not a separate person or entity.

looking over the old posts about the info though, I misinterpreted what "one person/one account" means... it means only one person can play per account, not that one person cant have multiple accounts, so my first post is incorrect.
    Nope, multiboxing is allowed. The use of bots and third party programs isn't, but one person, fully controlling more than one character from more than one account is ok.

As a multiboxer of 5 accounts, I have made petitions to GMs that directly refer to my boxes as boxes and never had any issues. There is no problem because it does not exist. The thing is never to automate gameplay, which is a separate issue.

1st post.

Exactly how does this statement above, make your first post correct?

I feel like quite the dolt now that I re-read all of this. My apologies.
    Last edited by Rugongrod; Dec 09 2019 at 11:16 AM.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post

1st post.

Exactly how does this statement above, make your first post correct?
    Ehhh, Saruman_Of_Numbers did write that his/her first post was "incorrect" not "correct".

I see that now and I feel like quite the moron. My apologies.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post
    I see that now and I feel like quite the moron. My apologies.
    We all make mistakes at times. Trust me I've done my share too and will do more in my life. You don't need to feel like a moron. It's human to error. I don't think this error is anything to worry that much about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    We all make mistakes at times. Trust me I've done my share too and will do more in my life. You don't need to feel like a moron. It's human to error. I don't think this error is anything to worry that much about.
    Errare Humanum Est