We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb My humble elven cotage

A fellow player said that he have difficulties figuring out how to decorate the round 2 floor standard elven style houses. So i decided to share screenshots of 1 of my storage house to any 1 that wish to take tips, works well also with furniture of other races.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Feel free to share your ideas about elven house decoration arrangements here.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Feel free to share your ideas about elven house decoration arrangements here.
    Great pics, Yamy! I especially like the way you decorated your yard, it looks beautiful. I also like the way you put one of the yule gift boxes at the foot of the bed - it looks like a storage chest. Cool idea!

Here are a couple of pics of a standard elvish house I decorated - it's mostly the standard elvish furniture from the housing vendors, and some things from Lothlorien. Overall I really like the way it turned out, although I still go in and tweak things now and then:

And this last picture is from an elvish kin house, but I've tried a similar "style" in a standard house and thought it looked neat:

I like to see the way people decorate their homes, so I hope more more folks post.

I love that we have different architectural styles to play with - I've tried them all! And that helped me discover which style of house I truly like.

I doubt anyone really has trouble decorating a particular style of house, I think it's probably more a matter of what the person likes, aesthetically.

With the servers down, I can't post any pics. But maybe later!